Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:04 am
Chaotic_Mind
NAME: Momo (( that is truely my nickname))
APPEARANCE: 5ft 8in hair just got cut today to jaw length and spiky, too bad it's just plain brown like my eyes
FAV. BANDS:anything punk/metal/old goth rock
SEXUALITY:Straight girl and living in a group full of bi girls, but that's okay, I support them
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, not looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing on internet, hanging with my friends, reading
PERSONALITY: hyper most of the time and is very good with people even though she is a bit violent
PET PEEVES: girls in super low cut tops/short skirts, crappy music, whiny people that whine to you before they are your their friend
LIKES/DISLIKES:....
REASON FOR JOINING: saw a banner and I know i'm a happy goth which reminds me that I need to get that song

Welcome to the guild. *Hands you a basket of cookies* ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:15 am
lurichan
[ Quizzical ]
NAME: Nicole
APPEARANCE: Tall and sort of chubby, thick, long, brown hair, and scary dark brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish.
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, video games, roleplaying, the Internet, and hiking. Oh, and scaring children. ninja
PERSONALITY: Mean. surprised I have a soft side, though. I'm also shy around people I don't know.
PET PEEVES: Anything annoying, pretty much. stressed Such as children, preps, people who talk a lot, rotten people, and ignorant morons.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I can't stand children and people who try to take advantage of others. I like music and roleplaying, though. whee
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner in someone's sig, so I checked the guild out and liked everything about it. There are also a lot of preps on Gaia, and I wanted to talk with people who are at least somewhat similar to me.

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Might I ask which banner drew you in? ^_^

I can't remember too well, but I believe it was one of the 'We have cookies' banners.  

Syllabic

S I N - shine____xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:50 am
NAME: Melanie
APPEARANCE: Mid-Long Brown hair, cyrstal blue eyes, Light skin
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance and The Used
SEXUALITY: Straight, but if I find someone of the same sex I love then I would switch sexuality.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, listening to music, scaring kids, Singing
PERSONALITY: A little mean and quiet
PET PEEVES: Perverts, People who run around saying "Ekkk! Its a GOTH!"
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate air heads, and I like smart people who I can have a good take with.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because this guild looked interesting, plus my friend told me about it ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:28 am
Darkest Dream
SEXUALITY: Straight, but if I find someone of the same sex I love then I would switch sexuality.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate air heads, and I like smart people who I can have a good take with.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because this guild looked interesting, plus my friend told me about it ninja
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  

Dearest Darling`

S I N - shine____xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:32 pm
deadly_demon
Darkest Dream
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*
I got a cookie^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
James_Addiction
Niraco
NAME: Ben
APPEARANCE: 6ft, muscular. As for fasion sense... god knows, I'm my own thing.!
FAV. BANDS: Billy Talent, S.O.A.D and Korn xd
SEXUALITY: Straight!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hacking, Music, Drinking!
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, very immature
PET PEEVES: Slutty girls, smokers and effort
REASON FOR JOINING: I need to belong!!!!!!!!!!! crying
'ello 'ello! 4laugh
SOAD and Korn!?!? I heart you already eek
No! Don't say that you'll inflate his ego even more and I have to deal with it later!! eek *shudders*

Oh come on razz online is the only place I have an ego! xp  

Niraco

higoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:48 pm
NAME: Autumn {My middle name, I hate my first name.}
APPEARANCE: 4' 11" Short; to chin-length hair. It's dark almost a black, brown. {True Hair Color} Dyed with blood red and dark pink highlights. Black fingernails, ALWAYS black eyeliner, and ALWAYS my converse with the red and black laces.
FAV. BANDS:Anything and everything. Well, except jazz. I will listen to anything BUT that.
SEXUALITY:Sorry, I'm about to use WAY incorrect grammer. Confoozed! I think I'm bisexual, but I feel that I should have to pick one or the other, and I can't decide if I like girls or boys better.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently with a boyfriend. Who knows how long it will last? Truth be told, I don't think it will last long, because no matter what I say I'm not over my ex-girlfriend yet. My first love. Aww... Yeah, then she broke my heart, stepped on it, then spit on it. I'll stop being depressing now...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing on internet, hanging with my friends, reading, singing, playing piano, listening to music, my bad habits...
PERSONALITY: Hyper and Cheerful mostly. When I get into a serious conversation though, that will completely disappear. I can be the worlds biggest b***h, then in 1.5 seconds, the sweetest. I have BAD mood swings ALL the time, but I try to control them. And I'm an incurable insomniac. I'm not sure how my friends can handle me... I feel bad for them.
PET PEEVES: Revealing clothing, Guys who just want "in your pants", People who brag more than the average person should.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Chocolate, Books, Music, Piano, Sharpies, Hair Dye, Blak Dislikes: Stereotypes, Teachers, Math, People who put other people down.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw it and decided, let's see what this is about. It's cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:56 pm
I guess I don't get any cookies. And they were going to be chocolate-chip too! I let a fake tear fall down my cheek and throw a black rose to the ground. I run off, with my face looking disgruntled, hurt, and mistified. {Sorry, I love adding details!!!}  

higoth

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:15 pm
higoth
NAME: Autumn {My middle name, I hate my first name.}
APPEARANCE: 4' 11" Short; to chin-length hair. It's dark almost a black, brown. {True Hair Color} Dyed with blood red and dark pink highlights. Black fingernails, ALWAYS black eyeliner, and ALWAYS my converse with the red and black laces.
FAV. BANDS:Anything and everything. Well, except jazz. I will listen to anything BUT that.
SEXUALITY:Sorry, I'm about to use WAY incorrect grammer. Confoozed! I think I'm bisexual, but I feel that I should have to pick one or the other, and I can't decide if I like girls or boys better.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently with a boyfriend. Who knows how long it will last? Truth be told, I don't think it will last long, because no matter what I say I'm not over my ex-girlfriend yet. My first love. Aww... Yeah, then she broke my heart, stepped on it, then spit on it. I'll stop being depressing now...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing on internet, hanging with my friends, reading, singing, playing piano, listening to music, my bad habits...
PERSONALITY: Hyper and Cheerful mostly. When I get into a serious conversation though, that will completely disappear. I can be the worlds biggest b***h, then in 1.5 seconds, the sweetest. I have BAD mood swings ALL the time, but I try to control them. And I'm an incurable insomniac. I'm not sure how my friends can handle me... I feel bad for them.
PET PEEVES: Revealing clothing, Guys who just want "in your pants", People who brag more than the average person should.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Chocolate, Books, Music, Piano, Sharpies, Hair Dye, Blak Dislikes: Stereotypes, Teachers, Math, People who put other people down.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw it and decided, let's see what this is about. It's cool!

*hands you a giant basket of cookies* Sorry they are late, internet traffic was being slow today. ^_^ (corny joke, sorry), anyways, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:16 pm
I smell cookies.  

Tenebrion Valefor

ChestyMorgan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:17 am
NAME: ChestyMorgan stare
APPEARANCE: I have blond hair, blue eyes. Im really short. I LOVE LOVE LOVE black. My whole closet have ONLY black and come red/purple clothing.
FAV. BANDS: Oh god. Um. Well my ULTAMITE fav would have to be Marilyn Manson.
SEXUALITY: Straight. But i can make some accpentions. O_-
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Anime, Hentai, Yaoi, Drawing, Writing and Reading.
PERSONALITY: Funny, confusing, semi - smart, odd, sarvastic.
PET PEEVES: People who chew with thier mouths open
Bad Music
Bad Grammer.
Etc....
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Look in Hobbie/Intrests)
I hate everything really.
REASON FOR JOINING: I LOVE GOTHS!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:18 am
ChestyMorgan
APPEARANCE: I have blond hair, blue eyes. Im really short. I LOVE LOVE LOVE black. My whole closet have ONLY black and come red/purple clothing.
Bad Music
Bad Grammer.
Etc....

Welcome to the guild. *hands over cookies* Now, to think on a name you would enjoy..  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ChestyMorgan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:45 pm
lurichan
ChestyMorgan
Bad Music
Bad Grammer.
Etc....

Welcome to the guild. *hands over cookies* Now, to think on a name you would enjoy..

I AGREE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:15 am
NAME: keith
FAV. BANDS: metallica, slipknot, killswitch engage, 3 inches of blood, etc.
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video games
PERSONALITY: I like to make a lot of jokes.  

Lord Drak of Illian Vamps

hideXclamation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:28 am
NAME: Kristin. most people call me drain or hide (heeday, yes like the guitarist ^^)
APPEARANCE: short-ish blond hair with a black streak (since my boss freaked out at the pink) blue eyes, glasses, and i dress kinda punk or lazy goth
FAV. BANDS: lets see....machine, patrick wolf, goldfrapp, vnv nation, depeche mode, dir en grey...tehre are a lot more
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: sortof in one? i think
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, drawing, fashion, reading, wow i guess thats it
PERSONALITY: weird and crazy. crazy like a FOX >>;
PET PEEVES: people that babble endlessly about nothing, people that try to fit everyone into little categories that are never right, mostly just peopole
DISLIKES: working, not thinking fast enough to tell some people off
REASON FOR JOINING: i luff teh g0th  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games