Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 pm

It's a lousy/lazy day in this house.

I'm just drawing at the moment.

:E

I think i'll sew tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm
You should draw a picture of me and Freddy looking badass, and fighting off an army of guitar ninjas.

*Imagining*

Wait what were we talking about again?[/easilydistracted]  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Lol~

No~

I'm drawing a badass picture of Murmuxmon. So far, i'm getting feed back on the awesome pose....hopefully it'll turn out like I imagine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:57 pm
I'll have a murmuxmon too, once I get around to digivolving my phelesmon. I'm less enthusiastic about him though because he is not wearing a santa hat, nor is he named after an ex-queen guitarist.  

ilinkzeldi

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:58 pm
Alright gals, i need suggestions.

1st, what item completes this avi?

2nd, what should i do, <--is completely bored  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:00 pm

...I love Murmuxmon so frikin' much! Such an awesome design! Ashame he gets little attention from fans that he really deserves~

C:

2 response: uhhh, find something to do or get that rp started???

):<

-Needs to see avi-

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:02 pm

I think a pair of soft eyes without the mask completes it. The masks seems pointless.

-Suddenly needs to go pick someone up-

BBL~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:02 pm
Murmuxmon is pretty cool, but he is not a giant panda wearing a santa hat~

Though of course you have a calumon wearing a santa hat, that almost eclipses my panda wearing a santa hat.

Now if only I can win a Poromon wearing a santa hat! Then my life will be complete for the week.  

ilinkzeldi

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm
So blunt, so straight foreward. Awesome

well lets see here, Lief isnt home so i cant do anything new on the RP, not to mention now D is slacking.
I dont feel like sitting in the house anymore
My parents think im asleep.
I have no gas in my car.

for the other part, its the Avi i am wearing...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm
ilinkzeldi
Murmuxmon is pretty cool, but he is not a giant panda wearing a santa hat~

Though of course you have a calumon wearing a santa hat, that almost eclipses my panda wearing a santa hat.

Now if only I can win a Poromon wearing a santa hat! Then my life will be complete for the week.
nah, im pretty sure i won all 5 digimon with my coal trick smile  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Pffft, Murmuxmon needs no hat cuz' he already wear a type like that. C: The holiday seasons will soon pass and the hat will become outrated. I actually forgot that I won a calumon. Lol.

Then just go to bed Zadoc or play some games or do a puzzle....i dunno. :/ It's all on you.

You're avi looks fine now.

I don't understand what's there to be 'new' since we haven't even touched bases on the introductions. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm
ok well, when D sends his in, or when we decise screw waiting(we are pretty close to that point) we will give you all the go ahead for the first post. we plan on having you roleplay from the intro post we gave you AKA right after you leave the villlage elders presense we want to know what happens until the next night to your character. this will give you all a chance to roleplay your character and give us a feel of them as well as for us and for yall to see what life would have been like for you in your village. So we might meet friends, you might go to work, you might sleep all day. but after that, me ief, and toan if he is up t it will come up with the next 12 post as we willl have to roleplay with yall post for post at first until yall meet other characters.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am
Wiiindy why'd you have to go and take shoutmon. He's not even a virus type.

I'mma kiddin. Of course my true goal all along was to get an X-antibody. Omegamon X is so close, only 300 tokens away. *Drooling*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 am
Quote:

Eh, it doesn't matter. Any digimon with unknown attribute is typically considred a virus to me~

c:

I'm bored, so might as well take him. He's like that awesome Toy Car ro special edition phone prize you see all the time in an Pizza place prixe store wich is like over a million tickets that's so stupid-yet difficult to ever buy. Un;ess you simply serach through e-bay and buy the item from there if you really want it but eh.....people are crazy. Stupid tickets!

:E

ADVANTAGE~

Lol, you're still going for Omegamon X?

Im Windspirit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 am
I'm just waiting for someone to get that Bearmon~ 3nodding
I'm hoping that whoever does will digivolve it into Grizzlymon and DNA with my Guardromon 3nodding  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games