Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:55 pm

User Image

Here's another look at that guy's eyes. I guess they could be Sharingan... but I think that's a far shot... It just looks like a ring with some spots coming out of it. Take it as you will, I guess.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:06 pm

Alpha Q
thanks to LPW for that enlarged pic of the akatsuki dude. i can't help but wonder if he IS an uchiha, although koreachess made a valid point that itachi did wipe out the entire clan. i still have to wonder if anyone survived... someone who wasn't home, maybe. a missing-nin who left? these uchihas tend to be a little @#$í up in the head, who knows? but i still have to say that this akatsuki member's eyes look eerily similar to the sharingan. i heard that the sharingan is related to the byakuugan (sp?) and so this fool's eyes might be related to the sharingan? i'm just trying to open all possibilities here.

SPOILERNESS.

yes, i have seen 255 raw and it does look like they were sucking the demon out of gaara. i knew he was going to be some sort of sacrifice... i wonder how good a ninja he really is when the shukaku leaves his body. seems like gai's team will get some action before kakashi's does, and we get a glimpse of the other akatsuki members.

can't wait till it gets scanlated! whee

Some people may find this a bit odd, but I think the person who nobody can see is Sasuke.

The reason I think so:

1.) Look at the hair. It may have changed a bit, but it still has the duck-butt (That's the actual term for it...) quality Sasuke has. Plus I remember seeing a wallpaper with an older-looking Sasuke and his hair looked like that.

2.) Some may argue that Sasuke would never join an organization which his brother has already joined. Well, think about it. Orochimaru (I think; if I am wrong don't flame me and call me n00b) is in the Atasuki. He could have forced Sasuke to take part in it for... whatever reason.

3.) The eyes. It probably isn't itachi, his hair is most likely long still. They resemble the sharingan quite a bit.

Just a theory.

Kitsune-chi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:09 pm

Kitsune-chi
Alpha Q
thanks to LPW for that enlarged pic of the akatsuki dude. i can't help but wonder if he IS an uchiha, although koreachess made a valid point that itachi did wipe out the entire clan. i still have to wonder if anyone survived... someone who wasn't home, maybe. a missing-nin who left? these uchihas tend to be a little @#$í up in the head, who knows? but i still have to say that this akatsuki member's eyes look eerily similar to the sharingan. i heard that the sharingan is related to the byakuugan (sp?) and so this fool's eyes might be related to the sharingan? i'm just trying to open all possibilities here.

SPOILERNESS.

yes, i have seen 255 raw and it does look like they were sucking the demon out of gaara. i knew he was going to be some sort of sacrifice... i wonder how good a ninja he really is when the shukaku leaves his body. seems like gai's team will get some action before kakashi's does, and we get a glimpse of the other akatsuki members.

Some people may find this a bit odd, but I think the person who nobody can see is Sasuke.

The reason I think so:

1.) Look at the hair. It may have changed a bit, but it still has the duck-butt (That's the actual term for it...) quality Sasuke has. Plus I remember seeing a wallpaper with an older-looking Sasuke and his hair looked like that.

2.) Some may argue that Sasuke would never join an organization which his brother has already joined. Well, think about it. Orochimaru (I think; if I am wrong don't flame me and call me n00b) is in the Atasuki. He could have forced Sasuke to take part in it for... whatever reason.

3.) The eyes. It probably isn't itachi, his hair is most likely long still. They resemble the sharingan quite a bit.

Just a theory.

Nah, that guy was there before the 2.5 years passed, in fact i think that picture right above us is the last page in the last chapter in the last volume before the story goes to Kakashi's side story.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:15 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kitsune-chi
Alpha Q

SPOILERNESS.

The reason I think so:

Just a theory.

Nah, that guy was there before the 2.5 years passed, in fact i think that picture right above us is the last page in the last chapter in the last volume before the story goes to Kakashi's side story.

Hm... Well, thanks for clearing that up. XD

OMG LIEK WTF WHAT IF IT IS OIBITO ALIVE REALLY OMGWTFBBQ1111111111111111111111

That randomly popped into my head. No, I'm not really being fangirlish, I just felt like being stupid.

Anyway! Back on topic.

Has anyone seen the scantalated version of 255?

Kitsune-chi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:28 pm

Kitsune-chi
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kitsune-chi
Alpha Q

SPOILERNESS.

The reason I think so:

Just a theory.

Hm... Well, thanks for clearing that up. XD

OMG LIEK WTF WHAT IF IT IS OIBITO ALIVE REALLY OMGWTFBBQ1111111111111111111111

That randomly popped into my head. No, I'm not really being fangirlish, I just felt like being stupid.

Anyway! Back on topic.

Has anyone seen the scantalated version of 255?

That's probably not possible either, seeing as he was not only crushed on his right side, but his left eye taken out by Rin for Kakashi.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:51 am

THE ACTION FINALLY BEGINS!!!!!

*Spoiler Alert*

I cannot wait until the next Naruto!!! It seems that Kisame and Gai will go at it but will Gai just end up like Kankuro and become wall paint? I hope not. I think that he would be training with Rock Lee (cause that's what he was doing when we left them in Chapter 238. I hope kisame bit off mor than he could chew. But if that happens then Itachi will probably get involved and that will be bad (remember people, Orochimaru said that Itachi was stronger than him, and no matter how good Gai, Neji, Pakkun, Rock Lee, and TenTen are, they'll get slaughtered by Itachi. But chances are that Kakashi, Naruto, Old Lady, and Sakura will interupt Akastuki and take care of the Kage no Bushin doubles and save gaara befor anythin bad will happen, I hope. But I can't wait for the next manga, DAMMIT!!!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR THE NEXT ISSUE crying gonk stressed scream oh well, can't do anything about that, unfortunately sad

Koreachess

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:10 am

Furyion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's another look at that guy's eyes. I guess they could be Sharingan... but I think that's a far shot... It just looks like a ring with some spots coming out of it. Take it as you will, I guess.
It could just be a person with funky eyes just like Kurenai.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:39 pm

Tsukasa Elric
Furyion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It could just be a person with funky eyes just like Kurenai.

I think it's a new justu... in all of the pictures of that guy, they've made his eyes fairly noticable. I can't imagine they'd take the time to make them so obvious and then have them do nothing. While I don't think they're Sharingan, I think that they're something special.

Furyion

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:38 am

I don't like the new opening and ending sone of Naruto anime. stare
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:05 pm

Okay, I am so confused. Yashamaru is a man, and yet... he is so womanly... DEAR GOD.

Captain Verd

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:37 pm

Question for all:

Does anyone know when the next chapter scanlation will be out for the Naruto Movie?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:54 pm

More importantly: who wants to guess how old the Sound 5 are? Lemme give you a few seconds....

If you said Kimimaro was the oldest at a stunning 15, you're right!
If you said the other four were shockingly large for 14, then you're right!

I'm sorry, but Kishimoto has a real problem making people look their ages stare

Captain Verd

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:27 pm

who would you guys say is your favorite characr in Naruto?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:05 pm

Captain Verd
More importantly: who wants to guess how old the Sound 5 are? Lemme give you a few seconds....

If you said Kimimaro was the oldest at a stunning 15, you're right!
If you said the other four were shockingly large for 14, then you're right!

I'm sorry, but Kishimoto has a real problem making people look their ages stare

Hmmm...I guess that is right! I never would have guess the sound 4 to be around 14 or under--I thought they were all around 16 or older. They didn't appear to be in a adolscent stage, eek
However the new Naruto, Sakura, Neji, etc. shinobe did appear to look older then we last saw them even with the clothes change.

Kyubi no Youko

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:29 am

I'm really worried about Gaara. He looked so horrible in 255. This next chapter better come fast.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games