Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Capricious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:56 pm
*sighs*

only 2.5 K.....but it was nice of them ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:56 pm
*enters dramaticaly* GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!!! *jumps in pool, reads past posts* THEY CUT SPEW!!! (yar, i know its all caps..)

those [insert favorite plural noun here]!!! *kicks the stupid people* thats the funniest part in the book... (although, the yule ball was good too... and the veela... and rita skeeter...) they also cut the whole "siruis-as-an-animagus" from the third movie.... they make me sick... *makes a face*  

Rigu Ryu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:57 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun
*sighs* Thats why I hate it when books are made into movies... sad

Yeah... like, I hated when they left out Tom Bombadil from the TLOTR movies. All's I can say is they better do good on that Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie next summer! >/ domokun
I hated that! I didn't notice it till after the end. I was like, "Hey! Wheres Bombadil!" I was so mad..

Cha, me too. >< Thas like, one of my favorite characters in the whole series too. >o;
I know. I loved Bombadil. Doesn't he save them once too?

Yup. From the barrow thing I believe. o-O;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:59 pm
Rigu Ryu
*enters dramaticaly* GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!!! *jumps in pool, reads past posts* THEY CUT SPEW!!! (yar, i know its all caps..)

those [insert favorite plural noun here]!!! *kicks the stupid people* thats the funniest part in the book... (although, the yule ball was good too... and the veela... and rita skeeter...) they also cut the whole "siruis-as-an-animagus" from the third movie.... they make me sick... *makes a face*

Nawwwr.... x-x;; *nuzzles lightly* Hehe, heyya Rigu. =p  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:59 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

THAT horrible news...taken directly off of Mugglenet.com....*cries* They CAN'T remove all of that!!!!! eek crying scream domokun

Yeah... like, I hated when they left out Tom Bombadil from the TLOTR movies. All's I can say is they better do good on that Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie next summer! >/ domokun
I hated that! I didn't notice it till after the end. I was like, "Hey! Wheres Bombadil!" I was so mad..

Cha, me too. >< Thas like, one of my favorite characters in the whole series too. >o;

*nodnods* I think so too. havn't read the books in a long time though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:02 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

*nodnods* I think so too. havn't read the books in a long time though

Yeah, same here... xX;;  

Lloxie

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:06 pm
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

*is nuzzled* hey, lloxie... ^_^
like my rant?? *points to her post* (i looove being a drama queen.... ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:07 pm
Rigu Ryu
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

*is nuzzled* hey, lloxie... ^_^
like my rant?? *points to her post* (i looove being a drama queen.... ^_^)

xD *giggles and nods* Yusyus, ranting ish good. ^^ Ranting: the unoficial sport of America. xP;;  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:08 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

Saves them from the mean willow tree!! domokun

Hello everyone! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:10 pm
oleh. im back from dinner. ^^ now there should be mor epplz to chat with . no?  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:11 pm
Laei Canu

Hello everyone! blaugh

Hi there!  
Audi_Kitty

Hmm! I do not know! :O Maybe? Yes? *pokes all* Yes!
*has excess energy* o-o!!!!1  

Laei Canu

Lloxie

Laei Canu
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa

Hello everyone! blaugh

XD;; Wrong book series, m'dear. razz

.... KIMMY! ~wooshka~ *supertacklepounces, then licks and nuzzles and kisses on the cheek and cuddles*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:12 pm
Laei Canu
Audi_Kitty

Hmm! I do not know! :O Maybe? Yes? *pokes all* Yes!
*has excess energy* o-o!!!!1

~pokes back~ hii!!! im so happy to be back!!  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:13 pm
Audi_Kitty

Indeed there are. Welcome back.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games