Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:04 am
So on Solia, CW has revived the Emerald Squadron RP, starting fresh, etc.

My character's the captain of the ship they're stationed on, and happens to be a Zeltron that has a droid sidekick that's just as naughty as she is. She lost a bet on how well the 1st training run will go and because of it, her droid gets to record her dancing around in her underwear.

I think I found my niche with characters. It comes naturally to me to always have 'em be at least a little seductive.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:10 am
*purrs* heart  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:21 am
Would K-Blade in a bikini lead to tempting... purrversion... in the guild? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:43 am
Purrrrrrrrrrobably, wink but I don’t know witch one to ware, red? Black? Green? Blue? Or the tiger striped one? Kitty just doesn’t know. confused  

K-Blade

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:57 am
Missing nin Itachi
Ral Roke
I really wish I knew what the hell was wrong with some people.

Christmas dude...Christmas
Christmas is time to celebrate family and friends. You get gifts in order to see the joy on their faces. It's not about mourning the loss of said relative because they got shot because they didn't like their place in line.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 am
Darkened Angel
So on Solia, CW has revived the Emerald Squadron RP, starting fresh, etc.

My character's the captain of the ship they're stationed on, and happens to be a Zeltron that has a droid sidekick that's just as naughty as she is. She lost a bet on how well the 1st training run will go and because of it, her droid gets to record her dancing around in her underwear.

I think I found my niche with characters. It comes naturally to me to always have 'em be at least a little seductive.

...isnt that theft of Intellectual Property?  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 am
So, in tonight’s fiasco of an adventure we found ourselves once more on Cloud City, again. (I’m really starting to hate that place) where we run into an old friend. This Dark jedi that the GM made to harass us. I’ve already crossed blades with this guy before and found out the hard way that he’s a little bit more powerful than I am. That little discovery coast me a week in a bacta tank.

So, anyways there we were, running away, again, dodging blaster fire from stormtroopers when he shows up once more. I get the stupid idea of trying to hold him off while everyone else gets into the ship and gets it ready for take-off. Silly me, I thought he would attack me, but noooo. He leaps down from the top of a building, igniting his twin red blades and proceeds to slice clean through the docking pad access way connecting the landing pad to the rest of Cloud City. Needless to say the landing pad, my ship, my crew and I start to fall.

I look at me GM and ask him, “so like, what’s underneath us?”
“Nothing but a very long drop and a sudden stop. Bet you’re happy you took those HALO classes when you did huh? Now roll to catch up with your ship.” he laughs.
I swear to tickles him pink to watch us squirm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 am
Johnny, Cale, and I had an excellent time on Friday. It involved a cinematic chase as we tried to capture a Bothan crime lord. We managed to grab him despite us being half his level as well. I go more in depth later when I have time.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am
Man, I wish I had people to play with. I haven't been able to find any decent roleplaying groups.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:49 am
You could always join my Saga Rp, Elvis.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 pm
ninja mew heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:21 pm
Capt Cale Darksun
You could always join my Saga Rp, Elvis.
We do have one spot open since El left, if I remember correctly.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Ral Roke
Missing nin Itachi
Ral Roke
I really wish I knew what the hell was wrong with some people.

Christmas dude...Christmas
Christmas is time to celebrate family and friends. You get gifts in order to see the joy on their faces. It's not about mourning the loss of said relative because they got shot because they didn't like their place in line.

But it does strange strange things to people, the search for the perfect gift can drive some people crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 pm
YO ADRIAN! WE DID IT!  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Man, I wish MW and I could play games like that.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games