Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm
Nelowulf
Sad part is Rodians are what mandos would be if mando was a race, not a culture....

Mand. Wise - too violent. I wouldn't say there's a bunch of Mandalorains like Greedo. My Imperial side is really hateful and strange. The Mandalorian side is more respectful depending on the given attitude.

Nuknogs.... EW. I wouldn't mind kicking one in the a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:23 pm
I just hate Bothans, personally. Borsk Fey'lya, the annoying bothans in BF2, and their general shiftyness, selfishness and untrustworthiness.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm
I hate anything that opposes the glorious Empire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 pm
Mandalore Warrior
Nelowulf
Sad part is Rodians are what mandos would be if mando was a race, not a culture....

Mand. Wise - too violent. I wouldn't say there's a bunch of Mandalorains like Greedo. My Imperial side is really hateful and strange. The Mandalorian side is more respectful depending on the given attitude.

Rodians fit with mando culture very nicely. There isn't much a mando considers 'too violent', from what I've seen. I think that's just your personal opinion on the matter, not that of a mando, speaking. Basilisk war droid, anyone? If that's not enough to convince you, then you're just purposefully being blinded.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 pm
Non-human stormies. It's been done. There was a specific one, I think it starts with an X, it's a race of giants or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 pm
hi guys  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm
Missing is no longer Missing.

Missing = Found

Hi, Found.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 pm
Hi DA *Tired and long day glomp*  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 pm
F-ing questline screwups.

I found out why Rubella won't give me a quest to go to Zen Gardens. It's because of when Cale, Ral, and I did stuff there. Apparently if you jump too far ahead with some quests, you get screwed outta others that come before it.

What's worse, I like the look of the Barton armor but guess what? It seems I'm screwed outta the quest that offers the recipe for the gloves as a reward.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:36 pm
what quest do you have to do to get the gloves?  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am
Albert, the guard standing at the gate for Dead Man's Pass offers you a quest, 3 in total, IIRC. Each one requires you to kill a rare spawn of an enemy.

Laceback Bootsnake
Clutch
OMG

Each of those has a rarer counterpart that's tougher. Bootsnakes have a tougher Golashes variant, Clutch has Purse, and OMG has OMFG.

Thing is, they don't always spawn, requiring you to exit and re-enter DMP until they do.

Unfortunately, he won't offer me any quests because when we jumped ahead into Zen Gardens and did some of that stuff, it nuked all prior quests for me that I hadn't done yet, including Albert's quests.

It's a known issue because in a guide someone made, they mention that the most common skipped quest is the one from Rubella that sends you to Zen Gardens to talk to Katsumi because most people already do that before getting the quest, resulting in it being unavailable. However, there's no indication that I saw that the devs have any intent on " reviving " such skipped quests.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:17 am
I haven't played comg in awhile. I probably should. I need mroe null fragments to make stuff...  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 am
As far as I see with the recipes and all, the things I'd want is all the Barton Regulars gear ( Gloves, Armor, Boots, Helmet ) and the Flower Shield. I have the recipe for the shield. It's the Barton stuff I'm a bit worried about because I already got screwed over for one of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am
Why dont you go over to the marketplace and see if someone has the golves or the recipe for sale?  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 am
Nelowulf
Mandalore Warrior
Nelowulf

Rodians fit with mando culture very nicely. There isn't much a mando considers 'too violent', from what I've seen. I think that's just your personal opinion on the matter, not that of a mando, speaking. Basilisk war droid, anyone? If that's not enough to convince you, then you're just purposefully being blinded.

Their form of culture is obsessed with violence and death. Mandalorians aren't. While I respect them, I don't like them. Efficient killers, but the general amount of them are too violent. But, hey, if you follow us and go by the Resol'Nare, you get my covering fire any day.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games