Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 am
Blah, and now I can't stop crying. I just took out Redrum, and she is getting so weak. I just want her to make it home for Thanksgiving and I just don't...

God I just want her to make it home.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:34 am
.:.clings.:. Hang in there hun...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:39 am
UglyCoyoteNG
(clings back) I'm trying but I'm just so tired and I just want to take my bug and go home for a bit, even if it is just a week. (Sigh), well I'm going to go try and get some sleep. Way too tired and spamming the Sallies with tired nonsense.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:42 am
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
(clings back) I'm trying but I'm just so tired and I just want to take my bug and go home for a bit, even if it is just a week. (Sigh), well I'm going to go try and get some sleep. Way too tired and spamming the Sallies with tired nonsense.
.:.sooths.:. I know. Get some rest, remember we love you. smile Spamming my a**, your allowed to cause your extra special. .:.snuggles.:.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:45 am
Indeed. Take care of yourself, and we're praying for you and Redrum  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:03 am
*hugs Kriss* I hope Redrum gets better in time for Thanksgiving...and you hang on too. We're all thinking of you!! heart  

Manda_Tifa

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:18 am
Xianca-chan needs to vent ;.;

ive just moved back to columbus for many reasons. I left in the first place cause i just lost the child in my stomach and the guy i was with we were great and all...but i felt so ashamed for what i done, it was the best....but another guy i kinda had interest in pursuaded me to go to KC, MO. I did it without a blink, dropping my whole life......

now after months of tears, pain, blah blah blah, i came back to columbus to fix the relationship i was in as well as fix my life. I even got my own apartment started and enrolled into a new college. But alas, fixing a cracked relationship is tough. I currently live with him until my apartment is ready for me to move in but, we kiss, snuggle, even make out....but nothing more....
and i have to work getting his trust back...im just so worried that he wont come back to me even through all we've been through...

>_< and men are so confusing...bah  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:53 am
cassie_chan
Xianca-chan needs to vent ;.;

ive just moved back to columbus for many reasons. I left in the first place cause i just lost the child in my stomach and the guy i was with we were great and all...but i felt so ashamed for what i done, it was the best....but another guy i kinda had interest in pursuaded me to go to KC, MO. I did it without a blink, dropping my whole life......

now after months of tears, pain, blah blah blah, i came back to columbus to fix the relationship i was in as well as fix my life. I even got my own apartment started and enrolled into a new college. But alas, fixing a cracked relationship is tough. I currently live with him until my apartment is ready for me to move in but, we kiss, snuggle, even make out....but nothing more....
and i have to work getting his trust back...im just so worried that he wont come back to me even through all we've been through...

>_< and men are so confusing...bah
I lived in KCMO for a year....loved it there....

Y'know, you and I have a lot in common...I left Vermont...dropped my life to pursue a new one in Miami FL....and now I don't know where I stand in life anymore....I've never really felt so uncertain before...Part of me wants to drop everything (again) and return home, but part of me knows that I'll regret that if I do....I need to stay here, feel things out.....But the boy I left in Vermont still loves me, and I still love him and....

Yeah....why does life have to be so confusing? At least you get to see him again, which will help you sort out your feelings (I think).  

Manda_Tifa

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:59 am
man i thought i was crazy! good to know im not the only one out there. Well the thing is i love the columbus guy with all my heart and soul...but the KCMO guy...i LEFT everything there to just get away to get back to my original life..i even left my clothes and my CAR....

The thing is i love him, my feelings are set. but hes afraid to get hurt again, which in turn really hurts me inside..i know i earned that scar but why does it have to hurt so bad?

Is the guy in Miami nice to you at least? do you love him more than mr. vermont

KCMO, SMEXY place....i enjoyed my stay, i lived near liberty if you know where that is lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:07 am
cassie_chan
man i thought i was crazy! good to know im not the only one out there. Well the thing is i love the columbus guy with all my heart and soul...but the KCMO guy...i LEFT everything there to just get away to get back to my original life..i even left my clothes and my CAR....

The thing is i love him, my feelings are set. but hes afraid to get hurt again, which in turn really hurts me inside..i know i earned that scar but why does it have to hurt so bad?

Is the guy in Miami nice to you at least? do you love him more than mr. vermont

KCMO, SMEXY place....i enjoyed my stay, i lived near liberty if you know where that is lol.
I was 13 when I lived in KC.....so I don't really know where I was...I just know that i liked my school and the area where I lived...(though I'd be hard-pressed to be able to tell you where that was...XP)

To be truthful, there is no Mr. Miami...though it seems half the male staff at the hotel I work at seem to have some Interest.....But since I wasn't able to let go of my feelings for Mr. Vermont, I just passed myself off as A-sexual and ignored all the passes I got (get)......Now Mr. Vermont is coming to visit me in Miami in December, and I'm torn between excitement and nervousness......We never DID get to say goodbye (even though we lived together.....he was absent for my last day in Vermont and we never said goodbye)...  

Manda_Tifa

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 am
oh you work at a hotel? so much drama happens between hotel employees, my mr. columbus worked at a hyatt.

I hope that goes well for you, personally you should go for him if you love him and he keeps you well.

Well columbus, his name is Charlie. He keeps my head on straight and doesnt let me do stupid mistakes....but its been very good....im just worried about my own safekeeping (IE, a NEW JOB!)

i just hope he will love me again and call me his...and me call him mine...thats whats bugging me so much! i cant stand being here, touching him, smiling at him, and not having him as mine....its driving me crazy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:17 am
well off to bed i go...with him...and the worst part is he sleeps unclothed so its a REALLY hard temptation......i might just sleep on the couch .;_;  

cassie_chan

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:36 pm
If you're upset, or have a problem, that's fine. I won't bother you if you do. But for gods sake, if I ask whats wrong, then don't ******** snap at me. I am getting really sick and tired of being treated badly if I ask what's wrong. If you don't feel like being bothered then that's fine. Just SAY SO. I'll leave you alone, I'm here if you feel like talking.

But you know what, I don't really care anymore. If you're going to act like that then I'm just as happy ignoring you. I'm tired if asking if your okay, I'm tired of the mood swings. I'm mean and bitter now, I don't really care anymore if you going to lash out. I'm sick of an emotional rollercoaster really. I have others things I need to worry myself with. Yeah, I'm a lot more selfish now. But I really don't care, I am done with bullshit. Honestly, I can be civil, but I can only be pushed so far until I snap and now I'm at that point. I'm not going to cry and beg for you to like me. To beg for you to be in my life. There are people who won't force me to degrade myself to get them to be happy with me.

Wow! People are just happy with me? Imagine that? You know, I really didn't. I didn't believe that I could make other happy with just me. So I would do EVERYTHING in my ******** power to make people like me. But I don't have to do that. I don't have to bend over backwards to make someone like me.

Yeah I can be busy, but I can be understanding. I JUST NEED COMMUNICATION. Some god damn communication! Even if its something thats just...I don't feel like sharing. Then thats fine. I'm AM NOT A MIND READER. So you have no right to yell at me if I ask, like I should know. But I'm always willing to talk. If I'm busy I'll tell you. If I can't talk then I'm sorry. I have a life, I have things I need to do, acomplish, stress, problems. OH MY GOD I'M A PERSON, I'M NOT PERFECT. Scary isn't it? I'm not perfect, I'm just a normal person. Someone who gets lonely often, and is tired a lot. Someone who can't deal with being ignored because it'll throw me totally off. Someone who has school, someone who is stressed about school, and getting my work done. Normal, average person.

This is probably the longest thing I've ever writen in here, but every once in a while I have that stress built up. I felt a bit better, after a friend and I talked after lunch, but I realized I had all of this on my mind and I needed to sit down and just write it out. Me and the friend both agreed how to handle the situation, but there was still this part of me, which you happen to read above, that I just wanted to get off before I finally finished it. Now, I can move on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:19 pm
User ImageJust so you know: You have someone here that'll listen too. *waves*User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games