Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 pm

'Be nice Mirri' Arianna thought.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:59 pm

"I'm trying." Mirri muttered. Raine looked at her strangely, but went to turn to the teacher. "He's so creepy Rainy, I don't know what to tell you."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:03 pm

Arianna turned her attention back on the teacher. She knew that if she didn't pay attention then she wouldn't understand what was happening.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:19 pm

"You already know this stuff Ari, don't sweat it." Mirri whispered, reading Ari's mind.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:06 pm

Alessandra spent her time in English class bored to tears. As a human, she'd been deeply interested in Shakespeare already. But as a vampire, having to learn his works over and over had leeched any interest out of it for her. She could barely stand to read any of Shakespeare's plays anymore, and she especially hated The Merchant of Venice. Which they were studying.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:27 pm

'This teacher is different Mirri, he teaches things that we have never learned before' Arianna thought back.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:08 pm

Maybe he's a vampire. What do you think Ari? Aysel sent her a telepathic message, as she walked into her history class.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:33 pm

'Maybe he does seem like one' Arianna replied

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am

Or maybe he's crazy. You know, just because we've never heard it before doesn't mean that he's right. Said Mirri. Besides, he's got a tan. She said stubbornly, disregarding the fact that the tan looked strangely fake.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:19 am

'He's not crazy he's a nice guy leave him alone' Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:15 pm

He's a new teacher, how do you know if he's nice? Mirri snapped back. She had seen this man before, and was in no mood to relive it. He had tempted her with something she almost could not resist, human blood. Stay away from him guys, he's dangerous
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:06 pm

'But he's a really sweet guy' Arianna complained. 'I have to stay after school and have him help me with some stuff so I won't see you at home' Arianna warned them.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 pm

Mirri hissed. Raine backed off, surprised, Mirri was hardly ever angry. "I'm going hunting, I'll be back tonight." She whispered. Snarling at Joey as she passed, she glared at the stranger and left. Fine, but I told you so. She ran off the property, leaving the keys in the ignition just like she always did so the others could get home.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:09 pm

'Mirri, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself' Arianna said. Arianna raised her hand. "yes, Arianna?" he asked. "Can I go to the bathroom?" she asked. "Sure" he said, giving her a pass. RUnning out of the classroom she went in search of Mirri. "Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked when she found Mirri.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:40 pm

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Alessandra, as she rounded the corner and found Mirri and Arianna. "I'm supposed to be handing in the attendance for my class, what are you guys doing here?" she continued, pretending she hadn't already ran ahead, delivered the attendance, and was just walking around the school wasting time.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games