Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:16 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance was thrown from the forest at a great speed as an insanely large creature emerges from the forest. Its body was completely ruby, a hard shell protected every part of its body and its arms were insanely long. The creature stood as tall as most buildings. It moved forward ripping two trees out of the ground as it moved forward. The creature then stuck its right arm into the ground as a whirlpool started to suck Lance under the ground.

Avenger- RAWWWRrrrrrawwwwwwhahhahaahha!! Its voice was thunder like and piercing to the ears. One down, all of you to go and when I say all I mean not one of you are leaving this place alive.

(When I chose this things form I had to choose between the strongest two bosses in gaming I ever faced. Ruby from Final Fantasy Seven or Vergile from Devil May Cry).
(hey i have that game, but its Devil may cry 2) looks up at the monster "oh boy" she said stepping back  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Lance was thrown from the forest at a great speed as an insanely large creature emerges from the forest. Its body was completely ruby, a hard shell protected every part of its body and its arms were insanely long. The creature stood as tall as most buildings. It moved forward ripping two trees out of the ground as it moved forward. The creature then stuck its right arm into the ground as a whirlpool started to suck Lance under the ground.

Avenger- RAWWWRrrrrrawwwwwwhahhahaahha!! Its voice was thunder like and piercing to the ears. One down, all of you to go and when I say all I mean not one of you are leaving this place alive.

(When I chose this things form I had to choose between the strongest two bosses in gaming I ever faced. Ruby from Final Fantasy Seven or Vergile from Devil May Cry).
(hey i have that game, but its Devil may cry 2) looks up at the monster "oh boy" she said stepping back

kenji jumps up and pulls lance from the ground  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

she looked at the monster examining it "think it has a weak spot?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

every thing does its just a matter of finding it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"hmm and thats what im about to find out" crouches ready to jump on the monster  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

*kenji thinks she will need a distraction*kenji throws a poison dart at the monster that bounces of his skin  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

*kenji thinks she will need a distraction*kenji throws a poison dart at the monster that bounces of his skin
looks at him then jumps on the monster, his hand flew and hit her, sending her towards the ground, she hit the ground hard "well that was worth a shot" she said rubbing her head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

looks at him then jumps on the monster, his hand flew and hit her, sending her towards the ground, she hit the ground hard "well that was worth a shot" she said rubbing her head

the thing has omnipresence or something
kenji looks over at angel
you ok?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

He was too late, Lance had already gone completely under the ground and a rather large earthquake was starting to form moving toward the large ruby creature.

Avenger- Come, come here and you will see that I am far outside of your league. Even with Leaders help you can do nothing to save your friends. He took his right claw lowering it about angels head to crush them into the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:40 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

He was too late, Lance had already gone completely under the ground and a rather large earthquake was starting to form moving toward the large ruby creature.

Avenger- Come, come here and you will see that I am far outside of your league. Even with Leaders help you can do nothing to save your friends. He took his right claw lowering it about angels head to crush them into the ground.
kenji shoves angel out of the way and tries to hold up the hand  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

she stands up, "kenji" she ran and then grabbed his arm and both of them vanish  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

she stands up, "kenji" she ran and then grabbed his arm and both of them vanish
kenji looks around seeing that the monster was gone
where am i  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games