Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:04 pm
sakata finds the note and opens it she reads it then drops the note in shock"who wrote this?"she thinks and shows it to rose  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Nayuki woke up and rubbed her head. She sat up and noticed they were holding the note. "No." she whispered. She started crying. She snatched the note out of their hands and ran. After a little while she had to stop. She held her head in her hands and remembered the last sentence in the note. If anyone other than you reads this note I'll kill you. She started crying again.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm
"I know you didn't write that note"says sakata in her tiger form trying not to scare Nayuki  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:22 pm
Nayuki opened her mouth to say something, but there was a shapr pain in her stomach and she screamed instead. "Ah! I-it hurts." She finally said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:24 pm
"what hurts"says sakata  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Nayuki's breath came in short gasps. "E-everything." she said and screamed again. "Please...find...R-Ryo...you read the note...th-there are others after him." she stopped and flinched, wrapping her arms around her stomach. "I-I'll be fine." she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 pm
"Yes. J-just please, go!" Nayuki said. Though she didn't try to she sounded demanding.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:38 pm
sakata picks Makoto up and puts her on her back and starts running to catch up to rose and help ryo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Ryo looked out over the village that killed his father and mother. He grinned evily and began to take a step foward.

"Ryo!" Yelled out Rose who had finally caught up to Ryo. "Ryo... please stop what you are doing. This won't make anything better."

"You know nothing. Seeing them killed in front of my eyes." Tears began to form under his eyes. "I was only a child!!!"

"Just think what you are abou to..."

"I know what I am going to do. And if you get in my way again I will kill you." Ryo said cutting off Rose. Rose eyes bulged out of her head as she watched Ryo head to the village. Out of impulse, Rose ran up to him and bit his arm, hoping to snap some sense into him, but it only made it worse. "Rose... I am sorry." He quickly took his free hand and punched Rose in her chest. It flew her back a few feet and made her a bit woozy.

"Ryo..." A weak rose began to get up on her feet and wobbled towards Ryo. "I will stop you here before you do something you'll regret. Even if I have to kill you." Rose's fur turned red from her usual white and began to spit fireballs at Ryo.

Ryo dodged and looked at her with his cold red eyes. "I guess I must kill you today. I will miss you Rose. You were my best friend." He sprinted towards Rose and a heated battle began only a mile away from the village.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:26 am
Nayuki struggled, but finally managed to get off Sakata's back. She fell to the ground, and struggled to get back up. She finally got on her feet and ran in front of Ryo. "Ryo, stop this!" she yelled. She wobbled. "I can barely stand up. What am I doing?" she thought. "I'll take you down if I have to!" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:29 am
"Ryo!!!!!!!!!"yells Sakata holding him so he couldn't get out of her grasp"Don't do this you know better I understand the pain you going through but this won't solve it"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:41 pm
Nayuki gasped in a quick breath of air and collapsed. "Why did remembering that take so much of my energy?" she thought. She noticed the others looking at her. "Please focus on Ryo. He's in a worse state than I am." she said. The sharp pain in her stomach came back, making it hard for her to breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:52 pm
"Let go of me!!" Ryo was now blinded by his own anger. "They must pay for what they have done to them. I will kill each one until that village is wiped out!"

"Damn it Ryo!" Rose had changed into her human form and slapped Ryo in the face. "You...are a fool." Tears began to slowly roll down her cheeks and hit the ground. Ryo saw the tears from Rose and began to return back to his normal self. "If you would have went down there, you would have died in an instant. They knew you were coming back one day. I knew that since I heard your mother talk to me in a dream. She wanted me to stop you from going to that place. She wants you to live a happy life. That's all she ever wanted for you."

Don't listen to her Ryo. Your mother wanted you to avenge her death. Believe me. Ryo's inner demon began to talk to him. With these different stories, Ryo was torn and didn't know who to believe. The struggle to know who was right put tremendous stress on his mind. After a while, he passed out for a few seconds and woke back up with his eyes still red. "I chose my fate. I must kill them for what they did. And if you get in my way, I will kill you."

"No... RYO!!!" Falling to her knees, Rose began to sob uncontrolably. She never wanted this to happen. Ryo began struggling to break free of Skata's grasp. After a while, he got away and got in his taijutsu stance. "Let's go. I am waiting."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:30 pm
A kunai hit Ryo in the shoulder, but didn't do much damage. Nayuki was panting. "Ryo...I haven't known you for long... but you should really listen. If you give in...you'll get killed." Nayuki was still having trouble breathing and didn't like that she threw a kunai at Ryo. He was going to be even angrier now.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games