Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:25 pm
"No, we don't" Jasper said slowly. "We have a piano though" Edward put in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 pm
''That's alright. You can come to my house and play though, whenever you want. I was going to play a song called Garden of Eden. Have you heard it?'' She asked smiling. ''I better get going, Cer needs to get ahold of Logan though.'' She sighed, ''Thanks.'' She said getting up.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 pm
"You sure your okay?" Estelluna nodded, and left.
"So what do we do now? We've had one hell of day, I would think." Rachel just sank down on the couch next to Karissa.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:02 pm
"'One hell of a day?' That's an understatement" Arianna siad. "I'm gonna go change" Arianna said, gently getting up.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:22 pm
"We'll be right here, Alice left some clothes for you in her room, as you can see." Rachel displayed her outfit. "We'll have to go get some of our own later, when you can walk the distance."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:32 pm
"I can walk right now" Arianna retorted. Arianna walked out of the house, but soon fell from the spinning and pain.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Karissa was there in a moment to help Arianna up. "Back to the house," she ordered. "You'll just have to live with Alice's sense of fashion for the moment." "Hey!" they heard Alice say, just as they came inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:52 pm
"I don't have a problem with your fashion ALice" Arianna told her. "But I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I can get to my house. I know where it is I will call you as soon as I get home alright?" Arianna told Karissa.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:13 pm
"Alright," agreed Karissa reluctantly. "Just no more tripping, okay?" "Okay." Arianna agreed, as if she could control it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:18 pm
Arianna made it home, after much stumbling and falling. Arianna turned on the tv to the music channel and then she lay down on the couch and closed her eyes. 'I need to call Karissa' Arianna thought.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Karissa had left the Cullens' house a few minutes after Arianna. She had been too tense and fidgety after the fight, and couldn't calm down. "See you Rachel," she called. "You know where to find me if anything else happens right?" "Yes," Rachel affirmed. She still remembered where Karissa's house was. Reassured, Karissa had run back to her home, stopping only to kill a deer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:36 am
Arianna knew that Karissa had been tense and figured she had went to her home. She tried calling Karissa's home to tell her she had got home alright.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:43 pm
Rachel stayed at the Cullen's. Her house wasn't where she wanted to be. It was more of an apartment, and there were too many gawking males for her taste. She saw Carlisle and threw herself at him, into a huge hug.
"Thank you soo much for everything you have done, I can't thank you enough for what you did for Arianna." She looked up at Carlisle, she looked like a 15 year old, so he did look very fatherly to her, but it also lessened her chances of finding a mate, being that young.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm
After leaving a message on Karissa's phone that she had got home ok Arianna called the Cullens. She wanted to know how much she appriciated their help.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:36 pm
Karissa had gone out again almost as soon as she got home, so she didn't hear the phone ringing or Arianna's message. She took a long walk around Forks for several hours. She was more careful this time, she didn't want a repeat incident of her first night in Forks. "I wonder how Estelluna is doing?" she thought, her memories prompting the question.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games