Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Saying goth is the new punk is like saying emo is the new goth. whee But there is some blurring between the three that people tend to get confused. Like the fact that all three of these will dress in mostly dark cloth, wear make-up and die there hair. All three basically also live by the motto of screw the rest of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:04 pm
FogSage
Asphyxiat!on
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on
Something that has been utterly pissing me off lately. People claiming to be punk. YOU ARE NOT PUNK. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS. Punk died out with the eighties and into the early nineties. IT'S DEAD. You people who claim to be punk don't even know what punk originally stood for. You just decide to be "punk" to make youself seem tougher/cooler/sexier wtfever. YOU AREN'T PUNK. Half the people that claim to be punk are nothing more than whiny bitches that want to seem tougher than they really are. It's just really aggravating to see.

[/rant]

Hence why I want to smack most people I see dressed as punk.

Ahhh, but........goth is the new punk. neutral

Diana = Whenever I see someone claiming punk or dressing it, I just want to severly beat them and yell "ARE YOU PUNK NOW!? scream "

Fog = Goth is not the new punk. Goth is totally differant, although there alot of posers there too e.e Which really gets on my nerves. They think that Ashlee Simpson and s**t like that is goth and they need to be beaten with a metal pole.

I'm so confused. xp

To me, grundge, goth, and punk are all pretty much the same. I really don't care. Now, there are those pesky "in-betweeners" that make it hard to tell what is what. That's probably what I meant.
Yeah, I think you mean the in-between-ers blaugh Goths are usually quiet, anti-social, love the color black, love the night kind of people. Punks are mosh pit people that like to get into fights alot, and grunge are like skateboarder people before it became a fad gonk  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:05 pm
Yes to everything. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:05 pm
the sex pistols. now they were punk. were. xp

mrgreen

schoogie

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:07 pm
schoogie

mrgreen

*is a bit dazed* Weren't they Irish too? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Saying goth is the new punk is like saying emo is the new goth. whee But there is some blurring between the three that people tend to get confused. Like the fact that all three of these will dress in mostly dark cloth, wear make-up and die there hair. All three basically also live by the motto of screw the rest of the world.
Yeah, all that's true. Usually the best way to tell is through personality and interests. blaugh  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Diana Vulpes
Yeah, all that's true. Usually the best way to tell is through personality and interests. blaugh

I can't tell anymore......... crying

But then.......what is Emo? Am I one? I think I am....aren't I? eek

Also: my friend Katrina apparently is straddling all three of these things. She doesn't come off as a poser, just into those kinds of clothes. And the mindsets are almost an exact blending to her own.

Maybe it's "Redneck Coture". xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:16 pm
FogSage
schoogie

mrgreen

*is a bit dazed* Weren't they Irish too? sweatdrop

ummmmmmm british i think or somewhere in the UK. i dunno, never really been a fan. i just know they were punk =P

mrgreen

schoogie

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:16 pm
FogSage
Asphyxiat!on
Diana Vulpes

I can't tell anymore......... crying

But then.......what is Emo? Am I one? I think I am....aren't I? eek

Also: my friend Katrina apparently is straddling all three of these things. She doesn't come off as a poser, just into those kinds of clothes. And the mindsets are almost an exact blending to her own.

Maybe it's "Redneck Coture". xp
lol...Emo is a new thing, so I don't know much on them. Mostly it revolves around what used to be considered as being goth, i.e. "The world is nothing but a bleak empty wasteland of pain and suffering". That's what I've seen at least, I could be very wrong. If your friend is a mix, she would be one of those "in-between-ers" who blends in all those things.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:18 pm
download "Emo Kid" by Adam and Andrew. its t3h funny rofl

mrgreen

schoogie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:39 pm
"In-between-er"'s? What the crap?

Okay, here's the new universal person's truth :

OMG, PEOPLE WEAR AND DO STUFF!
Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo.

Labels are unecessary, and whenever I think "labels", the first thing to come to mind is a mental image scene of me trying to stuff 8 billion people into a filing cabinet. Can anyone say "Ouch!" or "Ok, who's hand is that in my..."? rofl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:43 pm
Oi..when I was in highschool, people used to always ask me what I was and what my friends were. We always said, we're a bit of everything. We weren't exclusive and so what if people dressed funny or dyed their hair, or listened to depressing songs or death metal or country. NOBODY cared. Poop on people who care about labels  

Rainey_angel81

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:01 pm
* Ahem * Punk is not dead. It lives on UNDERGROUND as per usual. All these jack asses listening to Simple Plan and buying all their clothes at hot topic who call themselves punk are just that, jack asses who go along with a fad. But hey, let em have their fun. biggrin
As for labels, as difficult as it is to swallow, it's human instinct. The fact that we even call ourselves HUMAN is a label. We have a need to catagorize. We label ourselves, we label others, get used to it. I don't see what people even care about. So someone calls you emo? It's not gonna ruin your life. It's not gonna stop you from doing things, so who the hell cares?
The people who believe there is actually a group of people who gives half a s**t about labels are living in a movie. Sorry, but it doesn't happen. NO ONE is that shallow. Even if there where people like that, they aren't worth listening to. They probably aren't too happy either.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:17 pm
DoomNeko
"In-between-er"'s? What the crap?

Okay, here's the new universal person's truth :

OMG, PEOPLE WEAR AND DO STUFF!
Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo.

Labels are unecessary, and whenever I think "labels", the first thing to come to mind is a mental image scene of me trying to stuff 8 billion people into a filing cabinet. Can anyone say "Ouch!" or "Ok, who's hand is that in my..."? rofl
I love you.... heart *looks at Ome* Strictly in the "You-Made-Me-Giggle" category of love, mind you... rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:48 pm
scarfeeee...tweee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games