Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Va Te Faire Foutre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 pm
Bellabie
Prying because I think that whoever this refers to will learn enough reading this without being berated by others.
I would feel as though I were trespassing if I knew too much more.
b

I didn't do anything bad to him.
I just sent him more of his favorite "blue toilet paper headbands" as well as the chocolate soft serve hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:44 am
Lady Rayya
IF you attacked me first, I will arm myself and destroy you.

If someone attacks me, I usually run away crying. I s**t you not.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Heh, I should totally find out who said that then send them a whole bunch of paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:35 pm
Teh Boxman
Lady Rayya
IF you attacked me first, I will arm myself and destroy you.

If someone attacks me, I usually run away crying. I s**t you not.

If I have done anything to be attacked, I'd be too much afraid to fight.
(Sometimes I like to believe that in a life/death situation, an unconscious strength and awareness would come over me, but that's silly because even if it did, the person that I faced would likely have an even further amplified power over me.)

Oh well.
My hope is to not get in any fights...
b  

Bellabie

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm
people tend to pick on me because of my height and the fact that I look like a twelve year old....

usually I didn't do anything to deserve it......  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 am
well, short stuff, it all depends on who's doing the picking....  

dronze
Vice Captain

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:33 am
Well, I finally read them all! Imagine my surprise when in Rant #11 I found a grammatical error! Oh the Sin! He he he.

"Your correct, not having an appreciation for flaming does not indicate a problem. Assuming that everyone should believe the same thing you do, however.... "

Should be " You're..."

Sorry for noticing! Though it did make me giggle. And if you knew and just haven't fixed it, I am sorry for re-stating the obvious!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:41 am
Also in # 15 there a few pages back "I'd hate to see Santa leave you a stocking full reindeer crap for Christmas this year. " If I am not mistaken, there should be an "of" in between full and reindeer crap. Sorry again. Your witty commentary is making my day! I would hug you, but I am afraid of the oar!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:12 am
GillaGrrl
Well, I finally read them all! Imagine my surprise when in Rant #11 I found a grammatical error! Oh the Sin! He he he.

"Your correct, not having an appreciation for flaming does not indicate a problem. Assuming that everyone should believe the same thing you do, however.... "

Should be " You're..."

WHAT?! Dronze, you disgust me! Even YOU should be able to tell the difference between "you're" and "your!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:29 pm
Supreme diety that I may seem like, even I make mistakes...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Hee hee hee, with such lengthy posts, it is easy to see how one could overlook this. Even so, be mindful of hypocrisy...
b  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:36 pm
I don't know if it's so much hypocrisy as a innocent typo error. If he's going to criticize something like that, he's not going to run off and type 'your' instead of 'you're' and he does type 'you're' for the most part so it's all good really.

Dronze, supreme deity... I worship the ground you walk on, you worship the ground I walk on... sure, fair game.  

Black Hale

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 pm
I didn't mean that it was hypocritical, dear, I just set it out to all those who seemed surprised, (TehBoxman) but I have known them to be fairly impeccable with such things. (Unlike myself...)
sweatdrop
b  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Oh... whoops, I misunderstood. Sorry about that!  

Black Hale

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:21 pm
Do not apologize, dear. I was at fault for not specifying.
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games