Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 am
Here, here Cale.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 am
Carthson Blikk
I can see Deakin as a father, not so much a husband.

lol Wifebeater, much? razz  

Valkore Fraust

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:10 am
"Even without a light saber, a truly talented sith could deflect blaster bolts with relative ease. Putting his palm out, the boy bent the force to his will to create another barrier between him and the hunter." That's a quote from the turd Cal was "God Modding" towards. You tell me what 17 year old "Sith Lord," can deflect blaster bolts without a lightsaber. Give me one example, I'll give you a million gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 am
He can absorb with with little to no damage using the force but he can't deflect it, with his hand anyway.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am
No no, he's deflecting them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am
Yeah, Oz, I read that post. Did you read mine?

Also, were I in that boy's position, I would have actually used my brains and used the force to lift some sort of barrier, not magically deflecting the bolts.  

Rendin Verta

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 am
I dunno. Vader could do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 am
You can actually deflect bolts with objects other than a lightsaber I believe, but you have to be quite strong in the force to do that. I need to double check that for sure, though I know you can't deflect blasters back with your hands.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 am
elvisnake

Vader, being one of the most powerful sith, compared to a 17 year old "sith lord"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 am
elvisnake
Vader absorbed it. In the Saga Edition book they classify what Vader did as Negate Energy.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 am
Ral Roke
elvisnake
Vader absorbed it. In the Saga Edition book they classify what Vader did as Negate Energy.
Oh yeah! I read that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:34 am
I have a Jedi back at home with that force power. I don't remember if I've used it though. It's not easy to use my powers in the Dark Times.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 am
You wanna read a load of bullshit? Read that guy's bio.

And what he's doing is deflecting with the Force. Its a legit force power but its never realy been seen in the movies.
He cant keep it up forever, however. He's not trained to handle so much power.
If I get unbanned, he'll have to come to me, and that means crossing that space I skirted over with my jetpack, AKA the area I laced with mines.

I am in complete control of this fight.
Assuming I get unbanned that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 am
You're on your way to it, Cale.

I had to use my charm on her... if I end up doing something I won't be proud about, I'm hunting you down, Ral!  

Valkore Fraust

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 am
Anyway. I'm gonna get to bed an hour sooner today Cale, so I'll wake up a little earlier and get a post up before work. And I really doubt that I'm going to that anime convention on Saturday. My fault, totally. Sorry, Cale  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games