Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:03 am
LilKitty115
I'm not too keen on the items this month... The Cosmic Cape is pretty neat, but I find the others a wee bit strange.
Ditto. I'll probably get the date just for the sake of having it....

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:04 am
Manda_Tifa
LilKitty115
I'm not too keen on the items this month... The Cosmic Cape is pretty neat, but I find the others a wee bit strange.

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!
User Image

XD Are you serious? I hardly tried.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:05 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
LilKitty115

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!
User Image

User Image
The whole wedding thing is just too cute! I love it! 'Specially with the V-Day Event Item.... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:12 am
Manda_Tifa
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
LilKitty115

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!
User Image

User Image
The whole wedding thing is just too cute! I love it! 'Specially with the V-Day Event Item.... heart
User Image

This one I tried on. >> I Made Pinocchio into a real boy! A really CUTE punk boy no less..

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:48 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
LilKitty115

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!
User Image

User Image
User Image

This one I tried on. >> I Made Pinocchio into a real boy! A really CUTE punk boy no less..

User Image
Heh, that's cute! I kinda liked the other one better, but that one's still adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:38 am
Manda_Tifa
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
LilKitty115

Cobra, your avvy ROCKS!!
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
Heh, that's cute! I kinda liked the other one better, but that one's still adorable!
User Image

I'll make it again and put some actual effort into it this time.. XD

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:53 am
That looks much better, Cobra!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:35 am
Manda_Tifa
That looks much better, Cobra!!!!
User Image

XD Glad you like.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:38 pm
gonk They just had to make an item I couldn't afford nor ever would be able to afford... Damnit! I want a sexy rocker guy to be my date! scream *Coughs* Among other things... ninja

Anyway, now I must save lots and lots of money for that thing...it better get cheaper later for a little while, otherwise I won't be able to get it ever. crying Oh well, I could always buy a new outfit if it doesn't work out.

Oh, and Cobra, you look so beautiful... I told myself I wasn't going to cry on this special day... But I don't think I can't hold it in... *Sniffles* cry
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Garek Maxwell
gonk They just had to make an item I couldn't afford nor ever would be able to afford... Damnit! I want a sexy rocker guy to be my date! scream *Coughs* Among other things... ninja

Anyway, now I must save lots and lots of money for that thing...it better get cheaper later for a little while, otherwise I won't be able to get it ever. crying Oh well, I could always buy a new outfit if it doesn't work out.

If you like, I have an extra letter. Would you want it, by any chance? No strings attached. razz  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:46 pm
FogSage
If you like, I have an extra letter. Would you want it, by any chance? No strings attached. razz

There's no way I could do that to you Foggy. I'd feel bad and want to give you money or something... How about an IOU after some initial payments?

Edit: Sorry, I just realized you said "letter". I didnt' realize it was at first. I was looking to buy a particular item from what you could get from a letter. Sorry about that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Garek Maxwell
FogSage

There's no way I could do that to you Foggy. I'd feel bad and want to give you money or something... How about an IOU after some initial payments?

Edit: Sorry, I just realized you said "letter". I didnt' realize it was at first. I was looking to buy a particular item from what you could get from a letter. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

Well, you do know the letter contains the item, right? o.o Just take the letter!  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:22 pm
FogSage
Garek Maxwell
FogSage

Well, you do know the letter contains the item, right? o.o Just take the letter!

Don't you randomly get an item and it's no sure bet you'll get it? confused

I dunno how letters work, as I've never had one before. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Garek Maxwell
FogSage
Garek Maxwell
FogSage

Don't you randomly get an item and it's no sure bet you'll get it? confused

I dunno how letters work, as I've never had one before. sweatdrop

No, I think you're thinking of Giftboxes. Letters, when opened will give you one of three items. You click on the item you want (in this case, a small head of a guy) and you'll get the Celebrity Date. It's entirely your choice as to what you want.  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:11 pm
FogSage
No, I think you're thinking of Giftboxes. Letters, when opened will give you one of three items. You click on the item you want (in this case, a small head of a guy) and you'll get the Celebrity Date. It's entirely your choice as to what you want.

Oops. >.<

Okay, send it again. How much do you want me to continue paying you? I only have 10800 right now. sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games