Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:34 pm
"Also You can't kill demons stupid" Said Shakaku laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 am
"No, you're the one who's stupid. If I destroy your vessal, then you have to die too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Karn then let the snake's bite off of Gaara/Shakaku's neck and ran around him, while fasting hand signs. "Are you prepared to face my mirror clone jutsu?"

"We ain't going down! We outnumber you! CHARGE!" The ninja band started to charge forward at the word 'charge'.  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:20 am
"Well yes you would be able to kill a demon if it was in it's carriers body but this is a mini version of my body" Said Shakaku laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:11 am
"Ha! It'll be easy to kill your carrier then!" Karn unleashed his jutsu and several dozen clones surrounded Shakaku. "You'll never be able to attack me! My mirror clones will easily deflect your attack!"  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:20 am
"Dear god who trained you idiot boy?" Said Shakaku  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:46 pm
"Does it matter? In the end, there is only one victor; one man left standing. Shall we see who that man is?"  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:49 pm
"Sure but I hope for your sake You are really strong cause it's time to get alot bigger for me" Said Shakaku Slowly growing larger  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:13 pm
"Grr...Need more mirror clones." Pretty soon, there were even more mirror clones, all surrounding Shakaku and throwing a bunch of kunai and shuriken; trying to stop his growth.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
.: Sabrina doesn't know it's you, Shizume...:.

Sabrina turned and saw none other then Orochimaru behind her.
"Uh..." Sabrina tried to say, as she back up, her back hitting the closest ninja. Sabrina closed her eyes then opened them. She smiled at him and quickly made hand signs. "Shadow Dragon no jutsu."
Red smoke filled the hallway, as you hear the ninjas, who were chasing Sabrina, start to scream as they were crushed by the shadow dragon, who had began to fill the hallway. Then Sabrina heard Orochimaru say:
"Sabrina, you baka! It's me!" As he (now revealed as Shizume) jumped back trying not to join the screaming ninjas pain.
"S-sorry, Shizume-chan!" Sabrina said as she made hand signs to dismiss the shadow dragon. "Begone!" she yelled and the dragon disappeared, leaving a hallway full of blood, limps, and moaning ninjas.
Sabrina turned and bowed to Shizume, who still looked like Orochimaru.
"Heh...sorry again! Oh and sorry for making you change directions to try to save me! I promise I'll be careful!" Sabrina touched the ear piece Shizume had given her. "I'll keep in contact!" Sabrina smiled at Shizume and ran in the direction she was going before the ninjas stopped her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:40 pm
"You really think that shurikens are going to stop my growing?" Said Shakaku Laughing madly  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:05 am
Shizume undid her transformation, "I think we should stay together now." as Shizume caught up with Sabrina. Shizume followed Sabrina but she didn't know where she was going.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:09 am
"Anybody in the area around here would be very smart if they left NOW!" Said Shakaku Still growing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:39 am
"Heh. Then call me an idoit if you wish." All the mirror clones stopped in a different stance. "Guess it's time to show me true intend!" Karn and each of his mirror clones had a sinster face on as they unleashed the the same hand signs as each other. "FINAL SEAL OF DEATH!" Each of the mirror clones rushed onto Shakaku and quickly sealed the passage of charka, ending Shakaku's growth. Karn jumped onto Shakaku's face and added the final seal, turning Shakaku back to Gaara.

Darz was breathing heavily. "Can you use any fire jutsu?"

"Lord Kazekage! There are 3 intruders who have entered the temple. Gaara and 2 kunoichi who seem to be with Gaara."Hmm...Alright. Kill them and don't let any escape."
"Yes sir!"

Clar saw as most of the ninja went to the west corridor, he decided to take the east corridor to escape being seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:26 pm
"God Why did you wake me up Jerk!!" Screamed Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:30 pm
"Because now, it'll be easier to kill you!" Karn stood back as his mirror clones resumed throwing shuriken and kunai at Gaara.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games