Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 pm
Darkened Angel
Hmm, so K-Blade changed into a bikini...

Now if only Sayla would do the same, and CW would pop in dressed in a similar fashion, we could have a little fun. wink twisted

I'll call pay-per-view and see if they'll sponsor it. Last time i made quite a killing. BTW, how did that last session go? I heard it went for hours, but i've never sat down and watched the video.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:58 pm
Sayla won't be doing the same. She'd be the dominatrix of the group.

Last time is kinda hazy. I remember a feather duster, and spankings...  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 pm
Sayla and CW.... polar opposites.... one's a fairy, the other's a mando...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:33 pm
heart mew heart  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:02 am
I hope the K-Blade on Solia is the same sexy kitty here. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 am
heart Meow, it’s me. I just don’t have any fur or ears and a tail yet. crying  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 am
I was gonna say I couldn't recognize you with all that clothing covering you up. wink

You'll like Danika and Sparks in the RP, I think. Nothing like a Zeltron Captain with a droid that shares some of the pleasure-seeking attitude with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 am
I know, I feel so naked with out my fur.
Sounds like a winning combination that would be fun. Sense you’re the ships captain I take it that I’ll be serving underneath you. wink  

K-Blade

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 am
Capt Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
So on Solia, CW has revived the Emerald Squadron RP, starting fresh, etc.

My character's the captain of the ship they're stationed on, and happens to be a Zeltron that has a droid sidekick that's just as naughty as she is. She lost a bet on how well the 1st training run will go and because of it, her droid gets to record her dancing around in her underwear.

I think I found my niche with characters. It comes naturally to me to always have 'em be at least a little seductive.

...isnt that theft of Intellectual Property?

Nelo gave me the green light months ago, so NYAH! xp

K: welcome to civilization.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 am
Legacy of Celestia
Capt Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel

My character's the captain of the ship they're stationed on, and happens to be a Zeltron that has a droid sidekick that's just as naughty as she is. She lost a bet on how well the 1st training run will go and because of it, her droid gets to record her dancing around in her underwear.

I think I found my niche with characters. It comes naturally to me to always have 'em be at least a little seductive.

heart thankyou CW  

K-Blade

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am
Glad to see you there K. ^^ I saw Jaden around some time ago. Now to gets Lily in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 am
Idea for a twisted zombie survival horror:

You're holed up in a base with an endless swarm of zombies advancing on your location.

The thing is, the base in impenetrable with tons of defenses, and you're decked out in impervious armor, vehicles, gear, etc. with endless supplies of ammo and everything. You simply sit back and just watch the zombies get blown to Hell, drive them over by riding a speedy tank out and see how many you can run over in a row, or see how many kill combos you can pull off with various weapons.

It'd be similar to some of the " Playing Field " type games where it's just for pointless violence with no real objective or difficulty.

@CW: Bikini time. Now. wink  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 am
Hey guys.

I glitched my SWG account, 2 weeks of free gamage. Awesome stuff. And as an addition to gameage, I got a new PC. It's freakin crazy fast, loads SWG planets in under 15 seconds. Gateway FX, too bad they only make the plastic parts of this Rancor of a machine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 am
You glitched two free weeks? How did you manage that? And why you would get a gateway is on me, but I don't want to restart that discussion.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:09 am
Legacy of Celestia
Capt Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel

No one bothered to tell me about it so
razz Pthbbbbbbbbbb
Jog on.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games