Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:45 pm
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
pweaseeeee? cry
uh...i...dont like hugs...much...but uhh...here goes nothing...i guess...*hugs jade*...
yays!*huggles back and smiles" sowwies you dun liek hugs and got forced into it but I'm a ....*looks both ways then stands up like at an AA meeting" My names Jade and I'm addicted to huggles.....
lol...but it's sorta that things like that i get all tense about it...so i try to avoid it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:49 pm
sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:52 pm
alone again crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:52 pm
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
pweaseeeee? cry
uh...i...dont like hugs...much...but uhh...here goes nothing...i guess...*hugs jade*...
yays!*huggles back and smiles" sowwies you dun liek hugs and got forced into it but I'm a ....*looks both ways then stands up like at an AA meeting" My names Jade and I'm addicted to huggles.....
lol...but it's sorta that things like that i get all tense about it...so i try to avoid it...
tense whys?*pokes his side* afraid some fangirl is just going to go nuts and rape your sides because of the ultimate sexahness? blaugh  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:54 pm
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
pweaseeeee? cry
tense whys?*pokes his side* afraid some fangirl is just going to go nuts and rape your sides because of the ultimate sexahness? blaugh
lol no...but i just get tense...i dont really know why...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:56 pm
awww no need to be tense here free massages! 3nodding  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:57 pm
BluedragonJade
...well the thing is...i can't help it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:58 pm
BluedragonJade

Oooh, that sounds lovely. 3nodding  

Nightambre

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:59 pm
Nightambre
BluedragonJade

hello  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:02 pm
Nightambre
BluedragonJade

^.^ and I can actually do good massages*flexes her hands" arms hands shoulders legs feet (blegh) but not too much of that back scalp and neck blaugh  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:02 pm
what do you call it when an old person tries to push their car home when it's out of gas?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:04 pm
squalltheknight
what do you call it when an old person tries to push their car home when it's out of gas?
um what?  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:04 pm
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
um what?
fossil fuel  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:06 pm
BluedragonJade
Nightambre
BluedragonJade

^.^ and I can actually do good massages*flexes her hands" arms hands shoulders legs feet (blegh) but not too much of that back scalp and neck blaugh

Ahh, no need for the neck. Just had wisdom teeth pulled and everything from the shoulders up is sensitive... but everything else is fair game. :3  

Nightambre

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:08 pm
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
um what?
fossil fuel
stare ........ sweatdrop ....... whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games