Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:55 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I'll stick to my good ole horror films (not the recent ones that suck balls, mind you)

Shaun of the Dead was fantastic surprised
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:55 pm

Korean Horror...never beat that

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:56 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I'll stick to my good ole horror films (not the recent ones that suck balls, mind you)

Thats because it was british xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I recently relized something. Growing up I was always a fan of any good old horror or thriller movie, or just anything in general that would scare the bejeebus out of me, but those same films do not freak me out now. Nor has any other scary movie that has come out in the last 5-6 years really given me goose bumps. Now, on the other hand, their have been a few good video games that have gotten my heart racing so baddly that I had to turn it off and walk away. sweatdrop

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:58 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I recently relized something. Growing up I was always a fan of any good old horror or thriller movie, or just anything in general that would scare the bejeebus out of me, but those same films do not freak me out now. Nor has any other scary movie that has come out in the last 5-6 years really given me goose bumps. Now, on the other hand, their have been a few good video games that have gotten my heart racing so baddly that I had to turn it off and walk away. sweatdrop

Resident Evil 4 has done that to me a few times. Gods I love that game
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:58 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Silent Hill Games biggrin

Done all four! ninja

Vinnie Outlaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:59 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Thats because it was british xd

British comedy...Eddie Izzard...I'm going on a tangent cool

Af Mas
Artemis Vulpes
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Resident Evil 4 has done that to me a few times. Gods I love that game
I -want- to play it...but its really not Resident 4..is it eh?

Vinnie Outlaw

Selene Aries

Vincent R. Starwind

Done all four! ninja

Can't play them gonk I get too freaked out...

Hmm... so far, none of the RE games looked all that spooky, but I heard that RE4 just blows the rest away.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:01 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Vincent R. Starwind

Done all four! ninja

Can't play them gonk I get too freaked out...

Hmm... so far, none of the RE games looked all that spooky, but I heard that RE4 just blows the rest away.

Resident Evil 3 is kinda scary because of the Nemesis, but not that scary. RE4 on the other hand...Even the normal enemies are freaky gonk

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:01 pm

Af Mas

Resident Evil 3 is kinda scary because of the Nemesis, but not that scary. RE4 on the other hand...Even the normal enemies are freaky gonk

*cackles and hugs*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:03 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*cackles and hugs*

*hugs back* Silly Arty whee

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:04 pm

Af Mas

*hugs back* Silly Arty whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am the tormenter of the sane.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:04 pm

I will state this now!

I've done Resident Evils

1-Directors Cut All Endings
2- All Endings
3 - The lot
Code Veronica...now that was fun
Didn't hit the FPS types, looked crap

But Due to CV ... can they really call thsi Res4?

Vinnie Outlaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:05 pm

No video game or horror movie has ever made me jump or scared me. SH can get my heart racing, but that's about it
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games