Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:08 pm
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
yay!!! hows it going? good good. hehe sounds like you havd fun^^
i got back form camp about.. 3-4 hrs ago so im happy^^

What camp did you go to?

i want to PACSTC (Penhold Air Cadet Summer Training Center) its a cadet camp in alberta. i went for 6 weeks. explaining y i havent been arround lately  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:10 pm
Albertahhhh~ :O

And you poor, sleepy boys. xP  

Laei Canu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:11 pm
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Darien_Thread
*emerges from a shadowy corner, is hyped up on 6 Sobie Adrenalin Rush, and has a head ache from playing Tales of Symphonia for 10 hours strait*
Hay evryfur, how has your weekend ben so far. It’s ben grate with me xd

Yay Symphonia! How far are you into it?

I just got to the Earth Temple 3nodding

Okay, I'm farther than you, but not by too much. I'm stuck in the Shadow Temple. Hard puzzles.  
I'm off to watch my two shows, be back in an hour.  

Eddily

Zanzarus

Laei Canu

haha yeah. so many tornado warnings...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:14 pm
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty

What camp did you go to?

i want to PACSTC (Penhold Air Cadet Summer Training Center) its a cadet camp in alberta. i went for 6 weeks. explaining y i havent been arround lately

That’s right. I remember now that you said you where going to that and you explained that it is like my AJROTC 3nodding  

Darien_Thread

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:16 pm
Oh wait, cadets? o-o; Whoaa! x33 They're thinking of making some in my town.. my parents want to send my poor, skinny brother there to toughen him up. I'm afraid though.. cadets sound tough.. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:18 pm
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty

What camp did you go to?

That’s right. I remember now that you said you where going to that and you explained that it is like my AJROTC 3nodding

yupperz!  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm
Laei Canu
Oh wait, cadets? o-o; Whoaa! x33 They're thinking of making some in my town.. my parents want to send my poor, skinny brother there to toughen him up. I'm afraid though.. cadets sound tough.. D:

its not. its relaly fun^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:23 pm
Laei Canu

*mumbles and murmers, leaning on her, eyes buried into her neckfur* Mm... mmerfmm... er, huhwha?? *lifts head up and blinks, looking around sleepily, eyes half closed* @-@ Wha? Sleepy boys? Where? Hah! I'm... not... sl... eep... y.... *yawns, closes his eyes, buries his eyes back into her fur, and flicks his tail lightly*  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:25 pm
Audi_Kitty
Laei Canu

You are lucky then. Our program is not fun at all. We have to wake up at 4:30 and run for 2 miles every day stare . Then we have to do all sorts of training and stuff stare . The only fun we have is shooting guns and blowing stuff up xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:25 pm
Audi_Kitty
Laei Canu

Oh.. oki, I'll take your word for it. nn;  

Laei Canu

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:30 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu

*mumbles and murmers, leaning on her, eyes buried into her neckfur* Mm... mmerfmm... er, huhwha?? *lifts head up and blinks, looking around sleepily, eyes half closed* @-@ Wha? Sleepy boys? Where? Hah! I'm... not... sl... eep... y.... *yawns, closes his eyes, buries his eyes back into her fur, and flicks his tail lightly*

x-x *hugs as tightly as she would her favorite plushie and twirls around*

You and your cuteness... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:32 pm
*poofs in just above his couch and flops onto it* Hey all!  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:33 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu

x-x *hugs as tightly as she would her favorite plushie and twirls around*

You and your cuteness... xp

Eep! @@; *skweeks as he's hugged, then giggles softly and hugs her back* Nerrr....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games