Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4382 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:59 am

neko315
Kyoni Malkat
Oh well, this saturday is my homecoming with my boyfriend, sooooo, I'm sure that'll make al teh stress of today worth it ^.^
This Saturday is my homecomming, too. eek

Mine too xp
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:43 am

Alfonse Maslow
neko315
Kyoni Malkat
Oh well, this saturday is my homecoming with my boyfriend, sooooo, I'm sure that'll make al teh stress of today worth it ^.^
This Saturday is my homecomming, too. eek

Mine too xp

what is this.."homecomming" you speak of? ...

UglyCoyoteNG

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:44 am

UglyCoyoteNG

Its a High School Football game
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:47 am

yo yo yo hey whats up

Drifter_Xwolf

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:10 am

~Plops down on a pillow, singing to Vengaboys.~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:56 am

*flops down into a large couch sized pilow * uh hopfully ill get my mask intime for halloween

Drifter_Xwolf

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:32 am

Alfonse Maslow
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Alfonse Maslow
It's okay Asphy. We understand what's going on
Thanks. I've been overly stressed lately. Not only dealing with that, but one of my cats got hit by a car on the highway the day before yesterday. I wouldn't have known if my mate's mom hadn't told me yesterday morning. crying Seems like everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong

Murphy's Law is cruel like that *huggles tight* You'll make it through, though. We're all here for you
*huggles back* Thanks. I'm at the hospital right now with her. Just got through breast feeding her, and they said she worked better with that than with the bottle. Hopefully she'll be able to come home in a week or less...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:34 am

~pokes asphy~ I have one question. Are they sore? Cuz I heard that when your pregnant, your breasts get sore. So I was just wondering if that lasted after birth aswell.

Zanzarus

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:37 am

Vashyyk
~pokes asphy~ I have one question. Are they sore? Cuz I heard that when your pregnant, your breasts get sore. So I was just wondering if that lasted after birth aswell.
Only when they get swollen with milk. But I pump, so I don't usually get sore.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:39 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk

I see... Since I woke up half an hour ago, and have no clue what that means, I'm going to ask. Pump? Like, a milk donation?

Zanzarus

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:48 am

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk

I see... Since I woke up half an hour ago, and have no clue what that means, I'm going to ask. Pump? Like, a milk donation?
Nuu....Kinda like what they do to cows....cept I put mine in a baby bottle and save it for the baby
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:51 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk

Nuu....Kinda like what they do to cows....cept I put mine in a baby bottle and save it for the baby

Ohhhhh. I get it. XD

Zanzarus

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:54 am

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk

Ohhhhh. I get it. XD
Yeah x3 *moos* I know how cows feel now
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:59 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk

Ohhhhh. I get it. XD
Yeah x3 *moos* I know how cows feel now

XD

Zanzarus

neko315

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:15 pm

Gabriel Fawkes
UglyCoyoteNG

Its a High School Football game
Or the dance after the football game... 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4382 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games