Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:34 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily
Hey, two people finally responded to my pic post. If you don't know, I posted a pic of Sasha on another board. Here are the responses.

"We just prfer to try and forget what we saw, and the fact that you're into animals."

and

"holy crack we have furry fans at out board? XD awsome"

Any idea what I should say back?

.... *twitches* Where is this? >-e;

Club Excel
That should get you there.

Erm... whas the thread called? o-O

Topic
That'll get you to the first page, I posted on the second.

Ah... *looks* Eh, what can I say? People will be people. c_c; Cool piccie though. o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:35 pm
Manda_Tifa
I know it's huge and all, but they just can't remove all that important crap, ya know? I mean, Rita Skeeter is just ESSENTIAL to the plot...as was the Quidditch Cup!! And, okay, I can accept the fact that the Yule Ball wasn't exactly THE MOST important scene, but it's still the most fun!!! *sighs* What are these movies coming to? sweatdrop

I know what you mean. they could've pulled a Kill Bill and make it two volumes, but the next one would have to do that too.  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:37 pm
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun
*sighs* Thats why I hate it when books are made into movies... sad

Yeah... like, I hated when they left out Tom Bombadil from the TLOTR movies. All's I can say is they better do good on that Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie next summer! >/ domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:38 pm
Manda_Tifa
I know it's huge and all, but they just can't remove all that important crap, ya know? I mean, Rita Skeeter is just ESSENTIAL to the plot...as was the Quidditch Cup!! And, okay, I can accept the fact that the Yule Ball wasn't exactly THE MOST important scene, but it's still the most fun!!! *sighs* What are these movies coming to? sweatdrop
SPEW is part of it too.. I dun get why they leave Pooter stinks in when they take out spew.. Thats where the potter stinks thing came from..  

MellyBean

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:40 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun

Yeah... like, I hated when they left out Tom Bombadil from the TLOTR movies. All's I can say is they better do good on that Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie next summer! >/ domokun
I hated that! I didn't notice it till after the end. I was like, "Hey! Wheres Bombadil!" I was so mad..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:44 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Topic

Ah... *looks* Eh, what can I say? People will be people. c_c; Cool piccie though. o_o

Thanks. I'm not gonna have the pic too much longer on my photobucket account, it's probably illegal.  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:45 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

I hated that! I didn't notice it till after the end. I was like, "Hey! Wheres Bombadil!" I was so mad..

Cha, me too. >< Thas like, one of my favorite characters in the whole series too. >o;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:46 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily
Topic

Thanks. I'm not gonna have the pic too much longer on my photobucket account, it's probably illegal.

Nawwr, that sucks, heh.... x-x;  

Lloxie

The Capricious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:50 pm
^^

kitty got a donation ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:51 pm
..... eep. Suddenly got silent.... o_O  

Lloxie

The Capricious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:52 pm
mew ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:53 pm
love-kitty
^^

kitty got a donation ^^

Yay! Congrats, hehe. ^^  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:55 pm
love-kitty
^^

kitty got a donation ^^

Awesome, how much didja get?  
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

Cha, me too. >< Thas like, one of my favorite characters in the whole series too. >o;
I know. I loved Bombadil. Doesn't he save them once too?  

MellyBean

Lloxie

love-kitty
mew ^^

Yip. razz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games