Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 am
hello dm3 here. one of the few guys that actually like twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn.

I'm glad to be here.

Hi...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm
haha im new to the guild also didnt see this thread but,
Im Kenny as you guessed razz and as DM3 said one of the few guys in here
but its ok. um im 20 yea i like all the books and just started Reading breaking dawn. so yea iv never read books like this before. like of my own free will and, I must say i enjoy the whole series.  

The 4th Yondaime-Hokage

Myakachii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm
My UserName is Myakachii, but my real life name is Phoenix. Yes, my real, birth name. No, not after the bird. No, not after Arizona's capital. Yes, after Jean Grey in X-Men. xd

I just turned 17 in late July, and I started reading (or, being addicted<3) Twilight in January, when I moved to a new school, and EVERYONE had read it. That, combined with my sick obsession with vampires, openned the entire Twilight world to me.

Sadly, I didn't get New Moon until June, because the library REFUSED to order it for us, because of, "suicidal undertones." X_X Then, my dad gave me Eclipse for my birthday. He didn't even know that I wanted it. All he knew was, "Well, you're always reading those black books with stuff on the front, and this looked like one you don't have." xd

So, yeah. ^_^; That's basically how Twilight became my brand of heroin. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 pm
suicidal? oh right...stupid library people...that's so lame

I started reading after a friend introduced it. I felt weird going in and buying Twilight, but after that I didn't care what people thought. I don't care how old I get(20 now) I will still love the series, and I can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:51 am
Hello, my name is Divinity Statue (after the statue that you buy items from in Devil May Cry heart ) but my real name is Evelyn.

I saw an advertisement on Borders.com for the book, and I love vampires, so I bought it and I've read it, like, at LEAST 15 times in the past month. I read the other three within the next 3 weeks after I bought Twilight, and am currently awaiting the arrival of Midnight Sun. My favorite character is Jacob. He's hilarious.

One thing I find funny about the series is the rabid fans. My friend Liz said that her buddy dragged her to the opening party for Breaking Dawn and she got pushed by some nut trying to get in line into a desk full of books and knocked it over xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 am
I'm Stu-Stu13, let's leave my name at that. To say I like the Twilight Saga would be an understatement of great porportions. I also, like anime alot. some of my favorites would be Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Negima. Note I like much more than that, but those are top five, not in order. Music wise I like, rock, metal, hard rock, heavy metal, alternative rock, soft rock, emo, punk, etc. I absolubtely cannot tolerate rap, no offense to anyone. I live in Virginia, i'm in ninth grade, and I enjoy drawing, even though my skills are ameteur.  

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
DarkMessenger3
hello dm3 here. one of the few guys that actually like twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn.

I'm glad to be here.

Hi...

Finally another GUY that likes Twilight  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm
i know a few other guys who like it...
my brothers have been making fun of me for reading it...but i don't care, they don't even like to read.  

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:26 pm
i kno wat u mean. but if ppl just took the time to read the books, even the guys, i bet they'd like it too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 pm
Yep Im here and i like the Twilight Saga Especially BD  

Vincent Rose Cullen

So lol 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:12 pm
i am so lol 3.

i love Jasper.

and was very happy when i found his wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasper_Hale
and found his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jasperhale

Jazz, he is MINE!!!!!
and i love his hair  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:05 pm
Well, im Cyi01 or Cyi for short. Started reading Twilight 3 days ago, on the third book. Which i don't have yet emo finished the first two in a day, so yes im addicted. I love vampires and like yeah so sad Jacoba nd Edward aren't real >< Well if you want to know check my profile i guess. Peace  

Grummlie

Lunatic

IrishTwilight53

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm
greetings my names Anna or "irishtwilight53" ive read twilight 2 times and read new moon and eclipse 1 time each. i plan to read breaking dawn sometime soon. i love the books very much i feel as if bella swan is my other 1/2 and edward cullen is my missing piece.

if your wondering why the 53 is at the end of my username its because the 5 stands for E and the 3 stands for C make sense?

anywayz hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 am
Hey! I'm Spastic Vampire!

I'm very excited to be a part of a Twilight Guild! If I start to be too hyper, just let me know....because it happens a lot.

I think Twilight is the best book series ever, and Alice is my favourite character.

Yay Twilight!! mrgreen ...

...sorry....overly hyper... blaugh  

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

Lillie Hime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Hello all! I'm Lillie, Im a 24 year old mother of one 1 yr old boy. Im married, and obsessed over Edward, Bella and Jacob. To bad there couldn't be a menge a trois ... XD LOL. My bad, anyways, I love the Twilight series to death.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff