Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:34 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

a wolf bites his neck

Wide eyes as she watches it happen.

marka threw the wolf and ran away

Blinks a bit surprised seeing the wolf come and attack him. "I... I told ya you would r-regret it!" Sighs a bit relieved and looks at Ragnos. "I'll finish healing you now..."

valak shot him with a arrow

Wide eyes and quickly tries to remove the arrow with as less pain as possible. "Ragnos! Ragnos! Say something!" Quickly resorts to healing him with her White magic

"heres somthing to say....OOOOWWWW"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:37 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Blinks a bit surprised seeing the wolf come and attack him. "I... I told ya you would r-regret it!" Sighs a bit relieved and looks at Ragnos. "I'll finish healing you now..."

Wide eyes and quickly tries to remove the arrow with as less pain as possible. "Ragnos! Ragnos! Say something!" Quickly resorts to healing him with her White magic

Smiles a bit. "Good now stay still.. I have to stop the bleeding,"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:39 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"thats easy for you to say....you dont have a sword and a arrow wound"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:42 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Giggles. "Yeah I know.... there i stopped the bleeding!" The wounds are slowly closing.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:48 pm
g2g bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:50 pm
KaosAngel012
g2g bye!
{c ya}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

The creature breaks free of the chains then stands up looking directly at the wounded Ragnos. Why do you protect him, he is a monster and has caused nothing but pain. There are those that wish to protect him and he even turns on those people in the end. Step away young magician your still in training not even close to strong enough to hold me back should I attack for real.  
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Giggles. "Yeah I know.... there i stopped the bleeding!" The wounds are slowly closing.

he slowly gets up  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:51 pm
KaosAngel012
g2g bye!

(Later Kaos)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:51 pm
LanceCalvis
The creature breaks free of the chains then stands up looking directly at the wounded Ragnos. Why do you protect him, he is a monster and has caused nothing but pain. There are those that wish to protect him and he even turns on those people in the end. Step away young magician your still in training not even close to strong enough to hold me back should I attack for real.
looks at the rabbit
if you would open your eyes then maybe you would see that he has been affected by marka against his will  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:55 pm
he walks infront of the rabbit  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 pm
kenji retrieves his two katanas and broken chain  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:08 pm
he walks past them and lights a cigar  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:08 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
looks at the rabbit
if you would open your eyes then maybe you would see that he has been affected by marka against his will

The beast looks at Kenji, "then tell me Lycan, why do you and Angel still protect Marka". The creatures eyes were starting to fade from there blood red color back to there original white color.

Avenger- He stands up and starts to walk toward the beast. Time to destroy him, do it in the memory of Leader muhahahhahahaha. The creatures eyes turned red once again and it stood up on its back legs showing its formidable size. Its claw changed from a black claw to a grey one and its entire body started to morph into a much more dangerous form as its muscles expanded and the overall look of the creature looked more like a large grey werehair than anything else. The creature looked apon Avenger with malice in its eyes. WHATTtttttt, the creature has transformed into its second form. The real Lance must be making this change happen on his own free will which means. He's suddenly face to face with a large werehair that threatens to rip him to pieces.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
looks at the rabbit

The beast looks at Kenji, "then tell me Lycan, why do you and Angel still protect Marka". The creatures eyes were starting to fade from there blood red color back to there original white color.

Avenger- He stands up and starts to walk toward the beast. Time to destroy him, do it in the memory of Leader muhahahhahahaha. The creatures eyes turned red once again and it stood up on its back legs showing its formidable size. Its claw changed from a black claw to a grey one and its entire body started to morph into a much more dangerous form as its muscles expanded and the overall look of the creature looked more like a large grey werehair than anything else. The creature looked apon Avenger with malice in its eyes. WHATTtttttt, the creature has transformed into its second form. The real Lance must be making this change happen on his own free will which means. He's suddenly face to face with a large werehair that threatens to rip him to pieces.

protect marka we don't do that
what folly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games