Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((I am so, so sorry that I've been such a crappy rp partner!! School has been kicking my a** hard this semester so I've either been distracted or exhausted all the time.))

Charles slowly reached out and placed a gentle hand on Loki’s shoulder. “There is no need to thank me when it’s the truth.” He said lightly. “And don’t worry too much about Tony….he relies on you, but he’s smart and strong, just like you are. I don’t think either of you will have to do without.” Giving Loki’s shoulder a squeeze, he glanced down to Loki’s belly curiously after a moment, arching a brow. “They’re happy you know.” He said offered. “Or content would perhaps be a better word.” He said with a little grin before shaking his head. “Sorry, I just picked up on that…..haven’t heard them before, caught me off guard.”

Tony reached out to give Thor’s arm a pat. “Thank you Thor…You’re a good friend….and a good brother, even if Loki doesn’t want to say it out loud.” He said quietly. Glancing back to the mansion, he rubbed the back of his neck, seeming to work out an ache. “Let’s head in….I imagine Loki is getting impatient, and you should probably keep an eye on Volstagg. We don’t want to run the risk of him getting on Natasha’s nerves today.” He said, wandering back to the mansion.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 pm
MDaylus
(I totally get school kicking your a**. I know how that feels. I was worried about you though tried to see if I still had your email and send you a message asking if you were okay. I am glad your back. smile )

Loki looked up to Charles as the man placed a hand o his shoulder telling him that there was no need to thank him for the truth. "No, it is hard for me to see the truth of things sometimes. more often lately and there I times when I need it shown to me. I am thankful to those who do. " Loki explained softly. He nodded when Charles continued to tell him that Tony was smart and strong, and even though he relied on loki he could stand on his own. He didn't know about the doing without but time would tell he supposed. It was a Charles ne,t words that had Loki blinking owlishly at the man uncomprehending for a moment. "No, it is alright my mother said much the same thing. They are getting closer to birth and their own magic is developing. With it comes a more pronounced projection of what they feel. it is interesting when they are content and happy, unhappy however does not usually bode well for me." Loki chuckled softly with a slight amile. He felt lighter somehow with everything Charles has told him.

Thor grinned at Tony as the man patted his arm. "Thank you my friend. I know Loki and I have repaired some of our bond and what you a ay may be true but I am under no illusions all is fixed between us. there is great hope for the future however." Thor assured. The blond nodded when Tony suggested they return to the party and that Thor find Volstagg. "Nah, I dare say that lady Natasha would put a fear into my friend should he get on her nerves as you say." Thor chuckled opening the door for Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Yeah, I'm okay, just kinda drained and tired. Ready for the semester to be over and for a fresh start in the Spring.))

Charles listened closely, clearly taking in the information provided. “I must say…I am interested in meeting them when they are born. They will be truly unique.” He offered, looking up as Tony reappeared.

Tony headed inside with Thor, slipping into the party and making his way through the crowd, only pausing to give a little nod or greeting to one guest or another, grabbing a few glasses of lemonade on his way. Handing one to both Charles and Loki as he reached the couch, he sat right beside Loki, arm slipping along the back of the couch behind him. “Hey…” he greeted softly, rubbing his shoulders. “See? Nothing bad happened while I was gone.” He said lightly, smiling at Loki. “Told you that you were in good company.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 pm
MDaylus
(I'm glad your okay. you shouldn't have much longer until the semester ends. I recommend not over loading yourself next semester to avoid stress.)

Loki smiled at Charles when the man said he was interested in meeting the children when they were born. "You are welcome to come see them when they are botn." Loki offered softly. He wasn't sure how comfortable he would be with alot of people around his children but he trusted Charles. Charles looking up had Loki looking up as Tony approached. He smiled as soon as he saw Tony, taking the glass of lemonade he moved into Tony. Loki nodded when Tony said that nothing bad would happen to him. "Charles is good company." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Well I'm not taking any required classes next semester, just ones I chose because I was interested. Which is a relief. But the big thing for me is that I'm fighting my professors on my research, They're all trying to push it down lanes I don't want to take it down.))

Charles smiled. “I’ll come visit when you and Tony are ready to entertain guests….I know it’s important for parents to have some time with their children.” He said lightly. At Loki’s words, he laughed. “Well, it wasn’t like either of us could easily escape the conversation.” He joked.

Tony held Loki a little tighter when he leaned into him, placing a quick kiss on his temple before lifting a hand to absently smooth the god’s hair down. Chuckling, he gave a little nod to Charles before focusing on Loki again. “Thor managed to bring some things of yours for the babies….and he’s going to relinquish some of his tunics for you as well to help make you more comfortable.” He said before giving a little grin. “And between all of our guests and Volstagg, who I imagine will at least spend the night, I think we won’t have to worry about entertaining Fenrir for the rest of the day.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:48 pm
MDaylus
(That's good classes you want to take always make it more enjoyable but you still have to be careful not to overload yourself. And don't let your proffesors push you around. the best paper or whatever always come from what your most passionate about.)

Loki nodded when Charles said that he would come visit when he and Tony were ready to see people after the babies were born. When the man continued to say that neither of them could escape the conversation Loki laughed. He looked back to Tony when the man said that a Thor had managed to bring things for the babies. Loki looked more surprised when he heard that Thor was relinquishing his tunics. "Did you tell him?" Loki questioned softly. He wasn't entirely sure what Thor would do with the knowledge but he was sure it wouldn't be good for him. "Bruce had offered to take him too." Loki responded to the fact that they would not have to deal with Fenrir that night.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod. “I did. It was only fair to warn him as to why Jane might be yelling at him.” He said slowly. “He’s alright though, not upset or anything. He just wants to help you be comfortable.” He explained. Giving a nod at the mention of Bruce, he settled back into his seat a bit. “Between Bruce and the others, we definitely won’t have to worry.” He said. “If you still want to spend some alone time together that is.” He added, looking Loki over curiously. If Loki still wasn’t up to that, he wouldn’t push him. They both had to recover in their own way.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:49 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when tony confirmed that he had indeed told Thor that Loki had raid his room to try and fine said tunics. "Now she'll yell at me." Loki pouted. He and Jane weren't friends, he couldn't really say they were enemits eit her but hostility wasn't uncommon between them. it was better now, but Loki had just thrown everything around her room and made her think Thor had done it. he was sure he would be yelled at when Thor defended himself against jane. When tony moved on to Fenrir's lack of preSen e that night he nodded. "I want to, if you do that is." Loki answered looking to Tony hesitantly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, shaking his head. “I don’t think she will. She won’t be happy, but I don’t think she’ll come to yell at you.” He said lightly, petting Loki’s hair again in an effort to comfort the god. When Loki said he still wanted to spend time with him, Tony relaxed slightly, but the god’s hesitance made Tony sigh. “I came up with the idea didn’t I?’ he asked lightly, leaning forward to rest his forehead against Loki’s for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked unsure about Jane not coming to yell at him but nodded. even if the woman didn't come to to yell at him he was sure she would be more hostile with him now then she had lately. The petting of bis hair had the thoughts of Jane flowing away. He had missed the touch so much, just being around Tony. At Tony's reminder that he had come up with the idea had Loki nodding and giving a sheepish smile as the man put their foreheads togather. "Sorry. I trust you word, I guess I just don't trust myself. I still feel like it's not real." Loki admitted softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled softly, not moving away yet. “This is real, all of it.” He promised gently, arm wrapping around loki’s shoulders to hold him again while his free hand moved to rest on Loki’s stomach gently. “And I am not letting any of you go anytime soon.” He added. Lifting his head, he placed a soft kiss on Loki’s forehead before he sat back again, arm still keeping Loki close to his side. Looking around, he smirked as he spotted a few people starting to play a game on the other side of the room, Natasha watching and laughing. “So….what do you think? Natasha wants to hold one of these for you, with fewer people of course, just those you know and are friends with.” He said lightly, glancing to Loki. “Think you’ll be interested?”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile when Tony assured him that everything was real. When Tony placed a hand on his stomach he expected the babies to kick up at their father but they were surprisingly quiet. Loki guessed they were tired from all the anxiety Loki himself had had. "Good. I don't want to go anywhere." Loki responded when tony said he wasn't letting him go anytime soon. After Tony had kissed his forehead and then settled Loki settled into the man sipping the drink tony had brought him. "I am pretty sure at this point I do not have a choice. She's been planning it, and we started the registry. I think if I tried to back out now she would be even more upset than if I had just said I didn't want one originally. But I do like this, or at least the idea of it." Loki responded to Tony's question of the party. He looked around the room, all the people still made him nervous, especilly those that kept glancing towards him. some were shield agents he could tell, others he didn't know. But the idea of celebrating their children made him happy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“if you really didn’t want to go through with it, Natasha wouldn’t make you.” Tony assured Loki. “But I’m glad to hear that you’re still okay with it. You deserve a chance to have a more normal experience with pregnancy.” He said slowly. “And I’m sure Fenrir will be more than thrilled for you to be taking a turn at this…he’ll have an excuse to be more of the center of attention than he already is.” He added with a little smirk. He was clearly fond of Fenrir, even his teasing sounding a little softer when talking about the pup. “Part of me thinks he needs to grow up to be an actor or something, just so he can have the spotlight whenever he feels like it.” He added, glancing to Loki to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow in teasing disbelief. "Maybe if I had said no initially but I think she's too deep in now. I'm sure she's already invited people." Loki stated. He wasn't sure what he would have done had he been too overwhelmed by this party to have his own. Natasha might have understood but she would have been hurt and he didn't want to do that to her. Tony's words about a normal pregnancy drew him from those thoughts and he raised an eyebrow at the man once more. "My pregnancies have never been normal, I doubt you could change it now. But I am glad that I get this opportunity. " he agreed before Tony moved on to Fenrir. He listened to the fondness in Tony's voice and smiled gently, content that Tony was there for his son. The prospect of acting for his son had Loki thinking. "Perhaps, he could be quite good I think. with his magic to help him he could do a lot without makeup. He would be good for werewolf movies." Loki grinned. He could see his son acting alright and using his magic to take any shape or form he wanted or the movie required. "Do you know when I knew for certain that you would be a wonderful father? It was when I saw you taking care of Fenrir. Even though he's not yours you treat him in such a way that no one that didn't know would think he was." Loki stated softly looking to Tony fully to see what he thought.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened giving a little nod. “He could be….or he could even take over for movies that use computer created wolves, a lot cheaper and faster.” He joked. Loki’s words had him blushing however, meeting Loki’s eyes briefly before looking away. “Fenrir is easy…..everyone loves him and takes care of him, it’s natural.” He said quietly. “And I was just trying to do what you do. I watched you and tried to figure out how I was supposed to act, what I was supposed to do….” He continued, seeming dangerously close to nervous rambling.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games