Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:44 pm
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
my room get out or else twisted

we would but, Shirotora here as a thing for doing the weirdest things and the headmaster dubd it nessicery for the new student to get stuck with us, besides" Tora sits up. "he is harmless and im quite, the only thing i mus warn you about is watch out for your left shoe, he likes to steal them" Shirotora rolls over and falls off the bed and wimpers when he hits the floor. "i dont want to hear it, you did it not me" Tora says shaking her head.

sweatdrop i do not have any shoes i go places bare foot

"well, thats convenat, sorry about the short notice about this" Tora says pulling out her knife from her boot.. Shiro tora jumps back on the bed and lays down across Toras legs. "Shirotora if you even do anything stupid, you will never beable to have kids" Tora says with anger calmly while pulling out a block of wood to carve in to a cat.

ahaa...y is he here??^^ o qiuck warning. i have temper problems and can do things MANY people cant!sooooooo dont do any thing wrong

Tora lays back welp, its not me you *yawns* need to worry about, it is shirotora you need to worry about"she says throwing her a cat satue. "but i got him on a leash that he can not untie with out my help so you should be fine, but*yawns again* just make sure you have a newspaper or something hard to hit him with if he brakes out and does something stupid" Tora says covering herself and shirotora up. "also he is a shapshift wich is why im warning you about althis, and he can not shapshift his cloths so he is naked when a tiger but he likes being a tiger alot anyways so see you tommarow room mate and shirotora, i know what you are planning and if you want to have kids and a tail i suggest you dont ven try too" Tora says falling asllep. Shirotora wimpers than falls asleep too.
(good night guys i got to go, talk to you all tommarow)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Yuki stays up and wanders in and out of classrooms...  

ViniCullen

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:53 pm
k then  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

Name: kai
Likes: emo girls (Emo guys secretly>=3) dark places his brother Aruki (they are the same age) poetry and drawing
Dont like: Preps and people who are mean to his brother
weapon: a sythe

(there we go!!!!!!)  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:57 pm
Yuki accidentaly walks into someones dorm and runs out and runs into the cafeteria and she slides on some spilled milk and lands ontop of a table on her tummy and then groans as she flips over and lands on her back and she gets up but falls again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 pm
II Purple_Cura II
User Image

Name: kai
Likes: emo girls (Emo guys secretly>=3) dark places his brother Aruki (they are the same age) poetry and drawing
Dont like: Preps and people who are mean to his brother
weapon: a sythe

(there we go!!!!!!)

where the hell is my brother.......  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Aruki sees his brother* KAI!!!!!!!!! *tackles him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:06 pm
Sees a guy tackle a another guy. "Owch... Thats gotta hurt" Yuki walks over to the 2 dudes. "...." Yuki just looks at them curious why they are on the floor.  

ViniCullen

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 pm
(ok at times they act like there gay with each other but there not Aruki is lucilys and kai is no ones but its his bro so there not like that)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Yuki crouches down and looks at the boys... Well they are both cute.... But I also am having a tough time with boys... Yuki thinks then brushes the hair out of her eyes.

( Lol ok but Now they can talk they rnt mute r they? lol )  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 pm
*just arriving to school and keepin to himself but looking around and being observant* *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:11 pm
Yuki falls down the stairs backwards. "Ow! Ow! Ah! Ow!" she says ans she backflips down the stairs.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 pm
*runs over to yuki* are you okay that was a nasty fall? *helps her up to her feet*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:30 pm
"Im.... Ok" Yuki says then sways a little then faints.  

ViniCullen

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 pm
uh...ok your going to the infirmary asap miss uhh...darn i should of gotten a name. *picked her up and started heading for the infirmary*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games