Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Talk like Yoda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:32 am
For the others, camp out I did not. But, last Star Wars movie, this is. Also, the theatre 10 minutes from my house, it is. Fun, I think it would be, to camp out at least once. Preorder the tickets I would, and then camp to get good seats, I would need to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:32 am
Probably not. Not a must for me it is, to be at the first showing.  

Durza the Shade

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:34 pm
*shrug, I do* Big deal, it is not for me usually. But to say I camped out for Star Wars, I would like to be able. Last chance, it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:54 pm
jedi_master_tenku
For the others, camp out I did not. But, last Star Wars movie, this is. Also, the theatre 10 minutes from my house, it is. Fun, I think it would be, to camp out at least once. Preorder the tickets I would, and then camp to get good seats, I would need to.

Agree I do. Last chance to camp out for a Star Wars movie, this is.

Modified LAAT/i, I will most likely use.

~Dhali.Llama~

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:57 pm
no space capability, the LAAT has. Cool it is, however.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:23 pm
Nelowulf

Said modified, I did. Meant modified to go into space, I meant. Had such LAAT/i's in the Clone Wars, my friend said the Old Republic did. Knows everything of Star Wars, he does. Serious, I am.  

~Dhali.Llama~

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:31 pm
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

Said modified, I did. Meant modified to go into space, I meant. Had such LAAT/i's in the Clone Wars, my friend said the Old Republic did. Knows everything of Star Wars, he does. Serious, I am.

Fly in space, the LAAT/i's did in the Clone Wars cartoons. But, an entire droid army Mace Windu killed in the cartoon also. Take liberties with the Force and technology it does.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:35 pm
Durza the Shade
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

Fly in space, the LAAT/i's did in the Clone Wars cartoons. But, an entire droid army Mace Windu killed in the cartoon also. Take liberties with the Force and technology it does.

remember LAATs in space, i do not. Couldn't carry passengers, it would not. Open spaces deny Pressurization.

Couldn't use to full extent, you could not. Need 3 others to help, you would....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:41 pm
Nelowulf
Durza the Shade
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

remember LAATs in space, i do not. Couldn't carry passengers, it would not. Open spaces deny Pressurization.

Couldn't use to full extent, you could not. Need 3 others to help, you would....

Said modified, I did. Closed, the hatches would be. Filled with my other Jedi teammates, the guns would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:47 pm
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Durza the Shade
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

Said modified, I did. Closed, the hatches would be. Filled with my other Jedi teammates, the guns would be.

modified i am. God i am. Worship me, you should, due to modifications i have.

Where energy come from to supply the extra strain, Question I pose. Physically unstable, or unbeleiveably sluggish, it would have to be, even if modified. Extra demands for Hyperdrive modifications and maneuvering jets, take entire ship for special generator, they would. These problems would still remain, even if modified.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:59 pm
Nelowulf
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Durza the Shade
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

modified i am. God i am. Worship me, you should, due to modifications i have.

Where energy come from to supply the extra strain, Question I pose. Physically unstable, or unbeleiveably sluggish, it would have to be, even if modified. Extra demands for Hyperdrive modifications and maneuvering jets, take entire ship for special generator, they would. These problems would still remain, even if modified.

Buy those required components, I would.

But slow, the LAAT/i is anyway. Probably Jedi Starfighter, I will use. Still thinking, am I.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:23 pm
Use my robot, Vash the manslayer gundam, i probably would. Bongmobile transforms into it, it does.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Meli_00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:35 pm
Figures of action, me seen. Like, I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:15 pm
Soup, alphabet's are for.

Hidden messages, they show.

" Ooooooooo! " mine says. Wait, Cheerios, I am eating.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:54 am
from family guy, that last quote was from.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games