Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 pm
my room get out or else twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 pm
Where is he? I need him with me... Yuki thinks and runs all the way to the next town which is 50 miles away from the desert. This is hard im running in the sunset and its starting to become nighttime...  

ViniCullen

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm
ViniCullen
Where is he? I need him with me... Yuki thinks and runs all the way to the next town which is 50 miles away from the desert. This is hard im running in the sunset and its starting to become nighttime...
*whispers to self* o boy...y did i have 2 go 2 gr8 america if i missed this!!!*sighs and remebers the rave on fri*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 pm
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen
*whispers to self* o boy...y did i have 2 go 2 gr8 america if i missed this!!!*sighs and remebers the rave on fri*

( Say whaaat? )  

ViniCullen

Shiori_Azure

tis is thous room all of thee whom heed my waring stay out if you dont mind  
Captain Miaka123

we would but, Shirotora here as a thing for doing the weirdest things and the headmaster dubd it nessicery for the new student to get stuck with us, besides" Tora sits up. "he is harmless and im quite, the only thing i mus warn you about is watch out for your left shoe, he likes to steal them" Shirotora rolls over and falls off the bed and wimpers when he hits the floor. "i dont want to hear it, you did it not me" Tora says shaking her head.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm
ViniCullen
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen
*whispers to self* o boy...y did i have 2 go 2 gr8 america if i missed this!!!*sighs and remebers the rave on thurs*

( Say whaaat? )
(leon was totally crazy about me on thurs...he was so nice..the i went 2 gr8 america in fri..then i found u..with.. stressed )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123

we would but, Shirotora here as a thing for doing the weirdest things and the headmaster dubd it nessicery for the new student to get stuck with us, besides" Tora sits up. "he is harmless and im quite, the only thing i mus warn you about is watch out for your left shoe, he likes to steal them" Shirotora rolls over and falls off the bed and wimpers when he hits the floor. "i dont want to hear it, you did it not me" Tora says shaking her head.

sweatdrop i do not have any shoes i go places bare foot  

Shiori_Azure

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 pm
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen
*whispers to self* o boy...y did i have 2 go 2 gr8 america if i missed this!!!*sighs and remebers the rave on thurs*

( Say whaaat? )
(leon was totally crazy about me on thurs...he was so nice..the i went 2 gr8 america in fri..then i found u..with.. stressed )

( You can date leon... I will find someone else... really i will.... which means I have to edit my sig lol ) I tackle Racy and giggle "Supwise!" and get off of you and run my hands through my hair."I am bored too so wanna go for a walk?" she says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 pm
ViniCullen
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen
angel_eyes200
ViniCullen

( Say whaaat? )

( You can date leon... I will find someone else... really i will.... which means I have to edit my sig lol ) I tackle Racy and giggle "Supwise!" and get off of you and run my hands through my hair."I am bored too so wanna go for a walk?" she says quietly.
*mouth drops open* r u serious!?! *jumps up excitedly* ok  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 pm
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123

"well, thats convenat, sorry about the short notice about this" Tora says pulling out her knife from her boot.. Shiro tora jumps back on the bed and lays down across Toras legs. "Shirotora if you even do anything stupid, you will never beable to have kids" Tora says with anger calmly while pulling out a block of wood to carve in to a cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm
*jumps up* but wut about u?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm
( Im serious.... )

Yuki grabs her new friends hand and they walk to the backdoor and walk into the garden and walk into the maze. " Everyone thinks im going crazy without Leon but hes my therapist... he calms me down... its nice" she says and plays with the flowers while holding onto Racys hand with her good hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm
awww *pouts* my sis is dragging me off the computer! bye!!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123

"well, thats convenat, sorry about the short notice about this" Tora says pulling out her knife from her boot.. Shiro tora jumps back on the bed and lays down across Toras legs. "Shirotora if you even do anything stupid, you will never beable to have kids" Tora says with anger calmly while pulling out a block of wood to carve in to a cat.

ahaa...y is he here??^^ o qiuck warning. i have temper problems and can do things MANY people cant!sooooooo dont do any thing wrong  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games