Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:02 pm
Well it's not so much about that any more. I had a lot of fun making this character.

But meh...I love putting foul mouthed children in their place.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:06 pm
Hey guys. What's up?  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:08 pm
Cale got booted from a star wars RP for "Godmoding"

So I've spent the last hour carefully making a character to join said RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Cale getting booted for "godmodding?" Hilarious!  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 pm
How so?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Cale? Kicked from a Star Wars RP?

Wow... guess there's a first for everything.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm
The guy's had his account hacked, his xbox stolen, and has been booted from a star wars RP.
Seems to be having a run of bad luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 pm
Sayla-girl
How so?
It's just funny because Cale barely ever "godmods" and I've heard him complain about "godmodders" a lot before.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm
Kharma?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm
For what?
Did he mug a Buddist?  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 pm
Okay guys. Final draft. Any last minute opinions before I mail it in?

Name: Dannek Verta
Side: Private contractor for the Empire
Weaponry: On top of several years of martial arts, Dannek carries the following: One Verpine sniper rifle, one compact slugthrower carbine, one FWG-5 Flechette pistol, a retractable blade on left gauntlet, a Cortosis laced shortsword, two thermal detonators, one smoke grenade, an air filter and low light scanners/targeting apparatus installed in his helmet, and Ysalamiri and nutrient tube pack to feed said creature. Verta's armor is a newer addition to his arsenal. It is specially crafted, made mostly of Beskar, and wired with thousands of credits worth of technology. It also doubles as a Vac-suit, with a small air supply and magnetized soles.
Act: Cold, ruthless, and emotionless
Bio: Not much is known about this heartless warrior. However, for one reason or another, he despises Jedi. From childhood, he was trained to fight in more ways than one. At 18, Dannek began contracting for anyone, slowly but surely building up a reputation for getting the job done at any cost. At 24, Verta purchased a pilot's license, and assembled a crew of men and women to serve crew for a Corellispace Gymsnor-3 which picked up the name "Phantom" over the years. 11 years further into his career, only two of his original crew members remained. When word reached of the great purge, Verta was more than willing to help rid the galaxy of the traitorous jedi.
Look: User Image
Behind the vicious suit of armor, Verta bears the face of a warrior. He has cropped brown hair, and over a dozen battle scars. He is the epitome of a soldier in both skill and appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 pm
Well Sayla, what if I told you these kids said Mandalorian women were over sized gorillas who have more testosterone than the men?

Bet she would rip their hearts out.

Well, when she decided to kick Cale out, I was annoyed. When one of them decided to dog on the Fett's... I got pissed.

Oh, God Mode? LOL If you accept a Mandalorian (and you can check his profile) with weapon attachments to his armor, and weapons as efficient as Cale's, expect Jedi to bow the hell down.

Hell, I've got a Proton Carbine. With a set power setting, the fire rate should rip their faces off lol. I was going to put a Trando Hunting rifle, but, I've got some tricks.  

Valkore Fraust

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:28 pm
So they booted him for using technology to fight their magic?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Based on what I've read so far here, I'd say she's just a whiny b***h like said kid Jedi RPers who think if you can best a Force jockey, " OMG! HAX! "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm
I still think they're worked up over nothing.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games