Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm
* gets up on a table and starts dancing *  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 pm
*Takes out a wallet of ones*  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:02 pm
Table dance
Bellydance
Lapdance
Safety Dance

WTF?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:09 pm
Capt Cale Darksun
kinda gettin' a bit tired of all three at this point.

I'm not so sick of the jedi, but the same jedi. I would love to see Lord Hoth in action. But I agree. We need something that isn't bucketheads and lightsabers. And the clones only aggrivate the mando scene, because they're essentially one in the same the rate lucas pushes 'em.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Eraik Tayhaai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:20 pm
Nelowulf
Capt Cale Darksun
kinda gettin' a bit tired of all three at this point.

I'm not so sick of the jedi, but the same jedi. I would love to see Lord Hoth in action. But I agree. We need something that isn't bucketheads and lightsabers. And the clones only aggrivate the mando scene, because they're essentially one in the same the rate lucas pushes 'em.

How so with the clones and mandos?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm
What do you mean? The Clone soldiers are just that. Clones. Similar elements and belief systems integral to the mandalorian culture are present in the clones, and vice versa. The Mandalorians were warriors at one point, and some would argue they still are (though I'm hard pressed to call them that since the Jedi Civil War, for reasons which are dependent upon how lost to the fancraze you are to logically acknowledge rather than shoot down), and because of that, the clones really aren't much more than an extention of the mandos in star wars. Much llike how the emperor's guard was an extension of echani culture, but you hear nothign about them.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm
Typical of Lucas, IMO: Milk it until it runs dry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:48 pm
pretty much, yeah.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 am
So can I stop dancing now, or are you all too busy enjoying the view?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:16 am
You get paid by the minute, not the job.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 am
You know good and well slaves don't get paid. In cash, at least. wink twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:53 am
No, you get paid. And Me, being the vice-pimp under our glorious leader, Thrawn, gets to collect it all back.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 am
Beerbeitchz?

* continues dancing *  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 am
Mandalore Warrior
It's definitely worth it. And that's called value. The only way you'd have an extra 3 grand is if you customize it with NY Yankee steroids. You can buy a really good one with good gaming capabilities for 1 grand. The extra "3k" is most likely your optional things. I looked into one before, customized a laptop and it came out to 5. But I got the best components, plus a whole deal of customization.

Or take that 3k, buy the parts and assemble it yourself. If you gave me the amount of money it takes to buy an alienware, I'd show up with a machine that could blow it out of the water. I bet my 1k machine could beat that alienware senseless...

Plus all Dell, Alienware, HP, and Gateway do is assemble the parts, if you know what to buy... go to Newegg and cut out the middle man.  

stellarmagic

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 am
My PC, according to a friend of mine, probably shouldn't even be running anymore because it's kinda old now, doesn't have the latest stuff, etc.

Ironically, said " expert " friend has more technical problems than anyone I've ever heard of, and has to replace hardware constantly because she likes to overclock all the time.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games