Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:04 am

Garou_Jinketsu
That's not funny, you know how I get about that. It's only my freakin life! I doubt you could find one other person who would spend six hours to paint one Grey Hunter Sergeant.

I know, and you did a really good job on it. It has very nice detail. You know I care about your intrests and hobbies. But it's not my cup of tea. I know you couldn't sit around for hours like I do just simply drawing

Vashyyk
Garou_Jinketsu
Rinchans-flower
Garou_Jinketsu
Don't give me that. The only thing keeping me from being as good as the pros is my lack of high quality free resources. Games workshop gives them all their s**t free. I have to pay 35 bucks for a pack of 10 infantry troops. and 5 bucks per half ounce vial of paint.

I know your good babe, I've said so before. I'm only teasing you. You're so cute when you get all defensive. heart
That's not funny, you know how I get about that. It's only my freakin life! I doubt you could find one other person who would spend six hours to paint one Grey Hunter Sergeant.

I have a friend like that... He's got this huge army that looks professinally painted or something. I think he spend 2 hrs putting one together, and another 7 o 8 painting this one thing...
Thank you. Some one understands what I go through.

Iron-_-Wolf

Sheol Zone

Efrath
Sheol Kitten
Efrath
Sheol Kitten
Efrath
*slinks underneath the sofa too >.>*

~Eyes~ >> Imagine meeting you here! Perverts unite!

Yes >.> I suggest we play underneath the bed

But this is the sofa. We must find a bed to play under first...!

Sorry! Sofa then >.>;

Ah. I've never played under a sofa before.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:06 am

Efrath
Mebius
Efrath
Mebius
Efrath
Mebius
*Yawns*....*looks at all the action that's happening* What the meow?! xd

Meeeebius!

Hehehe lol Hi 3nodding
It's Meb-i-us, get it straight mrowa-meow xd

Ok ok:3 How are ya?

Me ish good 3nodding .......cept for my sig scream *kicks it....____ damage!* gah, I hatel it when it messes up me quotes after I savel my settings again.

I see o.o *nibbles your tail*

Me should fixel it! I'll brb mrowa 3nodding

Mebius

Zanzarus

Garou_Jinketsu
Vashyyk
Garou_Jinketsu
Rinchans-flower
Garou_Jinketsu
Don't give me that. The only thing keeping me from being as good as the pros is my lack of high quality free resources. Games workshop gives them all their s**t free. I have to pay 35 bucks for a pack of 10 infantry troops. and 5 bucks per half ounce vial of paint.

I know your good babe, I've said so before. I'm only teasing you. You're so cute when you get all defensive. heart

I have a friend like that... He's got this huge army that looks professinally painted or something. I think he spend 2 hrs putting one together, and another 7 o 8 painting this one thing...

XD Rinnie does, just in a different way, that's all.

Garou_Jinketsu
I can too, I put hundreds and hours into costumes for Halloween, yeah its a once a year event but I don't wear anything that isn't less than movie costume quality.

Solemn Protector

Iron-_-Wolf

Rinchans-flower
Garou_Jinketsu

I know, and you did a really good job on it. It has very nice detail. You know I care about your intrests and hobbies. But it's not my cup of tea. I know you couldn't sit around for hours like I do just simply drawing
I doubt you could either. You would get all ADD and go find something else after like half an hour. Warhammer is the only thing that keeps my wondering mind in check. It's like crystal meth, I just can't stop. Like last night: "Ok, I'll just work on my dreadnought for an hour or so, then go to bed." 3 a.m.: "Holy s**t... how long have I been painting!?"

Vashyyk

He knows I'm only teasing, he's just trying to make me look bad.

haythere

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:07 am

mmmm....lasagna.. domokun
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:07 am

Garou_Jinketsu
I doubt you could either. You would get all ADD and go find something else after like half an hour. Warhammer is the only thing that keeps my wondering mind in check. It's like crystal meth, I just can't stop. Like last night: "Ok, I'll just work on my dreadnought for an hour or so, then go to bed." 3 a.m.: "Holy s**t... how long have I been painting!?"

Leave my ADD out of this. I have a lot of ideas, I find it very hard to focus on one xp

What time do you have school today?

haythere

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:08 am

Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu
I can too, I put hundreds and hours into costumes for Halloween, yeah its a once a year event but I don't wear anything that isn't less than movie costume quality.

I did that once. I think that was the year that I went as either a porcelain doll or as a bunch of grapes...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:09 am

Rinchans-flower
Vashyyk

He knows I'm only teasing, he's just trying to make me look bad.
I'm not trying to make you look bad. I just get... passionate.

Iron-_-Wolf

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:09 am

Vashyyk
Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu

I did that once. I think that was the year that I went as either a porcelain doll or as a bunch of grapes...

xd
The procelain doll sounds pretty
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:10 am

Rinchans-flower
Garou_Jinketsu

Leave my ADD out of this. I have a lot of ideas, I find it very hard to focus on one xp

What time do you have school today?
I have to head out at like 5. But, I have a drawing project I need to half a** before I leave. blaugh

Iron-_-Wolf

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:10 am

Rinchans-flower
Vashyyk
Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu

xd
The procelain doll sounds pretty

My costume this year is... well no one knows yet but I spent about $300 so far on it. ninja

Anyway off to school
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games