Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce let out a little hum. “I can understand that. It’s hard to trust people simply on the word of others. But at least know that you’re safe here. You have plenty of people here that would protect you if anything happened.” He said slowly. “And I imagine Tony will take good care of you, make sure you aren’t too uncomfortable.” Finishing with the dishes, he leaned against the counter, crossing his arms. This is the first time you’ve been stuck in this form while pregnant right?”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man said that he could understand Loki's feelings about dealing with other based on the trust of the group around him. He did know he was safe in the mansion if the last week or so had been any indication. Especially after the SHIELD incident he knew he was safer at the mansion then anywhere else. "That's if he remebers and doesn't get lost in a project off some sort." Loki sighed. He could see Tony doing that with Haval there to keep teaching him. At the question of it being the first time he was stuck in Jotun form whilst pregnant Loki nodded. "The other pregnancies I have been without magic but normal looking. This is the first time I have been without any of my defenses." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a little nod, lifting a hand to his mouth as he thought. “You said part of it is that the babies are taking your magic correct?” he asked slowly. “I wonder if that’s because Tony has magic himself? Perhaps these twins will be more powerful than their siblings? I mean none of the other fathers have had magic that you know of right?” he continued, watching Loki’s reaction to his questions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce asked if part of everything was the babies taking his magic. "I believe that could be a good cause of it. When I was away from Tony more of my magic was being drained to the point that it wasn't restoring fast enough to keep up with demand. Now that the babies are getting Tony's magic as well I am starting to replenish some magic, just not enough yet. I do believe it is different because tony has magic while the others did not." Loki responded with a soft sigh as he dried his hands. Loki had no doubt these twins would be more powerful, and that fighters him a bit. His children's power didn't frighten him, it was others reaction to their power that caused him concer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small nod. “I’ll admit, it’s interesting, considering how magic might be passed from parent to child, if it’s something that always happen or not.” He said slowly, before tilting his head with a small smile. “I have a feeling that there won’t be any peace to be had once Natasha’s baby and your twins are born, especially once they get old enough to start experimenting with their magic and Clint manages to teach his kid how to throw things.” He added with a smile. “If your twins are born with some powerful magic, promise me you won’t let Clint teach them how to throw and shoot stuff early on. There is only so much chaos one house can handle, even one as big as ours.”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce stated that it was interesting on how magic might be passed from parent to child. He didn't know if it was he Jotun heritage that did that or if he was merely strange. Because magic was rare in both realms it seemed and he had never heard of what happened to him happening to another though only his mother had really known before and she had only borne Thor who did not have much of his own magic. Drawn back to Bruce when the man commented on the dwindling time of peace he smiled. Babies could cause havoc and three at the same time was even worse, Loki knew. "I do not know how early they will be able to control their magic but there are things I can do to make sure nothing happens." Loki assured the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly. “Oh, I wouldn’t suggest doing anything. I’m sure we can all handle the chaos when it comes. It’s not like we lead overly peaceful lives in the first place.” He said quickly. “I’m just imagining how much worse all of their uncles and aunts are going to make it.” He joked. Pausing, Bruce tilted his head, motioning towards Loki’s stomach. “May I?’ he asked, asking for permission before touching him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when suggested that he not do anything, but it made the god a bit confused too seeing as the man had asked for such a thing. Still he merely chuckled at the fact that none of them lived peaceful lives. "No, I don't suppose we do. I am sure most will some form of a good influence. I see certain uncles however being a pain." Loki agreed shaking his head. He knew he would have to watch Clint and Thor when the twins were older. Blinking when Bruce motioned to his stomach before asking to touch Loki nodded. "You might feel something they were especially active this morning." Loki informed smiling gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce slowly reached out to place a hand on Loki’s stomach, smiling slightly. “It’s good to hear they’re still active. That’s a good sign from what I understand.” He said slowly. “You know….I think having the babies around will be good for us all. Even bringing Fenrir in changed the feel of the mansion. It felt more settled, more like the family we say we are.” He admitted. “I think the babies will do the same, the twins and Natasha’s.” He paused then, looking up to Loki, meeting his eyes. “That’s if you decide to stay in the mansion I suppose. If you wanted to, I’m sure Tony would move you out, just you, him, and the kids. I don’t know if that’s something you’re wanting to do.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:48 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Bruce touched his stomach, it wasn't strange to him to have other touch his stomach. at least when he was in Asgard pregnant with the twins it seemed like every time he was awake someone was touching his stomach, Thor, his mother and Eir. "It is a good sign, it means there alive. The only time they stop being so active that it doesn't need to cause for concern is towards the end of their pregnancy." Loki informed. Nodding when Bruce said that having kids would be good for all of them. His smile at that faded when Bruce said that was if he decided to stay in the mansion. "Why would I not stay here?" Loki questioned. "I don't want to go anywhere else. everyone here is like, well I think of you all as family. I feel safe here with all of you, I know I can be like I am now and it doesn't bother me. you know almost all the secrets I've held from everyone else and you don't care what I've done." Loki responded seeming sheepish.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki, hand still resting on his stomach. Smiling gently, he shook his head. “If you want to stay here, I’m happy. You’re a very good friend, one of the few I have. I was just saying that because I know some people prefer to only be with their significant other and their children when a baby is born, no matter if they’re living with family or not.” He said lightly. “But staying here, you and Tony get the benefit of nearly around the clock babysitting options.” He joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce said he was glad that he wanted to stay there. "You are a good friend as well, also one of the few I have. I have never had people that I really wanted be around besides my mother and occasionally Thor and now that I do I don't want to leave all of you." Loki responded. When Bruce continued to say that if he stayed he would have babysitting options. it was a nice thing to know that everyone here had his and Tony's backs. it seemed the babies thought this was a good thing as well too because they gave a gentle kick to where Bruce's hand was.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blinked as he felt the kick and smiled, rubbing Loki’s stomach for a moment before he pulled his hand away. “Of course I say there will be babysitting options, but I think Pepper might just come and steal them the first chance she gets. She’ll adjust to You and Tony having children remarkably fast I’m sure….and I think I heard Tony mention making her the godmother?” he asked slowly. “She’ll definitely enjoy that when you tell her.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:05 am
MDaylus

Lokismiled at Bruce when the man rubbed his stomach after the babies had kicked at his hand. Bruce's words about Pepper had Loki looking on is surprise. "I was unaware there was talk of making her a godmother, not that I am opposed to the idea. in fact I quite like it but I had no idea." Loki informed Bruce. He knew Pepper would be a great godmother and would be sure to make sure the child had what they need and he was sure what th ey wanted too. She seemed like the type to spoil a child a bit.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Paused, shaking his head. “I don’t know if he was seriously considering it or not. It may have just been one of those moments where he was just saying whatever popped into his head without realizing it.” He said with a small smile. “But I think Pepper would be a great choice. She’ll probably be all over Tony, making sure the kids are getting what they need and doing what they’re supposed to when they’re old enough…..Tony is the type to forget they actually need to go to school most days or that some science experiments may not be good for young children to be around.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games