Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:51 pm
escaflowne turns back into his wolf form and then he sits out side his hut and looks around and then howls  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:12 pm
"aubrianna there are things slighter will never understand dont try for his heart it is locked away behind years of hatered" he said as from his spot that he was laying in at the den entrance "i fear for you buti can not help you... i have given you the wings you must figure out how to use them..." he said as he started to dose off  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:36 pm
*landing softly in the grass, aubrianna trots off to her den* wow thats a tight squeeze, i think ive grown *whispering to herself and laughing slightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:39 pm
slighter was walking by the dens alitle while after she got there and he layed down near the middle of the area, slighted seemed tired has he looked up at the sky and yawned laying his head on his paws.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:44 pm
slighter
slighter was walking by the dens alitle while after she got there and he layed down near the middle of the area, slighted seemed tired has he looked up at the sky and yawned laying his head on his paws.
*a soft wind entered the den bring slighters scent with it* slighter!*she barked happily, trotting up to him and nuzzling him gently, then noticing he was tired layed down next to him*hello ive missed you  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:46 pm
slighter smilled and nuzzeld her back smilling "i missed you to"he said looked at her and moving closer to her  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:54 pm
slighter
slighter smilled and nuzzeld her back smilling "i missed you to"he said looked at her and moving closer to her
*licking his coat gently then laying her head on his paws, thinking back* how long has it been sense you became my mate, slighter....2..3 months..... ive never loved you more....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:56 pm
"it has only been about 3 days"he said laughing and licking her muzzel.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:59 pm
*giving a puppy laugh* really? *licking his muzzle uncontrollably*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:01 pm
slighter laughed and looked at her "can't you smell it? i sense snow is going to fall to the earth soon" he said with a big smill on his face "its been so long sicne i played in the snow"  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:05 pm
*whines softly* i love the snow * looking away thinking* slighter i have somthing to tell you.....as you know heart is going to have puppies and drave is the father.......well.....heart is going to kill the puppies.....but i told her that she couldnt and that i am going to take them in........*waits for his response*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:08 pm
slighter shook his head "well, you can't really take them in, there her pups and drave left so he will probably never know. " he said turning abck and looking at her " she can do whatever she wantswith them but im not taking care of no pups." he said with a sigh  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:09 pm
slighter
slighter shook his head "well, you can't really take them in, there her pups and drave left so he will probably never know. " he said turning abck and looking at her " she can do whatever she wantswith them but im not taking care of no pups." he said with a sigh
i have spoken to drave and he knows*looking sadly at him* would you not take care of my pups?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:12 pm
slighter looked over at her "i..i don't know, im not really a father figuer if you would know my pass" he said has he layed underneath a tree and curled up in a ball and burried his head in his fur "besides im tired so il go t sleep and we can talk about this later" he said has he slowly started falling asleep

((sorry about this but i have to go now but i might be on later, see yah))  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:59 pm
slighter
slighter looked over at her "i..i don't know, im not really a father figuer if you would know my pass" he said has he layed underneath a tree and curled up in a ball and burried his head in his fur "besides im tired so il go t sleep and we can talk about this later" he said has he slowly started falling asleep

((sorry about this but i have to go now but i might be on later, see yah))
*looking at him sadly* no dont go to sleep answer me!  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games