Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:19 pm
gets over runned by a bunch of creatures
"help help me please"
yelling it the best he can to them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 pm
he shook his head agen 'that thing you do it befuddels my mind i need o stay uncon...." he got hit on the back of the head dropping under the tide as did his servents as they let go of their captives  

King Phar

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Kaine barely concious has no choice but to toss Wrath into the fray. Kaine takes out the small dagger and throws it praying for the best. The little dagger flies around killing creatures chanting "kill kill kill kill killkill kill kill killkill kill kill killkill kill kill"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:24 pm
her eyes widen "oops" she pulls some of it back in, she looks at everyone "oh god" she yelled and closes her eyes, she sends a harsh wind in all direction sending the creatures back, she picks him up and runs over to Kaine, she lays him down then makes a shield over the two, she then runs over to the cyborg "alright lets do tthis" she said kicking the creatures  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:26 pm
starts getting sucked into the group of creatures  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Kaine focusing all his energy trying to keep Wrath under relative control.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:28 pm
a large orger loomed over the tide of creatures this one liveing not under maliuses control it smashed at malius and (dang i forgot her name) with a large club  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:29 pm
(lolz XP River) she screams and flies back, she quickly gets up and sends fire everywhere  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:32 pm
the oger doesn't notis it just runs at her slashing at her with the blade in its other hand  
Kaine slowly regaining himself see her flying and fire in his red eyes opens a portal to hell under the feet of the ogre that hit river kaine fell back unconcious after that.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Yoshimitsu

"time to fight back"
starts punching and kick his way out of the group  
(Wow I missed a lot...someone mind filling me in a bit? I'd appreciate it...)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 pm
she moves back getting cut on her arm "damn oger" she yelled gripping it, she jumps back before tripping over a creature and falling  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:41 pm
the oger fell into the pit kaine had created draging a few of the creatures with it but out of the pit crawed out a being that looked human but had mecanitul hands and its face was masked it attacked the creatures in a mad style takeing a few wounds but not many even though all it wore was a pair of badly ripped up pants  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:43 pm
she stands up quickly and sends sharp wind at the creatures, slicing them  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games