Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily goes up to her bf and asks wats wrong.
*Aruki brightens up when he sees lucily * Lucily!!!! omg im soo sorry wut happend to the shadow i got knocked out omg im soo sorry i was running then somthing knocked me out *hugs lucily* im sooo sorry!!!

Lucily shushes aruki with a kiss on his lips. and hugs him. "its ok.." and smiles
-sighs- im just really gald ur alright *kisses lucily's forehead*

She sm,iles and shows him her scar on her chest (NOT REVEALING ANYTHING!!! lol) above her heart."im not alright. i fought the shadow and ugh almost lost...Its still alive tho." SHe looks down at his shoes and sighs.
im sorry did it ry to take ur heart *still is hugging*(sorry everybody if it takes me to long to reply im watching jeff dunham on the tv)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:44 pm
-walks into classroom- i missed class! gonk -runs to next class-  

Shiori_Azure

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:45 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily goes up to her bf and asks wats wrong.
*Aruki brightens up when he sees lucily * Lucily!!!! omg im soo sorry wut happend to the shadow i got knocked out omg im soo sorry i was running then somthing knocked me out *hugs lucily* im sooo sorry!!!

Lucily shushes aruki with a kiss on his lips. and hugs him. "its ok.." and smiles

She sm,iles and shows him her scar on her chest (NOT REVEALING ANYTHING!!! lol) above her heart."im not alright. i fought the shadow and ugh almost lost...Its still alive tho." SHe looks down at his shoes and sighs.
im sorry did it ry to take ur heart *still is hugging*(sorry everybody if it takes me to long to reply im watching jeff dunham on the tv)

She laughed and shook her head. "no no.. I actually broke my leg... but blair fixed it!" SHe smiled at him. "besides im fine now," she gets in his ear and whispers, "hi."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 pm
Yuki is curious why Kaia doesnt like her and she begins to cry softly. Maybe Kaia doesnt like me! Yuki thinks and sobs and runs out the door and runs out into the mazed garden.  

ViniCullen

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm
Tora and shirotora and laying in her bed. Tora on half of her bed is looking at the celling and with her left hand she is scratching shirotora's head while the other arm is behind her head.shirotora is purring loudly curled up in a ball on the other half of Tora's bed. (for thoses who missed shirotora's entry, Shirotora is a male white tiger neko who is a shapshifter, he prefers to be a tiger becuase cloths make him feel confinded, he is 9 years old and always tortures Tora when given the chance to, so yeah thats him, he is just like a little brother of evilness)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki is curious why Kaia doesnt like her and she begins to cry softly. Maybe Kaia doesnt like me! Yuki thinks and sobs and runs out the door and runs out into the mazed garden.
*walks quietly to* so...*trying not to be meen* y are u trying kaia wen ur with leon...wut do u think he would say gonk  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:52 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

She laughed and shook her head. "no no.. I actually broke my leg... but blair fixed it!" SHe smiled at him. "besides im fine now," she gets in his ear and whispers, "hi."
*whispers in lucily ear* i love you...and....hai!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 pm
(i gtg in like 5 mins i wont be on for like mabe 4 months...:/ maybe be4 but yah ugh yah so...)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 pm
next class~!-slipps on banana peel- -falls on butt- owwwwwwwwwwwie~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry that hurtssss~!1  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

*whispers in lucily ear* i love you...and....hai!

She smiles and says, "i lovee you too"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm
*gets angry at myself* stressed (thinks in head: gosh)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
(i gtg in like 5 mins i wont be on for like mabe 4 months...:/ maybe be4 but yah ugh yah so...)

(kay lass, see you later than)  

Alice the Loving

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Yuki runs off and sobs. "You dont understand! Only Leon does!" she falls to the ground and she shivers and says, " I know Leon loves me... I know he does..." she gritted her teeth from grabbing her gun and killing herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 pm
(gtg)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:58 pm
classes are over.... sweatdrop -walks into room- hahaha~! i dont have a roommate~! the room is all miine~!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games