Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:19 pm
Just when I thought I could get the equipment I wanted for my lan party..... everything suddenly depends on my mother. And I just finished talking to her. Her answer was no.

I've also found out, I'm paying for the LAN party completely (including ticket price and food) yet it's still by my parents rules. So I'm still missing out on 10+ hours. But as for me paying for it..... I don't know if they're going to pay me back later. I went from being happy to feeling like s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:45 pm
How nice of your mother to inconvenience you yet again, Crenn. evil Hell, I've never met her and already I hate her. Hope you don't mind me saying this, but..............nevermind, I'm better off not saying it....>>  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:45 pm
Well... ninja I have work tomorrow and afterwards I am heading down to a local Best Buy and am going to camp out for the chance of getting a Nintendo Wii. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
Well... ninja I have work tomorrow and afterwards I am heading down to a local Best Buy and am going to camp out for the chance of getting a Nintendo Wii. mrgreen

Be careful. Doubtless you've heard about the riots over the PS3 thingy on the news. I believe someone was killed in the melee. Just.....watch yourself.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:53 pm
FogSage
Diana Vulpes

Be careful. Doubtless you've heard about the riots over the PS3 thingy on the news. I believe someone was killed in the melee. Just.....watch yourself.

I am well aware of all the craziness that went on with the PS3 and the 360 last year. I do not think things will be as bad when it comes to the Wii, but prepared for anything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:06 pm
Diana Vulpes

My mate is getting a Wii. And it's for free too! He had so much store credit at EB. xd That's my wolfie...But this means I kinda get a Wii too, since he'll share with me. So, I'm excited. whee  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 pm
Diana Vulpes

Oh Di, you and my friend Jon are doing that >.<
Buuuuttttt I get his GameCube for 30 bucks! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Diana Vulpes

I am well aware of all the craziness that went on with the PS3 and the 360 last year. I do not think things will be as bad when it comes to the Wii, but prepared for anything.
Hehehee good luck camping out. At least your not going days in advance like some people were doing for the PS3 down here. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

Nice deal. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:09 pm
shoki_de_nai
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

Nice deal. o.o

GC, a controler, and a game, its a freaking sweet deal heart  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:11 pm
Hehe yeah. Still not going as early as I would like because if work, but still will have to sit out in the cold for about 9 hours or so.

Oh and my Wii will be for free too. wink I have a nice stock pile of gift cards. That is how I got my camera too. biggrin

Right, I already have a GC and the Wii is backwards compatable. So I will be looking for someone to sell the old Cube to.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:13 pm
Congratulations on getting the Wii.....lemme know how you like it...I'm kinda skeptical....(the conrols have me iffy)  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Hehe yeah. Still not going as early as I would like because if work, but still will have to sit out in the cold for about 9 hours or so.

Oh and my Wii will be for free too. wink I have a nice stock pile of gift cards. That is how I got my camera too. biggrin

Right, I already have a GC and the Wii is backwards compatable. So I will be looking for someone to sell the old Cube to.
I'm trying to get a free one as a Christmas present from my parents. I've dropped my dad a few subtle hints. XD

Make sure you dress warmly. I don't think I could handle waiting 9 hours in the cold (shiver).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Diana Vulpes

Ohh very cleaver...My friend asked me to wait with him and I informed him that me and cold don't mix.
I really...really want a pink DS  

Sirus Jin

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:15 pm
22hours, 46 minutes till teh wii hits stores!

i'm waiting in line from 9pm till 10 am to get mine whee whee whee whee call me crazy if you want, i luv my videogames! rofl and just in time for Thanksgiving vacation too!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games