Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:38 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Vince is in the room baby *poofs in* ******** ******** mutha mutha ******** gotta stop watching Jay and Silent Bob >..<

>_> You are a sick man, Vince.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:39 pm

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Vince is in the room baby *poofs in* ******** ******** mutha mutha ******** gotta stop watching Jay and Silent Bob >..<

I didn't like that movie. Now Dogma and Clerks...Those are good
Most don't, Dogma was funky, Clerks...meh

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:39 pm

Kuri Tanuki
Vincent R. Starwind

>_> You are a sick man, Vince.
...o_o Ya Daring...I'll give you that
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:42 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind

I didn't like that movie. Now Dogma and Clerks...Those are good
Most don't, Dogma was funky, Clerks...meh

Kevin Smith films tend to not agree with me. The guy himself is okay, just not his films mostly. I liked the Clerks cartoon though. That wasn't bad

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:44 pm

Af Mas

Kevin Smith films tend to not agree with me. The guy himself is okay, just not his films mostly. I liked the Clerks cartoon though. That wasn't bad
I just loved the simple lines of "I knew it, you love the c**k man!" and "Whould you do a sheep, if you were a sheep?.....this guy said he'd f*ck a sheep!" xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:45 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

I just loved the simple lines of "I knew it, you love the c**k man!" and "Whould you do a sheep, if you were a sheep?.....this guy said he'd f*ck a sheep!" xd

XO Oh noes

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:46 pm

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

XO Oh noes
But alas...c**k knocker was the ending for me...that and Chris tucker "Crack crack,crack!?" XD!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:49 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

XO Oh noes
But alas...c**k knocker was the ending for me...that and Chris tucker "Crack crack,crack!?" XD!

Yep XP

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:49 pm

But!

The next film in my recent likings is Alone in the Dark
3nodding

Not as good as game, but funky film
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:50 pm

I didn't see much appeal to Mall Rats and still haven't seen Chasing Amy, but I like Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was nice and Funny. As for clerks... what can I say, it is a movie to be loved by nerds. whee

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:50 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
But!

The next film in my recent likings is Alone in the Dark
3nodding

Not as good as game, but funky film

Now, I never saw that
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:51 pm

Artemis Vulpes
I didn't see much appeal to Mall Rats and still haven't seen Chasing Amy, but I like Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was nice and Funny. As for clerks... what can I say, it is a movie to be loved by nerds. whee

Of which I am X3

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:52 pm

The most horrid film I have seen to date (mind I work in a dvd rental store) is

*drumroll*

ALEXANDER!

The best lately is: Saints and Soldiers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:53 pm

I'll stick to my good ole horror films (not the recent ones that suck balls, mind you)

Alektorphobia

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:53 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
The most horrid film I have seen to date (mind I work in a dvd rental store) is

*drumroll*

ALEXANDER!

The best lately is: Saints and Soldiers

Glad I never saw that movie. I don't like Angelina Jolie or the other guy whose name escapes me
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games