Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Its not FUNNY! this one has a Crush on me!" It purr's and Rub's up against her "AHHH!! get off!" she try's to push it off "Its crushing My ribs!!"
he picks the cat up and it falls over ontop of him
how does a cat love a girl
his legs squirm in the air as his upper body is crushed by the fat cat

"Uhhh, Eh Ill let you Find out" she Giggles as the Fat Cat SLowly Crawls off of him "Kat step's back "Go AWAY!" she Cat looks at Kat Loveingly and gets ready to pounce her again "GAHH!"
im afriad to see your kids
he starts to crack up in laughter

She starts crying "SHUT UP! its not funny! IT NEVER LEAVES ME alone!" 15 More Cats Apear and Purr and Rub up against her and that Same Kitten is still on her head

its not funny but i cant resist laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 pm
* she picks the fat cat up and pets it and it starts purring more* nice kitty! * she said smileing petting the cat in her arms*  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she doesnt fal she just stands there floating with her hands on her hips* and how do i deserve that? * she said walking in thin air onto the ground again*

why did you do that *transforms into a wolf and jumps on her making her fall with him*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Its not FUNNY! this one has a Crush on me!" It purr's and Rub's up against her "AHHH!! get off!" she try's to push it off "Its crushing My ribs!!"
he picks the cat up and it falls over ontop of him
how does a cat love a girl
his legs squirm in the air as his upper body is crushed by the fat cat

"Uhhh, Eh Ill let you Find out" she Giggles as the Fat Cat SLowly Crawls off of him "Kat step's back "Go AWAY!" she Cat looks at Kat Loveingly and gets ready to pounce her again "GAHH!"

She starts crying "SHUT UP! its not funny! IT NEVER LEAVES ME alone!" 15 More Cats Apear and Purr and Rub up against her and that Same Kitten is still on her head
sorry...so who are the other cats?

still crying and More Cats appear "I dont know All these Cats show up when Im angry or Sad or in Distress!" she puts her Face in her hands and say's Somthing they couldnt understand "Stupid Dam Curse!"  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:36 pm
* she turns around while they fall and pushes him off her and watches as he falls and she srays there* * she laughs and floats back up*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:38 pm
nice fat kitty! * she says in a funny voice smileing petting the cats stomache*  

KillerCookie329

hinata37974

(I can see no one wants me rping here.)  
TaraNatureGirl
* she turns around while they fall and pushes him off her and watches as he falls and she srays there* * she laughs and floats back up*

*when tara pushes him he grabs her leg and she still falls*  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm
( its ok trisha just try some how to join in) * she screams as she falls* let me go! * she yells then manages to grab on to a branch*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

still crying and More Cats appear "I dont know All these Cats show up when Im angry or Sad or in Distress!" she puts her Face in her hands and say's Somthing they couldnt understand "Stupid Dam Curse!"
kiba walks over and starts to pick some of the cats off her
please dont cry...here ill help get them off you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:40 pm
hinata37974

~W/B and thts not true join in the Fun with all the Cats appearing out of nowhere and the Really Fat Cat who has a Crush on Kat~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kiba walks over and starts to pick some of the cats off her
please dont cry...here ill help get them off you

She tries to Stop "Okay, thanks..." she take's off the One on her Head and poke's the Fat one with a stick "Ha Ha that is Fun"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hinata37974

~W/B and thts not true join in the Fun with all the Cats appearing out of nowhere and the Really Fat Cat who has a Crush on Kat~
{yeah join us}  
*when tara grabs a branch he turns into a human which weighs more and the branch snaps*ha take this* when the branch snaps they get closer and closer to the water hige swings her around by he leg and falls in like a comet*  

Ninja Assasin13

hinata37974

(No it's not possible you all have your own little groups just like preps and emos, I'm the lonely emo and your all the happy preps who all get each other)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games