Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoHinata101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:30 pm
A jounin comes in, introducing a new student........ Tohru, orginally from the sand village.
Tohru: Hi everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:31 pm
What r we going to do know? I'm *yawns* bored..... this academy sux.  

xoHinata101

Rashav

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:54 pm
(middle of a mission here)
"he must have hit me when I struck him, the weak point is that I can't feel the blood so I didn't know till to late"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:58 am
"That sucks, well do you think you can try to fix it while Tsunade and me finish this guy off?" she askedmaking a series of handseals. "Black lighting dragon jutsu." she said as a dragon made of black lighting appeared then went off too attact the enemy ninja.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 am
"I'm sick and tired of doing nothing. That's it i'm joining this fight." Ryo left and began to run towards the rest.

"Ryo, don't interfere!! This isn't your fight. Stay with Mizuumi and Mugen to protect them. We can handle this one." Tsunade punched another earth wall coming towards her.

Ryo quickly stopped and turned towards Mizuumi and Mugen. "Hmph...fine." He walked back towards them and took out a kunai.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:45 pm
"Why do I need protection? I can take care of myself." Mizuumi said standing up and she quickly sat down when a kunai hit her shoulder. "Maybe not."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:21 pm
"What the...Mizuumi!" Ryo looked over and saw 5 sound ninja attacking. "Aw man...looks like we get to see some action Mugen."

"Great. I get three and you get the other two." Mugen said as he was growling to attack.

"Deal."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:14 am
"lightning based attacks don't work on a rock jutsu"  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:24 am
"Yea normal ligting." Shizume said with a grin as it went behind the man. "This jutsu connect with chakra." she said as the lighting spread in many places as well as htting the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:16 am
Mizuumi pulled the kunai out and wrapped her shoulder in bandages. "Be careful Mugen. Be careful Ryo." She said standing up, for she couldnt fight because she couldnt move her arm.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:06 pm
"Let's go." Ryo and Mugen leaped at the men and began their assalt. "Now you'll pay for harming Mizuumi." Ryo began making handseals. "Hidden Mist jutsu." A think mist came in only in a small area, blinding the five sound nin. Ryo came up behind one of them and slit his throat while mugen bit his teeth, which contained a strong poison, into another one. Screams of pain came from that particular area. Two down, three to go. Ryo thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:15 pm
Mizuumi could poorly see through the mist, but she was able to make out a figure behind Ryo. "Ryo! Behind you!" She yelled as she tried to throw a kunai at it with her uninjured arm but it missed and went behind the nin's head caausing him to turn around. I missed but at least I distracted him. "Ugh." A sharp pain when through her shoulder.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:38 pm
dark walked up behind mizuumi and placed a hand on the wound
"this'll hurt a bit but then you'll be fine"
a sharp pain ran through her arm as dark moved away  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Mizuumi looked at Dark. "Thank you. What did you do?" She asked placing her hand on her shoulder.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:01 pm
"I placed an antibiotic in the wound"
dark then headed toward the sound nin  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games