Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 pm
It must be nice being so bored and having so much gold to where one can frivolously change their names..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am
Well, it's not like I need gold on here anymore. And, I almost went for Disgaea themed names, what with the long streak o' playing the games and all.  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:04 am
Moo.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 am
I'm more suprized you even come here at all. No offense intended, but you always tend to make things sound so poisonous here that its kind of baffling. But i'm as dense as uranium, so maybe i'm just not getting the point.

Anyways, 1 hour 15 mintues till the first test... This is goin gto blow chunks...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 am
I'd say that there's still a few good people here, like the guildmates here in the Empire, etc. that you just can't part from entirely.

At least, that's what's keeping me here. If not for the guilds, I'd most likely do nothing but spam in the CB all night long. I personally doubt I'd ever really leave Gaia. It's kinda always been my online home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:29 am
Heh, what can i say, both sites are filled with teenagers, and the only thing that really makes solia special is the constant whining about gaia. I just can't justify changing from one set of biggots to the next. But I'm going to really get into a point by point flame war over which idiocratic forum is better. I just want to be with the people I've come to share my life with, trust, and love, if it's not too cheesy to say so. It's sort of like a treehouse, that you spent your nights playing in as children, and then coming back to see when you're all grown up. You just can't simply rebuild it in a new tree and go "it's so much better". It might be fancier, better built, etcetera, but there's the old rickety danger of the original which brings the best memories back.

But might I point out DA, that your little "loyal servant" saying is a tad out of date. you might want to update that...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:33 am
I never really change my signature unless I have something better to put there, so I never bothered to do anything after that.

Besides, what would I put there instead?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 am
I would assume CW's new name. Although, you can enslave yourself to anyone that you choose, as we all know that's probably the person whos' going to be most cautious around you.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 am
On a side note, this seems random enough missing might enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBf4o-25z20&feature=related  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 am
Good meowning all 4laugh  

K-Blade

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:36 am
So does everyone like snow? Stop on by my house if you want to take some of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm
Nelowulf
On a side note, this seems random enough missing might enjoy it.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBf4o-25z20&feature=related

I did like that, and now for a triple rebuttle!
1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_N-BJsfVug
2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZuOVaVD3E
and 3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 pm
********' snow...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm
Bloody hell it’s cold here. I got to work and there was snow on the ground. It really ever to never snows around here. Yeah sure, it snows on the surrounding mountaintops when it’s really cold, and they usually melt away during the day, but to have snow at work. Burr, chilly kitty misses her sunny California weather. sad  

K-Blade

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:24 pm
Carthson Blikk
Mind you that is my Alt, soon to be known as Rendin Verta.

I'm referring to you. Either way, what's the difference? rolleyes  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games