Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:08 pm
slighter jumped up in suprised not notcing her there till it was to late "uh...oh, nothing really" he said has he skipped another rock across " why don't you get frozen to kill it, dosen't he have a habbit of doing so?" slighter said laughing some then stopping ahs he sat back down put his arms on his knee.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:12 pm
Heart looked at him, "Have you seen Frozen? If you see him tell him, but I haven't seen him in a long time, he was my first choice, but you're the only other male I know, I know the other females wouldn't let me, and I don't want to ask Sky..." Heart looked away and scrunched her nose up.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:14 pm
slighter looked up at her "sure, if i see him il ask him to look for you" slighter said ahs he turned around and took out a dagger from his belt "tell me, is it alive right now inside of you?" slighter shook his head then looked at her "well i mean, would it fell pain if i killed it right now?"he said has he looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:22 pm
"I'm not sure..." Heart said as she sat down, "I really don't know, it is alive I can feel it moving, but if it was quick it would be dead before it would feel it... I think" Heart looked at him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:24 pm
slighter looked over at her"oh..." he said has he looked up " i sense a snow storm is coming" he said has he got up and started walking towards the woods "you better get shelter" he said has he slowly walked into the woods

((i gtg now il talk to you later or something.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:30 pm
((ok))

Heart lookedat the sky and nodded her head as she headed towards the den. The grass was crisping beneath her paws and it crunched when she stepped. She stopped halfway to the rocky den and lifted her muzzle to the clouds and she howled a deep and powerful howl. Her mouth circled into a perfect O. She stopped and continued her walk to the den.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:52 pm
Jeckt returns to the mountain but finds no one. "where is every body? Where did they all go?"Jeckt Said aloud to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:57 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
"umm sure..."she kept hanging upside down"but lkater...."she picked an apple off of the tree adn threw it at Boo, hitting him in the stomach.

(BOO SHA WILL NOT BE ON FOR LIKE....>counts on her fingers

Lurching up as the apple made contact with his stomach, he watched the apple bounce off and land in the water next to the dock. Cocking a brow he looked over at Black hanging from the tree branch. With a little smirk he noded over at her,"Now, now. Play nice. No cheap shots." Chuckling to himself he layed back down staring up at the sun.  

Boo sha 3

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:28 pm
(The sun? Ouch!) "Well i'm gonna go take a nap." Jeckt says and climbs into a tree and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:05 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
"umm sure..."she kept hanging upside down"but lkater...."she picked an apple off of the tree adn threw it at Boo, hitting him in the stomach.

Lurching up as the apple made contact with his stomach, he watched the apple bounce off and land in the water next to the dock. Cocking a brow he looked over at Black hanging from the tree branch. With a little smirk he noded over at her,"Now, now. Play nice. No cheap shots." Chuckling to himself he layed back down staring up at the sun.
"i can make cheep shots if i want...i can make you do whatever i want..because i am in charge here....kinda......MORE TEHN YOU"she kept swinging and sighed. letting go with ehr legs she fell to the groiund, flipping so she landed on her feet. She laughed a bit to heself and yawned leaning against the tree.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:06 pm
((eh...do it all the time)) Rolling his head to the side to watch Jeckt jump into a tree. "Have a good one," he said while rolling his head back up to glare at the sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:09 pm
Boo_sha
((eh...do it all the time)) Rolling his head to the side to watch Jeckt jump into a tree. "Have a good one," he said while rolling his head back up to glare at the sun.
she leaned against the tree and slid town till she was sitting. she closed ehr eytes and tolted her head to the side  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:10 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

"i can make cheep shots if i want...i can make you do whatever i want..because i am in charge here....kinda......MORE TEHN YOU"she kept swinging and sighed. letting go with ehr legs she fell to the groiund, flipping so she landed on her feet. She laughed a bit to heself and yawned leaning against the tree.

Propping himself up with his elbows he looks over at her curiously. Just mentioning that she had more power than him intruged him. "So who are you anyways? I never asked your name," he asked hoping she would give him it just in case he appraoched he. He wanted to know what to call her. Sure in the past he would call women he met "ma'am" and "miss" but he felt it would be to proper for him to call her that. He felt as if he had gotten to know her enough to call her by her name.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:16 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

Propping himself up with his elbows he looks over at her curiously. Just mentioning that she had more power than him intruged him. "So who are you anyways? I never asked your name," he asked hoping she would give him it just in case he appraoched he. He wanted to know what to call her. Sure in the past he would call women he met "ma'am" and "miss" but he felt it would be to proper for him to call her that. He felt as if he had gotten to know her enough to call her by her name.
Black yawne as she looked around. She sat under a tree by the lake listening to birds and fishies, the sun creating different colors in the sky and oout noto the lake. SHe yawned and took out a pen starting to draw random desighns. The designs on her hands were mostly stiches...actually that was all they were and the went all the way down her hand to a bit below her wrist. She had on her black bikin. Over that she had on a black tube top and black baggy cargo pants, held up by a studded belt and it also had belts and chains hanging off of it. She had pon a few rings. Her navel ring was still a skuill and crossbones. Her bottom earing was a black hoop earing that had writing inside that said "i >crossboneandskull< boys" the rest of her earings were just hoops. her nose ring was a small stud with a ruby. her lip ring was the same hoop as always as well as the same tongue ring she always had. As she sat there drawing in her hand she chewed on her llip and tongue ring."umm didn;t i tell Jeckt this before...my name iosn;t important just knpw that io have more power and i'm better tehn you"she smield sweet;y as she continued to draw on her hand  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:22 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Black yawne as she looked around. She sat under a tree by the lake listening to birds and fishies, the sun creating different colors in the sky and oout noto the lake. SHe yawned and took out a pen starting to draw random desighns. The designs on her hands were mostly stiches...actually that was all they were and the went all the way down her hand to a bit below her wrist. She had on her black bikin. Over that she had on a black tube top and black baggy cargo pants, held up by a studded belt and it also had belts and chains hanging off of it. She had pon a few rings. Her navel ring was still a skuill and crossbones. Her bottom earing was a black hoop earing that had writing inside that said "i >crossboneandskull< boys" the rest of her earings were just hoops. her nose ring was a small stud with a ruby. her lip ring was the same hoop as always as well as the same tongue ring she always had. As she sat there drawing in her hand she chewed on her llip and tongue ring."umm didn;t i tell Jeckt this before...my name iosn;t important just knpw that io have more power and i'm better tehn you"she smield sweet;y as she continued to draw on her hand

Watching her as she drew, he studied her face after she had given her answer. "I supose that's fair." He paused, bitting his lower lip, he pondered what next to say. "But there must be something for me to call you by," he finally called out. He didn't like being formal with people but if she wasn't willing to give him her name he might just have to call her "miss".  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games