Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Efrath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:42 am

rawr
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:53 am

Wonders in and flops down on her pillow.Curls up in a ball and yawns.Drifting to sleep and purring.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Efrath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:54 am

*moves over and pokes Raven gently on the head*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:06 am

Twitches her ears and looks up at him,her amber eyes piercing into his, "Mew?"

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Efrath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:16 am

Unlucky_Raven
Twitches her ears and looks up at him,her amber eyes piercing into his, "Mew?"

Hiya to ya>3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:21 am

*flails* I'm back!!! Sorry I was gone everyone, I went into labor on the 5th and been in the hospital since then. I just got out last night. I had to have a cisection and my baby was taken to another hospital, so I might be gone for awhile again to go stay with her ;-;

Alektorphobia

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:26 am

Unlucky_Raven
Wonders in and flops down on her pillow.Curls up in a ball and yawns.Drifting to sleep and purring.
Krell walks to Raven his fur neatly brushed his hair hung prefectly and his black shrots cleaned. he smiles softly leaning over and petting raven then walking to his couch and relaxing.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:50 am

*looks around* I take it no one's here x.x

Alektorphobia

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:51 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*flails* I'm back!!! Sorry I was gone everyone, I went into labor on the 5th and been in the hospital since then. I just got out last night. I had to have a cisection and my baby was taken to another hospital, so I might be gone for awhile again to go stay with her ;-;

Wow. Hope the baby is ok.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:55 am

Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Thanks. She's doing okay they said. Just her blood sugar's low. o.o Are you dressed as a teddy bear?

Alektorphobia

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:56 am

Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Same here, and congrats Asphy!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:57 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Thanks. She's doing okay they said. Just her blood sugar's low. o.o Are you dressed as a teddy bear?

Well that's good. I haven't worn this in ages. whee I can't make my old outfit with it any more though, since I don't have cat paws and feet, plus all shoes look messed up with this on now.

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:59 am

Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Well that's good. I haven't worn this in ages. whee I can't make my old outfit with it any more though, since I don't have cat paws and feet, plus all shoes look messed up with this on now.
xD It's still cute <3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:00 am

Asphy's a mom! heart

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:01 am

Af Mas
Asphy's a mom! heart

We should throw like a baby shower or something. XD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games