Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:54 pm

:'D

I just love you guys. lol

There's never a conversation that bores me. Speaking of boredom, I really don't want Shoutmon anymore.

:/

A practically don't use all the Digimon I have anyways. I think i'll donate him like Impmon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:56 pm
thanks windy for the fix.  

ZarAburame

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:06 pm
Ballmon, you are just one step closer to being mind! Windy! 'Get to work on it Asap! I don't want to see another reply in this guild till he is fixed!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Ballmon, you are just one step closer to being mind! Windy! 'Get to work on it Asap! I don't want to see another reply in this guild till he is fixed!

-Stares-

You do realize I have Zar's and Zadoc's to finish, right?

Oh! turns out Bagramon is officially making his entrance in the Xross anime.

C:

Description clipped:

He is also the Angel of Death in the tradition and Judeo-Christian folklore. Azrael is the name in Portuguese to Arabic Azra'il (عزرائیل). The name literally means "he whom God helps."
Azrael, first known as Azra, the descendant of Abraham and the Babylonian scribe. In the early years of Christianity it was known as Esdras, the prophet who prophesies the coming of the Messiah. In early Christian history it was said that Azrael ascended to heaven without actually dying. He was cited by the heretic Marcion named "Angel's Law."
Bagra Brahman (pronounced as Baghdad) is a part of the Brahmin community concentrated mainly around Jaipur district of Rajasthan in India, although the members of this community can be found throughout India and in foreign countries.

(From a long one)  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:15 pm
Im Windspirit
The Sadistic Toan

-Stares-

You do realize I have Zar's and Zadoc's to finish, right?

Oh! turns out Bagramon is officially making his entrance in the Xross anime.

C:

Description clipped:

He is also the Angel of Death in the tradition and Judeo-Christian folklore. Azrael is the name in Portuguese to Arabic Azra'il (عزرائیل). The name literally means "he whom God helps."
Azrael, first known as Azra, the descendant of Abraham and the Babylonian scribe. In the early years of Christianity it was known as Esdras, the prophet who prophesies the coming of the Messiah. In early Christian history it was said that Azrael ascended to heaven without actually dying. He was cited by the heretic Marcion named "Angel's Law."
Bagra Brahman (pronounced as Baghdad) is a part of the Brahmin community concentrated mainly around Jaipur district of Rajasthan in India, although the members of this community can be found throughout India and in foreign countries.

(From a long one)
forget about them, this is code red! This is important woman! what digimon is more demanding then baalmon? Aslo that is one hell of a digimon to add to my collection O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:29 pm
code red, that would be serious, if it were a serious matter. However I do believe that this baalmon character can take his place in line behind Rhihimon. Frankly the prince of darkness doesn't wait. Besides, Ehud's transformation over to the darkside cannot be complete without a final demon form to use. So obviously, Rhihimon should by all means be created first. Due to this fact, You should sit down and wait Toan. It's called patience, and even the mos "thinks they are Godly" have to be humbled by it on occasion.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:26 pm
Zadoc the 27th
code red, that would be serious, if it were a serious matter. However I do believe that this baalmon character can take his place in line behind Rhihimon. Frankly the prince of darkness doesn't wait. Besides, Ehud's transformation over to the darkside cannot be complete without a final demon form to use. So obviously, Rhihimon should by all means be created first. Due to this fact, You should sit down and wait Toan. It's called patience, and even the mos "thinks they are Godly" have to be humbled by it on occasion.
I'm a battle harden warrior, a war god if you will! Impatient is my nature! To heck with your Rhihimon, My Astamon needs a partner of his caliber and no one is more fitting then Baalmon! I need both of them for my plan to be realize!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 am

Toan, you do realize in the new Xross, there is no way Baalmon even evolved to what he is today? He actually 'Grew' up. It's not even confirmed that Impmon could transform into him anyways.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:11 am
Im Windspirit

Toan, you do realize in the new Xross, there is no way Baalmon even evolved to what he is today? He actually 'Grew' up. It's not even confirmed that Impmon could transform into him anyways.
It the best lead I got so far and even if it doesn't, I can always get me a beelzemon X  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Well I finally finished the picture.

C:

I'm going to go eat, then slowly reply in the rp.

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm
Wiiiindy I haven't chatted on your profile in at least a week I think I'm suffering from withdrawal.

That and I have a pandamon. . . named freddy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm

you mean you are isolating yourself from a social life?

you're not suffering. Just dial a friends number and start chatting with them. 'Tis what I would do if only my friend wasn't in Mexico at the moment. :/

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm
All of my friends are nerds, very un-social creatures. So they don't hand out their phone numbers easily.

And if isolating yourself from a social life means play Persona 3 for a good 3/4 of the day, then probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Then can you really call them friends if they don't give out their phone numbers after you talk to them irl?

no way, my sis plays that game all the time. xD

At least you have something to do, I just am drawing when my entire family is away today.

stare

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Well normally we see eachother in school everyday, but it's christmas break (Thank God) so yeah.

I know isn't it awesome.

I went to a movie, and now my sister won't shut off KeDollarSignHa, so it's a typical sunday for me.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games