Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:36 pm
"whats with the fighting"says koshi  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 pm
Kohaku struggled to his feet, grasping his head. He lifted his gaze from the ground, only to see a blurr of green, black and red, punching him in the stomach, sending him flying back and crashing into a rooftop.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Ureketa quickly made a swift maneuver, sliding past the Akatsuki member and snatching the jar. After the member realized it, Ureketa was already on the ground, and he performed a jutsu, causing the jar to duplicate itself several times. He noticed Kohaku getting kicked back, and safely hid each of the jars in different places, putting the real one in a dumpster.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Kohaku realized Ureketa steeling the jug, which distracted the akatsuki member. He realized the akatsuki member's eyes open wide, his pupils becoming smaller and his eyes an even lighter green shade. He jumpedfrom the rooftop and retreived the jug from a dumpster. "I am Hikarashin Gunko. I have fused in each eye a sharingan and byakugan, creating the all seeing eye- seeing past clones and all jutsu. You can not defeat me." Gunko bosted, attacking Kohaku once again, poking him hard in the chest. "I can also see the tenketsu." He said, Kohaku coughing blood and falling to his knees, then falling off the rooftop.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:59 pm
Ureketa saw Kohaku get knocked off the building, so he quickly took the dumpster and pushed it over, Kohaku falling in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:38 pm
Kohaku coughed up more blood, then passed out, seeing green eyes infront of his face before he did. "I can go into your memories... ANd make you relive them. Over and over.... Until there is nothing else, but your suffering." A voice said from a pale green wold, suddenly everything became black and pale green-his memories- how he became a rouge ninja.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Ureketa created a shadow clone and assaulted Gunko, kicking him in the stomach twice and after Gunko recovered, punched him in the face. "And who are you?" "You don't need to know!" He slid back after getting kicked by Gunko, and eliminated his shadow clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:22 am
Gunko exploded in smoke, watching over from a rooftop, not hharmed at all. "I thought I told you I could see through dopplegangers." Gunko said calmly, sending a clone to attack Kohaku. "You, however, can't."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:47 am
"You must be a new recruit.. I've never heard the name Gunko before.." Ureketa took off his jacket, revealing his Akatsuki cloak. "Sharingun!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:58 am
Ha. The sharingan is no match... Gunko thought.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 am
Ureketa quickly disappeared and reappeared behind Gunko. Chidori!! He charged chidori in both hands for a fifth of a second and thrust them into his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 pm
Gunko dissapeared in smoke. "Your eforts are futile. I see all." He bosted.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:26 pm
"You mean, my efforts are unfutile, er... infutile, er............. screw you!" Ureketa backflipped in the air and landed behind Gunko.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:52 pm
Gunko elbowed Ureketa in the stomach, not even looking. "It is futile, baka."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:24 pm
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baka your face!" Ureketa said, looking over at Kohaku, who was eating popcorn that he found in the dumpster. He then slid and peformed some taejutsu, injuring Gunko a little.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff