Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:56 am
"I dunno, depends if you can defend yourself," he said, smiling slightly. "Luvanos," he whispered as vines slowly crawled behind Lilith, wrapping around her ankles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:59 am
She widened her eyes as she saw the vines slowly wrap around her ankles. "Hasty are we...?" she looks down at the vines. "Firagus," she said , and the vines began tu burn with fire.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 pm
"Ah fire, gonna be tricky. Luvanos!" he yelled again, vines shooting from every direction, darting towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 pm
tsume watches them practices  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:03 pm
Lilith openes her eyes wide, as she sees all the vines heading at her at the same time. "Eep! Maximus Firagus!" she said, making a shield made of fire protect herself, burning anything that the shiled touches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 pm
"Hehe, seems you're already better than me," he said, sighing and smiling slightly.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 pm
tsume starts to clap
good show  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Lilith sighs a bit. "I just have a more complicated spell book..." she said, smilin a bit as she falls to her knees. "But you have a better stamina than me... using all these spells exahusted me...."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:10 pm
"Ah, but I only know one spell...But I can feel that I'm about to learn another, I just wish I knew when..." he sighed, shaking his head as he stared back at his book.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Lilith smiled at him. "When the time's right, you'll learn your new spell."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:16 pm
He stared at his book, trying to pronounce the word. "If only I knew how to say it.....Trelifer....Trelufor.....Trelifier." As he spoke the last word, the tree beside him arose, walking up beside him as if it truly came to life. "Holy shi-..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:22 pm
"And... apparently that time is now..." she said, looking at the tree behind him with wide eyes.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:24 pm
He fell to his knees, breathing heavy. He rubbed the page of his book, revealing that it was sticking to another. "Crap...that wasn't a level two....that was a level four...." he moaned, collapsing on the ground, unconcious. The tree rooted back into the ground, not alive anymore.

(Hehe, gtg for now. Byes)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:27 pm
(okis) Lilith opened her eyes wide and went to him. "Oh no... " she places his hand on his chest. "Heal!" she says, planning on giving him some energy.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:39 pm
tsume walked over to him
hes not dead is he?
tsume gets on all fours like a dog and sniffs him
no hes just uncouncius  
Role Playing IC and OOC