Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:41 pm
((I know that somebody(me included) can be some real slowpokes to respond, and sometimes we don't even bother to say anything at all, thats maybe because we don't know what to do or say or don't have time to do, but well, we do respond, when we have time and know what to do.))

"Come on!"The girl said.
"what now?" Kimi said frustrated. they had walked through the town for hours, the child had made her buy food and cloths and jewerly and a lot of other things that Kimi in reality couldn't afford.
"Someone is there!" Girl said.
Kimi stopped up when she saw who the girl pointed at.
Logen and Shinu. But even with her body frozen, she sensed that Shinu was different, like..like..
"Go and talk to them, and ask where Mobius is.."
"Ok" the girl said as she run to them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:38 pm
Mobius was tired of waiting. He opened the windows of Shinu's eyes and concentrated on her arm with all his might. It began to glow with purple flame. He moved her arm and his in sync, writing this out in the dirt with a finger.

EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT. YOU'LL SEE! biggrin (Yes, he even drew the smiley face.)

He then let go of her arm and fell on his knees. "Man, how do those psychics manage to do that s**t!?! I just moved an arm and I feel like I was hit by a steamroller... Oh well... I hope she can understand THAT..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:17 pm
She blinked. 'Mobius....You're an impatient person... -_-;;' She looked at the message and smiled. 'It'd be better if you were...umm... NOT in my head....?' She said, her thoughts in a sarcastic tone. She sighed. 'I mean..why my head..?' She growled slightly but sighed once again. 'But then again...Logen'd go crazy... I'm used to hearing voices in my head....' She closed her eyes and concentrated, and soon enough, an image of herself popped up in her head. "Hmm....." She said, looking around. "I'm amazed... no cobwebs..." She laughed, then looked at Mobius. "This is taking a lot of concentration, so I have around five minutes...." She ran up and hugged him. "But I missed you! Why did you have to..." She sighed. "Never mind...." She smiled. "How do you like teasing me from in my head..?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Is it fun..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:39 pm
"The stone used the good portion of my soul and that which made up you to forge a new soul. Logen didn't put me here on purpose. Be happy I'm here. So, how do you like emotions?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:10 pm
Shinu Grinned. "They are good and bad at the same time..." She said, sighing. "In the thirty minutes I've had emotions, I've felt on top of the world, and lost and sad at the bottom of a ditch...but I think I'll get used to them..." The image began to fade. "Oh no...I've lost my concentration...Well...Feel free to look through my Eyes....as long as.....not...pervert........" Her voice broke up as the image disappeared and she sighed. "Aww..." She said sadly. "I wasn't done yet!" She huffed and stood, walking off in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:09 pm
Mobius shrugged. "We'll meet again..." Even though Shinu heard it backwards, he was sure the message got through.

...He was really starting to miss food. Even prison food from the good 'ol days seemed like heaven to him now. One of the disadvantages of becoming a spirit... He now knew what that Alphonse Elric was probably giong through...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:09 pm
Bump for those who still can rp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:33 am
[[Join here to rp with other literate RPers...]]

[I've made an RP called "Everlasting Journey[Freestyle XD]". If you want me to make it here too, just message me.]

Ahiru Takashi

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:09 pm
(( OMG! eek i'm soo sorry about not being here as ofter as i should! emo I probably won't be on as often cause of school, so, sorries! cry i'm trying my best here, mmm'k? sad PLEASE FORGIVE THE RP CREATOR! gonk ))

Eda had enough with central. she decided to go back to Riseenbol, her hometown, to get some r&r. She arrived at the train station, full of people. she sighed and went to purchuse her ticket.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:59 pm
Ravemistressharuka
(( OMG! eek i'm soo sorry about not being here as ofter as i should! emo I probably won't be on as often cause of school, so, sorries! cry i'm trying my best here, mmm'k? sad PLEASE FORGIVE THE RP CREATOR! gonk ))

Eda had enough with central. She decided to go back to Risembool, her hometown, to get some r&r. She arrived at the train station, full of people. she sighed and went to purchase her ticket.

((No worries xD))

Izzi blinked, having been compleatly ignored by Eda. "......Okay...." she blinked. Shrugging, she went back to Central. "You've been summoned by Mustang, Colenel Roarke." A man said as she passed by him. Nodding, she quickly changed into her uniform and ran to his offie. "you requested me, sir?" Mustang nodded. The two were soon deep in conversation.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Eda got onto the train and sat down. she stared out the window, thinking the military will be after me soon...after some r&r, i'll probably go far away from here...but where? back to my other hometown unknown to others?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:57 am
((... school ... sucks ...(but it is necessary)...))

The girl had looked at what Shinu had did for a while, and now she asked:
"umm, excuse me, but what are you doing????"

Kimi had moved herself up on a roof and now she was eavesdropping.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:30 pm
(I was about to say, our character's might as well be dead, Logen and Shinu and I... Oh well, I'll give it a shot...)

Mobius panicked. "Eeh! WHATTODOWHATTODOWHATTODO??? Oh, I know!" Focusing his energy, he moved Shinu's mouth and sent a message to the girl in the best Shinu voice he could muster, not by sound but by mental contact. He had to trick this person into thinking Shinu was the one talking. Just talking to myself! Don't worry!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm
Eda fell into a deep sleep. she dreamt of her old home.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:28 am
((if you guy's were dead, it would just be boring for us others!))

The girl lay her hands over her head and said a bit surprised:
"Cool, how did you do that? Talk in my head, I mean."

Kimi looked at them. she sensed Mobius, Shinu and Logen, but did just see Logen and Shinu.
Where was Mobius??
Slowly, like it was floting in sirup, she understood what had happen.
Without really knowing it someone must had connected Mobiuses soul inside Shinu.
Something like Lukas... Kimi thought. As she thought about him she begun to wonder why he had been so quiet the last days..  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff