Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:36 am
Manda had found her way into the forest and that was as far as she got. She had decided to remain in Feral form because she wasn't sure if the forest locals were friendly towards Anthros or Shifters, and she didn't want to cause trouble. About an hour into the woods, she had stumbled upon a bear cub. Having startled the poor thing, Mama Bear came tearing through to protect her baby. Manda wasn't gonna hang around, and she tore off through the woods, panic rising in her throat. As far as she knew, bears could climb trees, so there was her immediate escape route. She wasn't sure if the bear was still following her, but she wasn't going to stop and find out either. For now, she was just on a blind escape.
She didn't know how long she had been running, when she ran headfirst into a Dragon that smelled awfully familiar. "Whoa! Easy there, little one! Are you alright? Where are you going?"
>Dracos!< Manda panted to him. She remembered the events from last night and wasn't sure if she should risk the bear or him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:38 am
OOC: will be back later, have to run into town for now.....  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:26 pm
Dracos stopped and backed off a bit, realising that Manda had probably seen what had happened. "Don't worry; what I did.... I wasn't fully in control. I had been so injured and...." he quickly explained the basics of what had happened. "I hope that you can...." He stopped as the bear entered the clearing they were in. Without speaking, Dracos walked around Manda, placing himself between her and the bear, then growled softly and warningly. The bear considered, then backed away and walked off, grunting softly to itself. He waited until he was sure the bear had left, then turned to Manda. "I hope you can trust me. I would never hurt you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:47 pm
Manda considered Dracos for a moment. She had listened carefully to his explanation, and she understood. Finally, she lept into Dracos' arms and nuzzled his scaly chin affectionately. >I was just frightened, is all. I understand. I'm glad you're alright now...I was really worried about you!<  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:59 pm
Kleah woke up and yawned, then looked around a bit, taking a look at the cabin room he was in. After a few moments, he silently crept over to a window and peered out through it, staring into the dark woods thoughtfully. He had had a strange dream he couldn't explain and kept feeling as though something was calling to him, for some strange reason. Suddenly he noticed a faint, small dot of glowing light somewhere way out in the forest.

He paced back and forth quietly by the window, being careful not to make any noise to wake Elana. He stopped after a hile and just stood there, staring at the light. 'What are you.... and what do you want...' he thought to himself. Suddenly the window came unlached, all by itself. He jumped back slightly, staring wide-eyed at the windowsill, then noticed an almost invisible ethreal-like shimmering glow around the window. Slowly, it opened, without the least bit of sound, then the glow dissipated. It's as if somethign wanted him to enter the woods.

He slowly moved his gaze back to the light in the woods, no more than a tiny spec somewhere on the ground, yet giving off enough light to be seen from a long ways off. He looked towards it unblinkingly. He knew the forest was dangerous, but yet... and then before he knew it, he was through the window and making his way towards the strange light.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:08 pm
Manda and Dracos were about to head back into the tunnel when a flash of white dropping from an upstairs window caught her eye. Leaping on to Dracos' shoulder to get a better look, she recognized Kleah running away. >Kleah! What's wrong? Where are you going???<  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:17 pm
Kleah kept moving, apparently not hearing Manda. He just continued walking off, seeming to entirely enthralled with reaching the tiny light off in the distance. He wasn't running, only walking, but at a steady, unwavering pace. His eyes hardly blinked at all and his tail stayed somewhat straight. A strange breeze blew through the trees, swirling up a faint, momentary mini-whirlwind of leaves that almost seemed to have eyes for a second. The moon shimmered down through the trees, right along Kleah's path, bathing him in pale light.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:27 pm
****OOC****

Gah... unfortunately I have to go now. stressed I'll continue this tomorrow. Laters! ^.^

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:43 pm
Manda watched Kleah walk on, either not hearing her call, or ignoring it. >Wonder where he's off to,< she thought, as the tip of his tail vanished from sight into the trees.

OOC: I, too, should depart....KURO, I WANT MY PICTURE!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:20 pm
*artemis yawns and walks into the inn again. he had intended to stay teh night before, but was too occupied. he looks around for anyone.* hello?  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:42 pm
Dracos watched with Manda as the will o wisp of light led Kleah off into the woods. He glanced at her, then said, "Maybe we should follow; the little fella might get hurt." With Manda on his shoulder, he began following Kleah, keeping a slight distance between them. He wanted to see what Kleah was following, but not to interfere, unless it became dangerous and he needed rescuing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:12 pm
Manda nodded and found a comfortable position on Dracos' shoulder. >Just to help him if he needs it. He told me he's not familiar with the woods...this is strange behaviour for him, and it makes me worried. I don't want him to get hurt, he's just a pup! An adorable one too......< She rested her head against Dracos and gazed at the forest, concern etched on her face.  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:39 pm
Kleah kept moving in the direction of the mysterious light, passing strange shadows in the dark. Occasionally a bush rustled faintly from some unseen animal, and he passed a couple small waterfalls that, oddly enough, glowed slightly under the moonlight. Finally he ended up by a small moonlit pond at the base of one of the waterfalls. The light was hovering just over a rock in the middle of the pond. Kleah stared at it and stared at it, unsure what to make of it. he wondered quietly to himself. He hopped accross to another rock near it, then leaned forward and sniffed it. Suddenly it flashed once, causing Kleah to meep and almost slip off the rock into the rather dark looking water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:59 pm
Dracos and Manda followed Kleah through the woods, which had an odd, magical feel about them that night. The many animals that roamed the forest seemed to avoid the small group, until they finally came apon a pool of water with a small waterfall emptying into it. Dracos drew close to the edge of the water, but remained hidden in the bushes, not wanting to disturb Kleah as he made his way out onto the rocks to sniff at the glowing thing hovering over the water. He braced himself though, ready to jump in if he needed help, and nearly did as the thing gave off a pulse of light, almost scaring the little guy into the water.  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:08 pm
Kleah shivered slightly, his eyes wide open and his fur a bit frizzed up. His instincts told him to run, but his curiousity was virtually beating his instincts back with a lead brick, so to speak. He sat down on the rock and cocked his ehad curiously at it, slowly lifting his paw up to it. After a moment, he pawed at it gently, then gave slightly jump as it flickered and moved around a little, then eventually became still again.

Kleah blinked, then giggled and smiled, poking it one or two more times, batting it back and forth between his paws. Unknown to him, the water itself was rippling silently and beginning to rise and lower in strange paterns around the rock.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games