Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:15 pm
*delayed reaction* Hi Melly! Sorry I'm so horrible tonight...I recieved HORRIBLE news regarding the 4th Hary Potter movie and I'm still researching/recouperating....*sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:15 pm
Eddily
MellyBean
*pokes in* Hey everyone! ^_^

Melly! yo.
Eddily! *pounces and sungs*
Hihi Lloxie and Af ^_^
How is everyone??  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:17 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Eddily
*makes entrance*
Hey everyfur. What's new?

My last day at my job is next Saturday. That's pretty new.

Eep! x-x Nawwr, sorry to hear that, Affy. =\ *hugglenuzzles*

It's not as bad as you think, as I'm pretty much taking a leave of absence. I don't know if I want to come back, but that depends if I find a better place to work, or if I find a place to live in my college town and get a job there. I've pretty much had it with that place. Easy work, but the people I work with are either psycho or dumb. Can't believe that these people are replacing me. Idiots!

Ah, I see.... x.x; *petnuzzes* Well, good luck! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:17 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Hey, two people finally responded to my pic post. If you don't know, I posted a pic of Sasha on another board. Here are the responses.

"We just prfer to try and forget what we saw, and the fact that you're into animals."

and

"holy crack we have furry fans at out board? XD awsome"

Any idea what I should say back?

.... *twitches* Where is this? >-e;

Club Excel
That should get you there.  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:18 pm
Manda_Tifa
*delayed reaction* Hi Melly! Sorry I'm so horrible tonight...I recieved HORRIBLE news regarding the 4th Hary Potter movie and I'm still researching/recouperating....*sighs*

Eep! What do you mean? x_X *nuzzes*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:19 pm
Manda_Tifa

What horrible news?!?!  

Eddily

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:20 pm
Manda_Tifa
What horrible news?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:22 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily
Hey, two people finally responded to my pic post. If you don't know, I posted a pic of Sasha on another board. Here are the responses.

"We just prfer to try and forget what we saw, and the fact that you're into animals."

and

Club Excel

Erm... whas the thread called? o-O  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:23 pm
Quote:
I used to work with a movie review site, and still get reports from some people who think I still do work there. Nowadays I don't use them, but this one I thought I would pass onto you. It contains MAJOR SPOILERS on the upcoming GOF film. My contact got about a half hour alone with a script while doing some work connected with the film. She didn't get to read it through and through, obviously, but got to do a good look of what's in and what's not. Here's a breakdown: (BEGIN SPOILERS) What's been cut: the SPEW storyline altogether, opening scene with the Dursleys, the Hogwarts express (there are shots of it, but nothing in the train,) and the wand weighing. What's still in: Creepy opening scene with Voldemort, Wormtail and Nagini. The Dark Mark scene, the "Potter Stinks" bit, the skrewts, the horntail challenge, the merpeople challenge (should be very cool!) The final challenge, although the spider may NOT be in it. (My source didn't remember seeing it.) The Sphinx is in. So is Dobby and Winky, the Portkeys, Crouch freaking out, the Pensieve scene and Cedric's end. Things that are drastically cut: Yule Ball, Quidditch World Cup, Rita Skeeter stuff (she's in it, but not as much as the book,) Harry stressing over the egg clue, Snape scenes (he's not in it much,) Hagrid & Maxine love story (it's there, but just reduced to a few brief moments for humor,) Dumbledore's humor (again... they never get him right!) Note on the ending: they manage to get it all pretty much in, which is surprising given what's going on. END SPOILERS. I have to tell you, I was disappointed when I heard they cut this from two movies to one, but it sounds like they really pulled it off. The second challenge really acts as a mid-movie action sequence that should blow the doors off of a lot of what we've seen so far in the films. The final challenge also sounds amazing, and the ending should be really creepy. I know they say this with every movie, but this one could be really eerie (not just "dark") because of the very evil Voldemort scenes. Not sure what the young ones will think of it. This stands to do justice to the book, and be the best movie of the series! (And after Cuaron's work, that's saying something

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:27 pm
Manda_Tifa

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun
*sighs* Thats why I hate it when books are made into movies... sad  

MellyBean

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:28 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily

and

Club Excel

Erm... whas the thread called? o-O

Topic
That'll get you to the first page, I posted on the second.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:29 pm
Manda_Tifa
Quote:
I used to work with a movie review site, and still get reports from some people who think I still do work there. Nowadays I don't use them, but this one I thought I would pass onto you. It contains MAJOR SPOILERS on the upcoming GOF film. My contact got about a half hour alone with a script while doing some work connected with the film. She didn't get to read it through and through, obviously, but got to do a good look of what's in and what's not. Here's a breakdown: (BEGIN SPOILERS) What's been cut: the SPEW storyline altogether, opening scene with the Dursleys, the Hogwarts express (there are shots of it, but nothing in the train,) and the wand weighing. What's still in: Creepy opening scene with Voldemort, Wormtail and Nagini. The Dark Mark scene, the "Potter Stinks" bit, the skrewts, the horntail challenge, the merpeople challenge (should be very cool!) The final challenge, although the spider may NOT be in it. (My source didn't remember seeing it.) The Sphinx is in. So is Dobby and Winky, the Portkeys, Crouch freaking out, the Pensieve scene and Cedric's end. Things that are drastically cut: Yule Ball, Quidditch World Cup, Rita Skeeter stuff (she's in it, but not as much as the book,) Harry stressing over the egg clue, Snape scenes (he's not in it much,) Hagrid & Maxine love story (it's there, but just reduced to a few brief moments for humor,) Dumbledore's humor (again... they never get him right!) Note on the ending: they manage to get it all pretty much in, which is surprising given what's going on. END SPOILERS. I have to tell you, I was disappointed when I heard they cut this from two movies to one, but it sounds like they really pulled it off. The second challenge really acts as a mid-movie action sequence that should blow the doors off of a lot of what we've seen so far in the films. The final challenge also sounds amazing, and the ending should be really creepy. I know they say this with every movie, but this one could be really eerie (not just "dark") because of the very evil Voldemort scenes. Not sure what the young ones will think of it. This stands to do justice to the book, and be the best movie of the series! (And after Cuaron's work, that's saying something

Nawwwr... x-X;; Eh, well... I never read the books annywho. ^.^;; *shrugs*  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:29 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Eddily
*makes entrance*
Hey everyfur. What's new?

My last day at my job is next Saturday. That's pretty new.

Eep! x-x Nawwr, sorry to hear that, Affy. =\ *hugglenuzzles*

It's not as bad as you think, as I'm pretty much taking a leave of absence. I don't know if I want to come back, but that depends if I find a better place to work, or if I find a place to live in my college town and get a job there. I've pretty much had it with that place. Easy work, but the people I work with are either psycho or dumb. Can't believe that these people are replacing me. Idiots!

Ah, I see.... x.x; *petnuzzes* Well, good luck! ^.^

Thanks. I'll need it. I'm gonna have to investigate my options further and start looking for a job right away. It's tough, so I'll have to work at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:30 pm
I knew they were going to remove alot of stuff, just look at the size of the book. eek  

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:33 pm
I know it's huge and all, but they just can't remove all that important crap, ya know? I mean, Rita Skeeter is just ESSENTIAL to the plot...as was the Quidditch Cup!! And, okay, I can accept the fact that the Yule Ball wasn't exactly THE MOST important scene, but it's still the most fun!!! *sighs* What are these movies coming to? sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games