Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greem

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Item: Digivolve
Cost: 2250
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm
greem

Um.....I don't know what to do for this one....I have to go, so I hope Soupy can help. Both Ulforce Veedramon and Golddramon are restricted, so I have not a clue what to do here....sorry.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm
The_Enigmatic_Knight
greem

Um.....I don't know what to do for this one....I have to go, so I hope Soupy can help. Both Ulforce Veedramon and Golddramon are restricted, so I have not a clue what to do here....sorry.

I can tell you. It is UlforceVeedramon. If you look it up on DMA you will find that veedramon only digivolves into UlforceVeedramon. Goldramon only happened as part of the Dawn and Dusk games. Also if you need the sprite I have it right here.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Draco_Lord
The_Enigmatic_Knight
greem

I can tell you. It is UlforceVeedramon. If you look it up on DMA you will find that veedramon only digivolves into UlforceVeedramon. Goldramon only happened as part of the Dawn and Dusk games. Also if you need the sprite I have it right here.

User Image

((You follow Digimon World 2..he can digivolve into Phoenixmon!))  

TheFreeSoul

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Item: Mutant digivolve to puppetmon
cost: 2250
digiart:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Cost: 1250 TP
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ElegantKeychain

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm
I got these and please no chatting in the TP shop, only orders, thank you ^ -^  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
Coelamon is an Ancient Fish Digimon that resembles the coelacanth, one of the most ancient species of fish. This Digimon was discovered on a computer network that was destroyed by a vicious hacker and then restored. Living in the Net Ocean, his body structure is primitive, although he has flippers that resemble hands and feet. It is thought that from this, primitive Digimon who live at the bottom of the sea eventually evolved into terrestrial forms, and increased in number and types.

User Image
UlforceVeedramon is an Exalted Knight Digimon whose name is a concatenation of "UlForce" (Ultimate Force) and "Veedramon". He wears armor made of the light Blue Chrome Digizoid, which specializes in speed. Thus, he is the fastest of the Royal Knights, and rivals Merukimon in sheer velocity. His sword and shield can be extended from the V-Bracelets he wears.

User Image
Puppetmon is a Puppet Digimon in the form of a marionette. In the Japanese version he is called Pinocchimon, after the famous puppet Pinocchio. Modeled after a marionette, Puppetmon can use his strings to control people, making him the puppeteer. He resembles a parody of the classic fairy tale, Pinocchio.  

Teh Ace of Shades

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:15 am
item: Digivolve
Cost: 1250
Art:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 am
Item: unexpected digivolve
cost : 1050
Digimon : muchomon User Image  

Scarysam

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:18 am
User Image
Allomon is the Armor Digivolved form of Hawkmon through the Digi-Egg of Courage. He resembles an Allosaurus and is Tyrannomon's rival, but even he pales in comparison with Allomon's extremely violent nature. He is able to run at blistering speeds with his strong legs.

User Image
GeoGreymon is a Dinosaur Digimon. He is the subspecies of Greymon. His name originates from Greek-based preffix geo, meaning earth and grey is a misspelling of great.
His appearance is similar to the original Greymon, but has different markings, has a tensed-up look, and spikes on his arms, with an improved muscle design, including a more defined chest, which lacks the blue stripes of Greymon  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:08 pm
A response to Hurricane: My exam was this week and thus I didn't have my own image program since I was using a school computer, I couldn't do the orders even though I wanted to sweatdrop

Cost. 1250 TP
User Image

Little Pinch of Ginger

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 pm
Alright, got yours done, Pummel.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm
Item: Extra Partner
Cost: 1000
Digimon: Wormmon

Can't believe I'm wasting this on Kongomon when I was saving it for Dorumon.  

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:34 pm
Kenshin Yuki
Item: Extra Partner
Cost: 1000
Digimon: Wormmon

Can't believe I'm wasting this on Kongomon when I was saving it for Dorumon.

Look on next page for art. --------->  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games