Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 am
((As for getting rid of people that will be easy, (all we have to do, is as you said post for them and literally make them disappear, or have them get killed off… twisted lol) and as for the amulet and Clover’s weapons she had on her sweatdrop , we can only hope someone else from the group recovers them during Tramer’s absence ninja . lol))

As Tramer continued forward he mumbled something in a strange language,

“Bring everyone forward toward the creator, try to keep everyone together” the voice of Tramer said calmly in Larien’s mind.

With the message sent Tramer returned his attention to the path in front of him and rushed toward the creator.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:01 pm

((Disappearing best that way they can always return if they choose to. In June I start camp again.. So I'll only be able to post of the weekends. I apologize ahead of time if that cause things to slow down.. We've got a bit to figure something out. Still it's moving again that's always good.))

Clover silently cursed herself. If only she hadn't let herself soften so much in the past year. She could hardly believe that she once killed as her occupation. Now she was the victim. A role she utterly loathed. Before she could send out another blast of wind she realized he was next to her and worse yet any hope of retrieving the knife was gone. Feeling its blade tracing along her back, a shiver of fear shot through her body. She needed to come up with something. The last thing Clover wanted was to be controlled by another being and possibly hurt someone she cared about.

"Why me? What could you possibly gain from this," maybe she could gather information and hopefully stall him a bit. The air in the area was anxious and erratic, though the vortex had almost ceased leaving a light worried swirl in its absence.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:24 am
When Ezorin saw Tramer push Clover off of her horse, he became on edge. But after a little thought he didn't think Tramer would do anything like that without a good reason. Ezorin came up to where Clover was he found that it wasn't Clover at all just a thing that had replaced her, Ezorin didn't much care to figure out what. Ezorin lunged with his weapon, in what would have been a killing blow, and the thing seemed to dissipate. He then got off of his horse, planted his weapon into the ground, and gathered the clothes and other trinkets. He wrapped then in some cloth and put them in his pack to be returned when he saw their owner again. After that he got on his horse again and retrieved his weapon then went to catch Tramer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:00 pm
"Can you think of nothing?"
His free hand traced the side of her face and began to stray down toward Clover's body, but he was quickly interrupted by something large falling out of the surrounding trees and landing nearby.
Whipping his head around by the sudden noise, TY saw a medium arachnid standing there. Both were tensed for action as if they might fight, until TY opened his mouth and an eruption of chatters and clicks flew out. These noises seemed enough to relax the spider, which in turn calmed TY's nerves.
He turned back to Clover and crooned, "I'll see more of you later."
He then grabbed her and pushed her right at the spider which stood poised with front claws up and teeth gnashing. One pinprick would be all that was needed to finalize the transfer. One small pinprick.  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:48 pm
Looking at the blured smoke threw the watery sheild. shmitty started to feel a little rest and got up, pulling his sword out of the ground at the same time, the water around him breaking and splashing on him and the ground...
looking around he saw the weather change for what looked like the worse,
he looked around the edges of the pit and noticed i pick up of wind in the dictence as the leaves and debree flew around. his mind raceed watching this, wanting badly to fight Ty, it seemed he wasnt going to show, and now his attention was towards this vortex... running tell he was close enough he jumped high into the air, enough to escape the depth of the pit, landing gracefully he looked forward and Tramer coming towards him, not in the distence what looked like Rosette. after what happend down in the pit he was alittle un happy to see only two of the group members and not the rest. he turned back to gaze at the carnage that raged down in the pit, the smoke from the many small fire he started, bellowd up into the air. he waited tell tramer caught up to him  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:30 pm
So maybe she shouldn't have asked. That most certainly wasn't the answer she was fishing for. Finding herself in quit a, fix Clover took action. When shoved towards the venomous arachnid she shot a bursts of wind to all her side and directly below her as she jumped into the air. Once on ground again she took off running as fast as her legs would take her. For the first time in a while Clover found herself yelling for help as she used the wind in her attempt at escape.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:10 pm
The spider was off-balanced by the sudden gust of wind during it's time of victory. By the time it had up righted itself, the intended host was traveling away at a fast and noisy pace. It immediately gave chase and also began calling out in the clicking sounds that make up it's language, calling out to others from it's nearby tribe.
Dixtrel did not give chase, but instead watched through TY's eyes as Clover fled. An unnatural smile grew wide across the faces of both the controller and the controlled.
"The best one's always put up a good fight."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:56 am
Tramer slowed his horse as Shmitty came into view, “what happened!” Tramer yelled in a demanding voice as he pulled up next to Shmitty.

“why do you ask him? He might have been the one whom spirited the female away…or if it was Ty, this pathetic want to be demon is probably already being controlled…” the voice of Dericos said smugly inside Tramer’s mind.

Tramer was doing his best to ignore the voice of Dericos, he new all to well the venom of Dericos’s words, thou he could not help but gaze on the possibilities Dericos was pointing out. Tramer was just about to ask Shmitty again when he herd Clover yelling off in the distance, taking his attention off Shmitty Tramer turned his horse toward the direction of the yelling, “YAA!!” Tramer yelled along with a slight kick sending his horse into a run, after several minuets of weaving through the trees Clover came into view, she appeared to be running as fast as he legs would take her, it only took Tramer seconds to notice what was prompting her to run so, unsheathing both his swords Tramer jumped off his horse landing with a role just after having passing the fleeing Clover, getting to his feet only feet in front of the perusing arachnid, using the momentum form his roll Tramer lunged down with the sword in his right hand aiming for the rapidly moving arachnids head, he keep the sword in his left hand horizontal across his waist at a slight upward angle so as to have a way to defend himself if his first attack was to fail in any way.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:08 am
Driven blindly by the dreaded thought of a host escaping, especialy one gifted to it by the leader, the spider did not even notice Tramer's extended blade until it was too late, it barely had time to shreak out a single sound. The beast's hot brain fluids hissed as they touched the cold, magic-infused, steel of the thin sword. The multi-limbed body, then went stiff as an oak.
In the trees all around, rustling sounds could be heard in the distance, coupled with a quiet clicking sound. A few score arachnids had heard the final cry and recognized that one fatefull word. "Hosts!" They scrambled in, hoping to get a better body than their comrads.

TY came running toward Larien and Ezorin from the direction of the rest of the group. Huffing and panting, he managed to spit out a few words.
"Trouble! ...Tramer... ...injured... ...too many... ...send help... ...Hurry!"
The whole time he kept pointing back the way he came while leaning over with his hands on his knees as he gasped for breath to catch his breath. He had just finished talking when he fell over and collapsed on the ground. No sooner did he land, then he began to slowly melt away, out of sight as his body was teleported away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 am
Coming up to Shmitty, Rosette was shocked when Tramer ran off with out him. "What's the problem around here?" asked Rosette after she was closer to her fellow team member. "I thought you we're supposed to be with Ty. You guys weren't to kill those enemies, right?" Slowing her heaving horse to a slow walk, Rosette came right next to Shmitty. It would suck if her winded horse got cramped now, so Rosette didn't allow it to take the time to eat or stop moving.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 am
Lungs burning and legs pumping fiercely, Clover barely realized Tramer's arrival as she passed by him. She immediately turned and at a much slower pace walked towards the mage waiting for the eight-legged beast to be slain. "Tramer.. Ty's being controlled by something awful," she spat out in a single breath, worry etched on her features. Clover struggled to calm herself and kept her attention on their surroundings as she stood not too far from Tramer, in the ready for another attack. She felt utterly foolish for her unarmed state.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:07 am
Shmitty was suddenly claimed when he saw Rosette and almost smiled warmly at her but he kept it hidden and answerd her quistion...
"it was a trick, Ty is being controlled by a spider and he basiclly made me kill a enemy tribe to tire me and try to take controle over me, but after I killed the enemy he never showed" he puased and thought for a secound "Tramer and clover will need help but the rest of the group needs to know Ty isnt Ty" he looked up at Rosette with a concernd look "Do you think you and your horse can make it back to the group and warn the others of the situation, while I catch up to tramer and clover and give them extra aid.... and then you and the group catch up with the rest of us?" he cracked a small worry smile at her, his face coverd in dirt and soot along with his clothes, he looked tired but strangly cailm.  

Orin Dragoon

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:57 am
Ezorin came up to the others shortly before Tramer left. He listened and observed the things going on around him. When Ty came and left it seemed odd that he did stay to explain things more and if Ty was exhausted why did he leave, Or at least Ezorin thought Ty had left. After hearing that Tramer was with Clover, Ezorin decided to go to then and immediately left before Shmitty finished talking. Ezorin went as fast as he could. I took a little while but he had found Tramer and Clover. As soon as he stopped his horse he tossed Clover her things. Then he readied himself if his guess was right, he had walked right into a trap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:23 pm
With her face breaking into a sly smile, Rosette answered. "Well it looks like Ezorin was ready for the signal. But you are in no condition to fight. You take her and head back to the group." she said pointing toward her horse. "I'll go ahead on foot to help. This way you get longer to rest and I don't end up making my horse go lame." She finished as she slid off the saddle to place her left hand on top of Shmitty's arm. "Just hurry back, I doubt I'm that good of a fighter." With that, Rosette handed the reins to Shmitty and started to run off toward the noise, pulling her staff out of it's sheath on her back with graceful movements. Not caring if he called her back.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:34 pm
((It's looking to me like the following is the current situation...I filled in the location of the parasitic spiders.
User Image
TY's not on the map right now, and I don't feel that any of the spiders are special enough to be controlled individually, so I'm using this post to place petty enemies and nothing more.
(yes, I'm working on another project right now, that's why I'm not taking the time to write that picture out in words.) ))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games